Author Topic: Self hating jewish lesbians force their child to be transgendered  (Read 585 times)

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Self hating jewish lesbians force their child to be transgendered
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 04:10:13 PM »
 :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
(this is coming from someone whose generally tolerant of gays)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 05:06:38 PM »
It seems like there are a lot less drastic ways to keep a child from committing suicide than to do this.

I've seen stories about straight couples who have a child who starts threatening to mutilate themselves or otherwise exhibits a strong desire to be the opposite sex, and don't know how to deal with it, so I can't blame this completely on his being raised by lesbians. However the fact that he was makes me question whether this was entirely his own idea or if they projected/brainwashed him because they wanted something like this.

The psychological/psychiatric community has totally abandoned children with this problem. They take the easy way out by recommending transition when there could be therapies developed medically or otherwise to actually help them feel more comfortable in their natural skin. Instead they're not working on that at all, apparently.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 05:23:22 PM »
It seems like there are a lot less drastic ways to keep a child from committing suicide than to do this.

I've seen stories about straight couples who have a child who starts threatening to mutilate themselves or otherwise exhibits a strong desire to be the opposite sex, and don't know how to deal with it, so I can't blame this completely on his being raised by lesbians. However the fact that he was makes me question whether this was entirely his own idea or if they projected/brainwashed him because they wanted something like this.

The psychological/psychiatric community has totally abandoned children with this problem. They take the easy way out by recommending transition when there could be therapies developed medically or otherwise to actually help them feel more comfortable in their natural skin. Instead they're not working on that at all, apparently.
No, because that would be homophobic and judgmental.