Author Topic: JTF Newsletter : Volume I  (Read 1001 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
JTF Newsletter : Volume I
« on: December 29, 2011, 12:06:57 AM »
Alright...

Here is the newsletter I worked on last weekend...

Download the PDF from : http://ubuntuone.com/0JOdmDS3iqiz9IGq7bxiUc
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: JTF Newsletter : Volume I
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 12:08:27 AM »
Alright...

Here is the newsletter I worked on last weekend...

Download the PDF from : http://ubuntuone.com/0JOdmDS3iqiz9IGq7bxiUc

Excellent job.  Will definitely check it out.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 12:28:02 AM »
 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 12:55:50 AM »
It looks really great... I like the layout...  Nice work!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 01:02:01 AM »
 :clap: Looks great.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 02:04:36 AM »
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

wow muman great work!
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 03:22:49 AM »
Thank you all for the kind words...

I hope the next one will be a little better... If anyone would like to write some content for the next one please send me a PM with ideas...

Thanks..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 12:33:49 PM »
Taking a look through it now. 

Just one suggestion, maybe it should be called biweekly, or monthly.   The reason I say that is, you don't want to promise something weekly and then we don't have the manpower or the time to produce something weekly and it peters out into something much less often.   Do you plan to make a new newsletter every week, and do you have time for that?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2011, 02:50:37 PM »
Taking a look through it now. 

Just one suggestion, maybe it should be called biweekly, or monthly.   The reason I say that is, you don't want to promise something weekly and then we don't have the manpower or the time to produce something weekly and it peters out into something much less often.   Do you plan to make a new newsletter every week, and do you have time for that?

Thank you...

Yes I was thinking about this issue {the periodicity of the newsletter} this morning. It took me a little over a day to complete the newsletter. It should go faster for future issues. If others could help me with content it will go a lot faster.... I will be starting on the second issue this Sunday-Monday when I have my New Years vacation. I'm a home-body and don't travel much and will use this time to assemble the second issue....

But issues after that will have to be completed by Sunday in order to be available on Monday.... I hope that some readers will feel the desire to contribute an article or offer some suggestions. Maybe we can have a short 'Ask Chaim' section with questions and answers {Maybe 1-2 questions a week}...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2011, 07:30:38 AM »
I haven't had the opportunity to read through it yet Muman but I think it's great that you made a newsletter like this.