Author Topic: Look what comment I made got removed by facebook  (Read 574 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Look what comment I made got removed by facebook
« on: January 04, 2012, 07:37:50 AM »
Kahane Chai. Every palestine supporter supports terrorism, children with bombvests, murder of innocents and paedofilia as practiced by their late arch-commander yasser arafat who died of aids.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Look what comment I made got removed by facebook
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 08:50:25 AM »
Good comment :)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 09:48:53 AM »
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 04:14:16 PM »
Awesome
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2012, 04:38:19 PM »
Awesome

It is not that special a comment; it is just pathetic that facebook removes it when there is nothing there that could possibly be against facebook policy.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2012, 05:00:40 PM »
It is not that special a comment; it is just pathetic that facebook removes it when there is nothing there that could possibly be against facebook policy.

Repost it.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2012, 05:15:12 PM »
Facebook too is evil
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2012, 05:31:23 PM »
You know, I wonder instead of posting "every" what if you write "almost every" or "the majority".

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2012, 07:15:46 PM »
I'll bet you anything that if someone wrote on Facebook, "Every Israeli supporter supports terrorism, children with bombvests, murder of innocents and paedofilia as practiced by their late arch-commander Menachem Begin who died of aids", IT WOULD NEVER BE REMOVED!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2012, 07:24:53 PM »
I'll bet you anything that if someone wrote on Facebook, "Every Israeli supporter supports terrorism, children with bombvests, murder of innocents and paedofilia as practiced by their late arch-commander Menachem Begin who died of aids", IT WOULD NEVER BE REMOVED!

I agree... There is so much antisemitism on these liberal web sites it is pathetic... So many comments on so many news sites contain the most vulgar antisemitic comments which are allowed. But G-d Forbid anyone should speak the truth about the evil arabs, your comment is removed and you are banned. I have had some of the most basic truthful comments I made removed from Rueters and I was then banned... No explanation or anything... But I see many anti-Jew comments there which are not removed..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14