Author Topic: Savage (yes I know you hate him) dedicating much of his show to attacking Paul  (Read 2499 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I know savage is a hypocrite and a former supporter of Buchanan, but....    he has been very aggressively attacking paul as a wacko and an Israel-hater in the last few days.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
"Former"? Didn't he have Buchanus on just last year?

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Savage in most cases talks about issues of the day... People listening to his show don't have to agree with every word he says... As for Buchanan like him or not even in old age would still rate some air time on most talk show hosts guest list... Shows like this are entertainment centered around issues of the day... The fact that Savage lived here in New York and grew up close to where I did makes his show interesting to me so I tune it in  now and then... He often talks about local things I remember that you don't hear about much anymore... The fact that he is speaking out about Ron Paul is actually a good thing.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Can't stand his voice.  All whiney and sounds like Lynn samuels
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

I'm not from NY, but I dont mind the NY accent so much. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
 I heard him attacking ST.Paulis beer although i rather look at their calender then that little senile imbecile
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I can't stand that wiener period. Yimach shemo to him.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
Why don't JTFers like Savage?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Where should I start? Michael Faggot rips off JTF material but refuses to have Chaim on as a host, is a self-hating Jew (he once bragged about how much he likes ham sandwiches on the air), and takes some horrible positions (he sided with Lebanon in the 2006 war with Hezbollah, for instance).

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Where should I start? Michael Faggot rips off JTF material but refuses to have Chaim on as a host, is a self-hating Jew (he once bragged about how much he likes ham sandwiches on the air), and takes some horrible positions (he sided with Lebanon in the 2006 war with Hezbollah, for instance).

What also jumps out is M. Savage didn't endorse the McCain /  Palin ticket until around a week before the 2008 General Election.    By then,   many people already voted.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
..... and takes some horrible positions (he sided with Lebanon in the 2006 war with Hezbollah, for instance).
Now you reminded me.... I think that's when I turned against him.