Author Topic: Nazi Haaretz Rushes to Rescue Nazi Paul  (Read 1270 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Nazi Haaretz Rushes to Rescue Nazi Paul
« on: December 29, 2011, 05:06:17 AM »
http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/west-of-eden/ron-paul-tells-haaretz-i-am-not-an-anti-semite-1.404208

I've never read anything negative on Nazi Paul coming from Haaretz. And Paul himself likes to quote the crazy traitorous "defense experts" on Haaretz who say nuclear Iran is not a threat and Israel mustn't attack Iran, but instead should hurry up and retreat from the Golan, Judea and Samaria.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Nazi Haaretz Rushes to Rescue Nazi Paul
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 05:16:07 AM »
Look, they even put in a special op-ed from an Israeli-American kike supporting Ron Paul.

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/features/the-truth-about-ron-paul-1.404278

My impression, as someone who was one of his foreign policy advisors during the 2008 presidential campaign, is completely different. Paul, a 76-year-old Baptist who has represented the 22nd District of Texas in Congress since 1979, has a profound knowledge of Jewish history, admires Israel and follows its political and economic developments with great interest.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 05:36:47 AM »
Whoretz is largely owned by a German Nazi communications company dating to WWII.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 05:55:06 AM »
It's controlled by the Schoken family (60%), who are German kikes and an Israeli version of the Sulzbergers.  Their German Nazi publisher partner, M. DuMont Schauberg, owns a 20% minority stake. A Russian kike Oligarch, Leonid Nevzelin, owns the remaining 20%.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 12:26:50 PM »
I've been against Paul for a long time.   But what about this video:

Particularly from 1:23 and onwards.     Is he lying?   If what he was saying here was honest, these are the best statements about Israel said by any candidate aside from when Newt Gingrich ripped Fakestinians.    And the best approach to Israel that we could really ask for.  IF it was true.     Do people know for sure that he's not telling the truth about this?

If an American president really gave Israel a free hand and let them do whatever they feel is necessary, the jig would be up for the Oslo traitors.   They could no longer blame america for their evil suicidal decisions.    I think that would be the final nail in the coffin for that whole land-for-peace paradigm if people accept that Israel can act in its defense and is NOT obligated to do x, y, z because America said so or America wants it to.  Many, many Israelis think that Israel has no choice and simply cannot disobey the US, and this is what causes a lot of the cognitive dissonance when it comes to "rightwing" leaders like Netanyahu doing leftist behaviors and getting a free pass.   They say "oh, what can he do?  He has no choice."      If the emperor is revealed to be naked, that he really does have a choice, I think it would doom the Likud.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 01:11:17 PM »
Well of course he is going to try to weasel himself into putting his Aryan beliefs in a slightly more palatable light. He is going to say Israel should be "independent" but then again he is going to claim that he disagrees with Pedofront (with a wink and a smirk). There can be no doubt that Nazi Paul would ready the entire might of the U.S. military for a crushing strike against the Chosen.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 01:15:10 PM »
Well of course he is going to try to weasel himself into putting his Aryan beliefs in a slightly more palatable light. He is going to say Israel should be "independent" but then again he is going to claim that he disagrees with Pedofront (with a wink and a smirk). There can be no doubt that Nazi Paul would ready the entire might of the U.S. military for a crushing strike against the Chosen.

Do you really believe that?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 01:16:20 PM »
Do I believe that he would try to physically attack Israel? Did I say it?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2011, 01:23:03 PM »
Do I believe that he would try to physically attack Israel? Did I say it?

What congress would ever authorize something like that?    I think that's not realistic.  But in terms of what is realistic, how are people convinced he is lying about what he says about Israel?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2011, 01:25:49 PM »
What Congress would "authorize" that? Congress didn't authorize Slick Willie Bubba's genocide against the Serbs either and that didn't stop him, and that was when there was a solid Republican majority. A couple GOP congressmen very halfheartedly criticized him and that was it.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2011, 01:45:29 PM »
This advisor they quote also says he wished Israel would go away.  So he supports a second Holocaust and has no problem with the first one.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.