Author Topic: Ron Paul : Calls Gaza a Concentration Camp and Cast Lead a Massacre  (Read 1838 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
When I heard that he supposedly said this I thought "What a scumbag" but when I actually heard it I thought "This dude is just plain evil".

This evil cretin must go down. I pray that he loses the Iowa caucus.... G-d help us if this Nazi gets power.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ron Paul : Calls Gaza a Concentration Camp and Cast Lead a Massacre
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 08:03:23 PM »
He wouldn't know what a concentration camp was if he tripped over one.

But the Hitlers of Gaza deserve to be put in a real concentration camp...They deserve to be done to them what they want to do to us.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 09:17:40 PM »
That's the same thing that Fujjpacker Buchanan said at the time.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 09:18:28 PM »
That's the same thing that Fujjpacker Buchanan said at the time.

Is it any wonder Paul {a four letter word} would agree with Patty?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 10:06:11 PM »
בס''ד

We just did a new video on this very subject:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2012, 10:11:31 PM »
בס''ד

We just did a new video on this very subject:

I just noticed that when I saw your video....

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2012, 03:56:09 AM »
Excellent video, Chaim. 

Ron Paul is, as you say, a vicious, evil, ugly, little man.  He would love nothing more than to see Israel destroyed.  So, OF COURSE, he wants Iran to get a nuclear bomb.  He can't wait! 

Thank G-d he has ZERO chance of becoming President.  He also has ZERO chance of becoming human, that maggot!

Chaim, you make an excellent point about how his supporters are anti-Semites and anti-Zionist.  Just read the comments his supports write.  I've been reading what his supporters write for the past number of years.  What an ugly lot they are!   

So it makes total sense that Ron Paul, may he drop dead tomorrow, would support the Hamas terrorists and accuse Israel of creating a concentration camp.  You spoke very well to that point in the video. 

Ron Paul is the enemy of Jews everywhere!

NEVER AGAIN!