Author Topic: Romney the only one that can beat obama  (Read 11547 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Romney the only one that can beat obama
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2012, 06:14:35 PM »
I am reading the book of Mormon so Romney better win the nomination.
It's very interesting and informative.

So is Jesus expected to return to Missouri?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2012, 06:15:22 PM »
Can you stop making us laughing and just leave for good    :::D 8)

I know man.  He is just killing me  :::D

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2012, 06:40:50 PM »
Can you stop making us laughing and just leave for good    :::D 8)
What's the matter you don't like that I'm not one of the group that just agrees with each other over and over again.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2012, 06:44:15 PM »
So is Jesus expected to return to Missouri?
I don't think he's going to return again and if he does he will pick a better place than Missouri.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2012, 07:30:25 PM »
I agree.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2012, 07:47:49 AM »
Good news Romney is now ahead of that nut Santorum in Michigan and he has a big lead in Arizona.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2012, 10:13:24 AM »
I find it very funny that most people on here are more worried about Romney being a Mormon then they are worried about obaaaamy being a muslim, go figure one group wants to baptize Jews and the other wants to kill the whole Jewish population, which would you want as president?????
Don't fall into the liberal news media trap, it's funny how all this comes out when Romney is running for president, don't be fooled.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 29, 2012, 08:31:11 AM »
I know I shouldn't be on here during the day during the week due to my religion but I was just so happy Romney won both Primaries.  :dance:
The trick Santorum and the democraps tried to pull didn't work.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2012, 12:40:24 PM »
Romney should have done better in Michigan.  It was so close that they couldn't call the election until like an hour after the polls closed.  Rick Santorum did very well for being so severely outspent the way he was.  Rick Santorum should do well on Super Tuesday.

I hope he does well.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: February 29, 2012, 05:12:55 PM »
He actually may still receive as many delegates or from Michigan as Romney:
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120229/POLITICS01/202290390/Santorum-campaign-believes-Michigan-s-delegates-will-split-Romney?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE

And Rick Santorum is supposed to do well on Super Tuesday in Ohio I know.  I vote with Ohio and just sent my absentee ballot in today voting for Santorum.

Appreciate it man!!  Where do you live in Oh?  I might be moving up there.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2012, 09:04:54 AM »
Romney should have done better in Michigan.  It was so close that they couldn't call the election until like an hour after the polls closed.  Rick Santorum did very well for being so severely outspent the way he was.  Rick Santorum should do well on Super Tuesday.
Santorum did not do as good as you think he did, by right if you take away the democrats that voted for him because they don't want Romney to win Santorum would lose another 5%
Michigan has an open primary so anybody can vote so santorum was calling all the democrats and they came out to vote, don't you find it a little funny how a so called conservative like santorum got 70% of the liberal democrat vote.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2012, 09:06:38 AM »
He actually may still receive as many delegates or from Michigan as Romney:
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120229/POLITICS01/202290390/Santorum-campaign-believes-Michigan-s-delegates-will-split-Romney?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE

And Rick Santorum is supposed to do well on Super Tuesday in Ohio I know.  I vote with Ohio and just sent my absentee ballot in today voting for Santorum.
Almost getting as much and winning are two different things, I almost hit the lottery but I didn't.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 10:18:34 AM by jbeige »

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2012, 09:10:31 AM »
This just in Romney has won another one, Wyoming's Cascus goes to Romney.  :dance:
By the way you people better stop having me break my religious rules by coming on here during the week so please don't make me do it again.   Thank you.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2012, 04:11:16 PM »
I know I should not be on here during the day during the week but I think G_d will forgive me.
I just want to tell everyone to pray that Romney wins all the primaries today.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2012, 06:30:44 PM »
I am holding my nose when I'm saying this but I think somehow Romney should take Santorum as his vice president so Santorum should start to shut his mouth putting Romney down.
I think that ticket would definitely beat obammmmy.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2012, 06:50:18 PM »
I know I should not be on here during the day during the week but I think G_d will forgive me.
I just want to tell everyone to pray that Romney wins all the primaries today.

I prayed the opposite.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2012, 06:54:49 PM »
I guess you didn't pray hard enough.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2012, 06:37:56 PM »
Two more wins for Romney today :dance:

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2012, 12:15:02 PM »
@jbeige: Ok moron, lets have a little looksie at your moronic religion, and then a quick peek at tit dummie, and try not to whipmer too much.

1. Morons used to execute people for 1. Leaving the moron church, 2. Marrying black people, 3. Adultery, 4. Murder (excluding sanctionned murder by the high moron of the church), 5. etc
("Blood-atonement sins included adultery, apostasy, 'covenant breaking,' counterfeiting, 'many men who left this Church,' murder, not being 'heartily on the Lord's side,' profaning 'the name of the Lord,' sexual intercourse between a 'white' person and an African-American, stealing, and telling lies....")

"I cannot compare it to anything else than the reptile that enamors his prey, till it captivates it, paralyzes it, and it rushes into the jaws of death." -John D. Lee, March 8, 1877, famous Mormon apostate, speaking of the Church on the day he was executed by the Mormons.

"The Mormons must be treated as enemies, and must be exterminated or driven from the State. [They are] in the attitude of an open and avowed defiance of the laws, and of having made war upon the people of this State. Their outrages are beyond all description." ­Governor L.W. Boggs, Missouri, 1838.

"I like to call them the Nazi Amish!" -Roseanne

I have no doubts that this church of vomit, of wolves in sheeps clothing will use their incomprehensible ammounts of wealth to support the followers of appolyon in their attempt to take over the world. Their book of mormon [oh and I read it too... informative I agree with. Also seems like the same author of the Koran and some other books I'm ashamed to admit that I read parts from] says they will win the presidency of the United States, and establish a Muslim-style theocracy. Now that we know Obuma is a lying muslim, the populace will trust him almost as little as any white guy. Mormonism, they and generally uneducated as to what they'll be up against, and will turn to Romney as a saviour from the Obuma, which I can see ending very badly. I've been wrong before, but who do you think Americans would more likely to ignore as a president asking Israel to move back to some suicide borders?

Now for Romney. He voted to have kindergardeners educated about transexuals [for the liberally minde, that means gential mutilation in the real world]. Micelle Obuma may feed them chicken fingers (and worse, OK) but the day I want to see a man who would feed our children's souls with abominitable filth is the day I refrain eternally frrom speaking of politics.

I could go on forever about this shark that breaks up companies for his profit while costing American jobs, displays utter ignorance and friendship towards Islam, and everything bad, but I'll ask you a question, my religious moron; what do you think about divorce in his polygamous relationship? Also, do you think all his kids should know about cutting their testicles off, or just the girls (well, now) from his first wife?

My profile picutre is Romey at the annual semi-nude moron fashion show.

Great speech!!!

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2012, 06:12:32 PM »
Great speech!!!
I forgot you like muslims and rather have one of them in the white house.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2012, 06:14:12 PM »
@jbeige: Ok moron, lets have a little looksie at your moronic religion, and then a quick peek at tit dummie, and try not to whipmer too much.

1. Morons used to execute people for 1. Leaving the moron church, 2. Marrying black people, 3. Adultery, 4. Murder (excluding sanctionned murder by the high moron of the church), 5. etc
("Blood-atonement sins included adultery, apostasy, 'covenant breaking,' counterfeiting, 'many men who left this Church,' murder, not being 'heartily on the Lord's side,' profaning 'the name of the Lord,' sexual intercourse between a 'white' person and an African-American, stealing, and telling lies....")

"I cannot compare it to anything else than the reptile that enamors his prey, till it captivates it, paralyzes it, and it rushes into the jaws of death." -John D. Lee, March 8, 1877, famous Mormon apostate, speaking of the Church on the day he was executed by the Mormons.

"The Mormons must be treated as enemies, and must be exterminated or driven from the State. [They are] in the attitude of an open and avowed defiance of the laws, and of having made war upon the people of this State. Their outrages are beyond all description." ­Governor L.W. Boggs, Missouri, 1838.

"I like to call them the Nazi Amish!" -Roseanne

I have no doubts that this church of vomit, of wolves in sheeps clothing will use their incomprehensible ammounts of wealth to support the followers of appolyon in their attempt to take over the world. Their book of mormon [oh and I read it too... informative I agree with. Also seems like the same author of the Koran and some other books I'm ashamed to admit that I read parts from] says they will win the presidency of the United States, and establish a Muslim-style theocracy. Now that we know Obuma is a lying muslim, the populace will trust him almost as little as any white guy. Mormonism, they and generally uneducated as to what they'll be up against, and will turn to Romney as a saviour from the Obuma, which I can see ending very badly. I've been wrong before, but who do you think Americans would more likely to ignore as a president asking Israel to move back to some suicide borders?

Now for Romney. He voted to have kindergardeners educated about transexuals [for the liberally minde, that means gential mutilation in the real world]. Micelle Obuma may feed them chicken fingers (and worse, OK) but the day I want to see a man who would feed our children's souls with abominitable filth is the day I refrain eternally frrom speaking of politics.

I could go on forever about this shark that breaks up companies for his profit while costing American jobs, displays utter ignorance and friendship towards Islam, and everything bad, but I'll ask you a question, my religious moron; what do you think about divorce in his polygamous relationship? Also, do you think all his kids should know about cutting their testicles off, or just the girls (well, now) from his first wife?

My profile picutre is Romey at the annual semi-nude moron fashion show.
You quote Roseanne, need I say more.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2012, 06:24:00 PM »
More good news. :dance:
For the third consecutive day, Mitt Romney leads President Obama by five points in a hypothetical 2012 matchup. Today's numbers show Romney at 48%, Obama at 42%. That matches the largest lead Romney has ever enjoyed over the president.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2012, 04:56:11 PM »
First I was sad that Romney lost but then I was happy again when I seen Santorum only won one delegate more for the two winning states. 8)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 10:40:35 PM by jbeige »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2012, 09:08:59 PM »
Do you enjoy being hated, Johnson?

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2012, 05:52:14 PM »
More good news, if Gingrich drops out of the race, Romney and Santorum would split his supporters votes between them so Santorum would not get the gain he thought he would.  8)