Poll

Poll: Who will Pruneface (ysv) endorse for president?

Barack Sh**ler Osama
3 (60%)
Aryan Paul
0 (0%)
Someone else (please name)
0 (0%)
He will run himself as an independent
0 (0%)
Don't know
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Who Will Pruneface (ysv) Endorse In 2012?  (Read 605 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Who Will Pruneface (ysv) Endorse In 2012?
« on: December 28, 2011, 07:06:09 AM »
Self-explanatory question: who will the disgusting creature Pruneface (ysv, may he die slowly of simultaneous brain and rectal cancer) endorse for 2012? I think he'll go with his negro g-d BHO (ysv)--I am assuming here that he is over the sting of not getting picked to be his running mate in 2008, but who knows. I would not at all be surprised to see him coming out to endorse Aryan RuPaul in the next few days/weeks, though.

Axl Rose

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Who Will Pruneface (ysv) Endorse In 2012?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 09:51:21 AM »

I think that bag of scum is actually an honest scum bag.
He probably will go with that ape sultan obama.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 10:05:26 AM »
I think he will support Romney if Romney clinches the nomination. Otherwise I am not sure, he would probably abstain. I don't think he would ever endorse Osambo because there is allot of bad blood. It were Osambo minions who threw Pruneface out of the Democrat party.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 10:25:45 AM »
Depends which republucrat wins the nomination
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 02:39:12 PM »
I think he will support Romney if Romney clinches the nomination. Otherwise I am not sure, he would probably abstain. I don't think he would ever endorse Osambo because there is allot of bad blood. It were Osambo minions who threw Pruneface out of the Democrat party.
I never heard about him being thrown out of the Democratic party. Are you sure you aren't confusing this with what happened with his shul? Do you have a link? I am quite sure that he quit on his own because he was personally hurt by not being picked to be BHO's running mate.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 03:11:29 PM »
I never heard about him being thrown out of the Democratic party. Are you sure you aren't confusing this with what happened with his shul? Do you have a link? I am quite sure that he quit on his own because he was personally hurt by not being picked to be BHO's running mate.
In 2006 he had lost the senate nomination of the Democrats to an "anti-war" candidate. He subsequently ran as independent. I don't think Obama personally orchestrated this but I am sure the Democrats who rebelled against Lieberman are the Osama supporters and perhaps some of Obamas future advisers were pulling strings.