Author Topic: Ron Paul got a major 'Jewish' endorsement Really  (Read 7671 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
Re: Ron Paul got a major 'Jewish' endorsement Really
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 10:18:15 AM »
lol the media loves neturei karta. they make all jews look like evil disgusting self haters.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 02:32:50 PM »
lol the media loves neturei karta. they make all jews look like evil disgusting self haters.
I don't think he even knew who they were.Probably thought they were from another galaxy
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 02:38:18 PM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 05:25:19 PM »
These scumbags love anyone who is a Jew hater. I wish they would take off their silly costumes and reveal their true dark and evil nature. They have fooled so many people into believing that they represent Jews and Judaism. These snakes do not represent what Jews believe. These clowns in Jew suits should be excommunicated once and for all, they should be cut off from the Jewish people...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 06:30:39 PM »
you know someone is a jew hater when they get an endorsement from nazirei kharta.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 08:30:09 PM »
The guy in the beard and hat looks like hitler.
Maybe he'll get a nice spot in hell with him.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2012, 01:51:32 AM »
Ah they are just a bunch of ragheads wearing peyots in my opinion, these are the morons who would have collaborated with the nazis.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2012, 02:42:14 AM »
Ah they are just a bunch of ragheads wearing peyots in my opinion, these are the morons who would have collaborated with the nazis.

chaim actually talked about a similar group, satmar ysv, being on the kastner's gravy train. the chazirim in the upper ranks of satmar escaped to switzerland along with kastner ysv by betraying their own chassidim. naturei karta/ nazirei kharta are near-identical to satmar.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2012, 08:22:05 AM »
True what is written in the report. If NK is involved you can be sure  Nazis are involved too.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2012, 08:29:28 AM »
They get good money from these groups because they the N.K. don't really enjoy working for money

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2012, 11:56:56 AM »
I don't think he even knew who they were.Probably thought they were from another galaxy

Nazis do tend to refer to Jews as "alien". Of course they usually do mean it in a different way, usually.  :::D Even that is stupid though of course.

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2012, 12:15:40 PM »
i wonder if ahmadinejad and paul are incredulous when they meet nk/satmar kikes. obviously the jew haters know how much they themselves hate jews. they must laugh so hard when they meet these filthy selfhating jews. i bet paulmadinejad can barely keep a straight face like someone farted in a crowded room.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2012, 05:19:37 AM »
Another fanatical Jewish Ron Paul supporter, soldier Adam Kokesh, vows to present his butt to Obama next month

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2012, 07:50:35 AM »
I don't think Kokesh is a Jew he claims to be an Native American.He possibly is lying since he lies about everything and a Native American sounds more exotic.Edit you're right he comes from a rich Jewish family his father is a venture capitalist in other words a theif

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2012, 08:00:39 AM »
Wonga would you please stop promoting Nazi Ron Paul and Pedophilia on here? You're starting to sound like a whorefronter on those two issues.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2012, 08:07:07 AM »
Another fanatical Jewish Ron Paul supporter, soldier Adam Kokesh, vows to present his butt to Obama next month

He was thrown out of the U.S. Marine Corps

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2012, 08:52:44 AM »
Kokesh is a Jew
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Kokesh

If you scratched him, you'd probably find a Kahanist too.

Now that Ron Paul has clarified his position on Israel, surely it is possible to be both a Kahanist and a Paulist. By being a US isolationist and not getting involved at all with Israel, a President Paul would be far better for Israel than the meddling Bush, Bush Sr, Clinton and even Reagan. Romney says all the right things about supporting Israel. But do we, "the Nation that dwells alone" (Bamidbar 23), actually want or need the help and interference of a Mormon? Reagan was the most "pro-Israeli" POTUS to date. But he threatened Israel with action after Osirak. And he sold AWACS to Saudi Arabia.

And I have never advocated pedophilia, merely broached the subject of Halachic marriage at 12 al pi the Shulchan Aruch. Unless you want to say that Rav Yosef Karo and his contemporaries were also "pedophiles", ch"v.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 09:20:44 AM by wonga66 »

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2012, 09:34:18 PM »
Nazirei Karta animals recently did a demonstration dressed in Holocaust uniforms and wearing yellow 'Jude' stars while at the same time calling for the elimination of Israel. If this isn't hypocrisy, the word has no meaning. These goons represent the worst desecration of the memories 6 million Jews who perished.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2012, 09:39:26 PM »
Nazirei Karta animals recently did a demonstration dressed in Holocaust uniforms and wearing yellow 'Jude' stars while at the same time calling for the elimination of Israel. If this isn't hypocrisy, the word has no meaning. These goons represent the worst desecration of the memories 6 million Jews who perished.

They are claiming that the Israeli government acted like Nazis in their treatment of Charadie Jews concerning the gender separation issue. I think you are mistaken to call them NK... I don't believe this incident involved the NK...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/151569#.Tw-Zm3ye2L8

Some members at JTF {I think myself included} have called the Israeli leadership Stormtroopers and Nazi-like in their treatment of the righteous heroes of Judea and Samaria.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2012, 09:50:29 PM »
They are claiming that the Israeli government acted like Nazis in their treatment of Charadie Jews concerning the gender separation issue. I think you are mistaken to call them NK... I don't believe this incident involved the NK...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/151569#.Tw-Zm3ye2L8
http://www.nkusa.org/activities/Demonstrations/20120105.cfm
The Charedim protesting the gender seperation issue are not NK. I recently saw the NK website showing these freaks waving PLO flags dressed in Holocaust uniforms while carrying Pro-Fakestinian banners. We have to distinguish between the two groups. One group is simply protesting the gender seperation issue, the other group wants Israel to be eliminated.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2012, 10:08:56 PM »
http://www.nkusa.org/activities/Demonstrations/20120105.cfm
The Charedim protesting the gender seperation issue are not NK. I recently saw the NK website showing these freaks waving PLO flags dressed in Holocaust uniforms while carrying Pro-Fakestinian banners. We have to distinguish between the two groups. One group is simply protesting the gender seperation issue, the other group wants Israel to be eliminated.

Ok... Sorry for the confusion..

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2012, 10:48:34 PM »
It's Alright. Sometimes I also get confused with which group of Charedim supports Zionism which group opposses it. These sick weirdos in NK dress up like religious Jews with peyot and yet meet with the worst Anti-Semites in our day.   

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2012, 01:59:21 AM »
Why the hell does Ron Paul meet with neturei karta?!! Is he crazy!?? They are totally insane!  :o
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2012, 04:45:06 PM »
I dont know why everyone hates Ron Paul here??? He is the only one running for president thats worth a damn...He also seems to be pro Israel. Fill me in on the things i may not know if you could. Thanks!