Author Topic: Tag Mechir is very moderate compared to the Maccabees - new video  (Read 837 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

This Hebrew video notes that while the underground fighters of Tag Mechir (Price Tag) have allegedly firebombed empty mosques, spraypainted graffiti and slashed the tires of Israeli army jeeps involved in expelling Jews, all of these acts are very moderate compared to what the Maccabees did during the time of Chanukah. The Maccabees killed assimilated, self-hating Jewish traitors. Therefore we suggest in the video that Chanukah and all Jewish holidays be outlawed because the heroes of Jewish history were far more "extreme" than the fighters of Tag Mechir. We do not actually praise the fighters of Tag Mechir - to do so could cause legal problems in Israel. We simply review what really happened in Jewish history.

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
Re: Tag Mechir is very moderate compared to the Maccabees - new video
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 05:18:26 PM »
I like the way you compare them. Very interesting.
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 07:11:33 PM »
Some liberal pukes have suggested that we no longer celebrate Chanukah for this very reason. I remember getting into this discussion with one such piece of drek over four years ago...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 08:06:15 PM »
Some liberal pukes have suggested that we no longer celebrate Chanukah for this very reason. I remember getting into this discussion with one such piece of drek over four years ago...

Sometimes its the most liberal leftists who actually understand what things are about. They just rebel against the Judgements and Justice of G-D.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 01:18:33 PM »
I know some leftists here in Israel who literally have no connection to reality... It's like they're living in a bubble..
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2011, 02:32:14 PM »
reposted to facebook

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2011, 04:21:19 PM »
Man I have to improve my Hebrew, I really wish I understood it all.