Author Topic: Dear Paul Supporters- I am Israel. Catholic Bandita  (Read 1200 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Dear Paul Supporters- I am Israel. Catholic Bandita
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 12:03:54 AM »
Any person belonging to any non-Muslim faith with half a brain recognizes that Nazi Paul is pure unmitigated evil.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 12:16:47 AM »
Any person belonging to any non-Muslim faith with half a brain recognizes that Nazi Paul is pure unmitigated evil.
[/quote

The thing is plenty of people blame the Jews for everything.   There is a lot of bitterness out there in the world.  If a guy loses a girlfriend and has a hard time replacing her, he blames the Jews.  If he loses his job, and has a hard time replacing the job, he blames the Jews. Any bad streak of luck, he blames the Jews.  So, Ron Paul is their man.  He wears a suit and a tie, is an M.D, and they know he's a Nazi, and they love him for it.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 05:50:14 AM »
http://lisagraas.com/blog/2011/12/27/dear-paul-supporters-i-am-israel/
Lisa Graas is great i read her all the time i agree with everything she says.She's pro Life most Pro Life people are Pro Israel. She lives or lived in KY. and warned people about the Pauls including Little Rand.Everyone should read her site it's great.She also supports Rick Santorum who is was one of smartest most decent people around.Someone i know from around Pittsburgh knows him for at least 35 yrs and says he's a real great guy as well as probably the strongest pro Israel guy in the group
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 07:28:22 AM »
Most people would have never had jobs in the first place if it weren't for Jews. They built the economies of most nations and brought all of us civilization, progress, and modern commerce. Without them we would all still be stuck in in plague-ridden feudal stone-age cesspools where one noble family had all the money and land and everyone else was an utter slave.

Offline SharonD

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 09:08:21 AM »
Most people would have never had jobs in the first place if it weren't for Jews. They built the economies of most nations and brought all of us civilization, progress, and modern commerce. Without them we would all still be stuck in in plague-ridden feudal stone-age cesspools where one noble family had all the money and land and everyone else was an utter slave.
It's amazing, particularly given that Jews were barred from so many European trade guilds and forced to work in marginal occupations for the primary benefit of the aristocracy.
~__/>
  /\ /\

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2011, 09:13:31 AM »

Israel down not need to rely on the world or the united states for it to be able to survive.  On the other hand the world and the united states need Israel in order for it to survive.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Paul Schacter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2011, 11:19:39 AM »
Lisa Graas is great i read her all the time i agree with everything she says.She's pro Life most Pro Life people are Pro Israel. She lives or lived in KY. and warned people about the Pauls including Little Rand.Everyone should read her site it's great.She also supports Rick Santorum who is was one of smartest most decent people around.Someone i know from around Pittsburgh knows him for at least 35 yrs and says he's a real great guy as well as probably the strongest pro Israel guy in the group

is she hispanic?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2011, 03:02:48 PM »
is she hispanic?
No i don't know what she is,she looks European.Ithink the name Graas is German but i'm not sure
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03