Author Topic: SICK Santorum and his stillborn son  (Read 10368 times)

Offline Circus Boy

• Junior JTFer
SICK Santorum and his stillborn son
« on: January 09, 2012, 05:32:03 PM »
In 1996, the Santorum's son, Gabriel was born prematurely and died two hours later. Wife Karen Santorum wrote that she and Rick brought the deceased infant home from the morgue of the hospital without it being embalmed or prepared and introduced him to their six children as, "Your brother Gabriel"!!, and then driving the infant back to the morgue of the hospital. I think that this is gross negligence and child abuse and I wouldn't vote for this schlemiel just on this basis alone.  It makes my skin crawl. OK, if they went home and asked the kids and if they said yes and they returned to the morgue with their parents with proper gowns and masks.  He is a complete Catholic freak like Mel Gibson and his Opus Dei. He may have some good ideas on Israel but is that the only thing? He is like Norm Coleman, a flip flop- untrustworthy!! With he as President, we're in for big trouble!! Am I alone? How do my fellow JTFer's feel?

Karen Garver Santorum- "Letters to Gabriel" (1998)- CCC of America

« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 05:55:58 PM by Circus Boy »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: SICK Santorum and his stillborn son
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 05:58:42 PM »
I would not think highly of someone who judged a man for how he handled a horrific personal tragedy.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 06:02:50 PM »
He is a sick man, that is sickening.
If this is how he handles tragedy he does not belong being president.
"Look children at your dead brother, who wants to take him to school for show and tell."

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 06:24:42 PM »
בס''ד

He may have some good ideas on Israel but is that the only thing?

So even if he's good on Israel, you wouldn't support him because of some other issue? Are you Jewish?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 06:32:23 PM »
Does this story have a reference?  It sounds fake to me.

Offline Circus Boy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 06:41:52 PM »
Does this story have a reference?  It sounds fake to me.
Karen Garver Santorum- "Letters to Gabriel" (1998)- CCC of America-I don't have it.
I'll try to find it in the library and scan it and post it.  I wouldn't buy it.  Alan Colmes brought it up in a Fox News debate recently where he was moderator and got embarrassed immediately.  It's mentioned several places on the internet but not quoted directly.  Steve Malzberg, a personal friend of Santorum, mentioned it yesterday.

Offline Circus Boy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 06:47:52 PM »
בס''ד

So even if he's good on Israel, you wouldn't support him because of some other issue? Are you Jewish?
I am 100% Jewish but many of the candidates are acceptable on Israel and Jewish issues but if they have baggage on domestic and personal issues that I find difficult, that is a strike against them. I am not a Johhny one-note about Israel-that is- if they are good on Israel, they are immediately the one I will vote for. I am an American.  I am not a hyphenated American.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2012, 07:13:09 PM »
This sounds made-up but if it is true, I don't see what is wrong in what he did.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2012, 07:20:38 PM »
I am 100% Jewish but many of the candidates are acceptable on Israel and Jewish issues but if they have baggage on domestic and personal issues that I find difficult, that is a strike against them. I am not a Johhny one-note about Israel-that is- if they are good on Israel, they are immediately the one I will vote for. I am an American.  I am not a hyphenated American.

בס''ד

Any Jew that puts other issues ahead of Israel is a traitor.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2012, 07:50:36 PM »
Can you give us a link to the article?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2012, 07:54:58 PM »
Honestly Santorum makes me very uneasy... I find myself changing the channel after a few moments anytime he speaks on the TV... His political baggage is a mess and his personal baggage is not much better... I want a candidate that talks money and jobs... I am tired of hearing about abortion and condoms... This guy was run out on a rail in his own home state... I commend him for his stand on Israel however he will never be in a position to put that stand to good use... If this is what the Republicans plan to put in front of the American people in November they better start preparing the concession speeches now.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Circus Boy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2012, 07:56:54 PM »
Can you give us a link to the article?

I don't have it.  You have to go to Barnes and Noble or Amazon.com or the library.

Karen Garver Santorum- "Letters to Gabriel" (1998)- CCC of America

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2012, 07:57:58 PM »
That thinking is what got you banned from Israel for life.
That really is uncalled for... Chaim gave up years of his life to help fellow Jews... You really should retract that nasty statement.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2012, 08:06:21 PM »
That thinking is what got you banned from Israel for life.

SPEAKING OF BANNING!!!!!!!!!!   I think its about time Circus boy went back to the circus!!!

Offline Circus Boy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2012, 08:07:48 PM »
בס''ד

Any Jew that puts other issues ahead of Israel is a traitor.

I removed a couple of my over-the-top comments but I don't like how the word "traitor" or "malshin" is used by you so trippingly off your tongue or keyboard for somebody who has thoughts a little bit skew from yours or the upper echilon of JTF.  

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2012, 08:14:02 PM »
I removed a couple of my over-the-top comments but I don't like how the word "traitor" or "malshin" is used by you so trippingly off your tongue or keyboard for somebody who has thoughts a little bit skew from yours or the upper echilon of JTF.  

I find it curious that after less than 30 posts on JTF, Circus Boy already mentions about Chaim being banned in Israel.   This is an obvious sign of a troll who has been here before, and did his homework before joining.

Also, he mentioned Opus Dei and Mel Gibson as typical Catholics.

Offline Circus Boy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2012, 08:26:50 PM »
I find it curious that after less than 30 posts on JTF, Circus Boy already mentions about Chaim being banned in Israel.   This is an obvious sign of a troll who has been here before, and did his homework before joining.

Also, he mentioned Opus Dei and Mel Gibson as typical Catholics.
Somebody has you all whipped into a frenzy, with delusions of grandeur as if you think you all really matter. If they can keep Chaim out of Israel, he is neutralized and so are you.  I found the forum fun but you think you are going to take over the Knesset from a basement in Queens like Khomeini took over Iran from a basement in Paris, the two situations are not comparable.  So I wish you A.M.F.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2012, 08:29:38 PM »
בס''ד

Chaim, that is not even an issue.  He wanted his children to know they had a brother even if he did not live.  Anyone can decide they would not do that but to put him down for that shows inhumanity and coarseness that makes me uncomfortable.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2012, 08:31:06 PM »
This sounds made-up but if it is true, I don't see what is wrong in what he did.

It is true but as you said there is nothing wrong with it.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2012, 08:34:52 PM »
Honestly Santorum makes me very uneasy... I find myself changing the channel after a few moments anytime he speaks on the TV... His political baggage is a mess and his personal baggage is not much better... I want a candidate that talks money and jobs... I am tired of hearing about abortion and condoms... This guy was run out on a rail in his own home state... I commend him for his stand on Israel however he will never be in a position to put that stand to good use... If this is what the Republicans plan to put in front of the American people in November they better start preparing the concession speeches now.

What personal baggage?  He seems to be a good family man.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2012, 08:38:52 PM »
That's not sick to me.  It's a terrible tragedy for them. 

I like santorum even more for this.  It shows how much he cares about the living and dead.

As far as jobs and economy being important, I agree.  However without morality, those things are short lived.  In order to become a prosperous nation, we first need to be a moral nation.  If we are a moral nation, we become patriotic.  If we become patriotic, we work harder and therefore do better and as a result become inventive and prosperous.

You are what you eat. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Circus Boy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2012, 09:07:20 PM »
I don't like the term "traitor" used against me.  Richard Nixon and Kissinger send arms to Israel during the Yom Kippur War of 1973.  If I said I did not like him because of Watergate or the Vietnam War escalation or the secret Cambodia bombings, etc. am I a traitor?  Then put your money where your mouth is and delete my account. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2012, 09:10:06 PM »
Hi there Stephanie.

Offline Reaganukics

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2012, 09:10:20 PM »
That's not sick to me.  It's a terrible tragedy for them. 

I like santorum even more for this.  It shows how much he cares about the living and dead.

As far as jobs and economy being important, I agree.  However without morality, those things are short lived.  In order to become a prosperous nation, we first need to be a moral nation.  If we are a moral nation, we become patriotic.  If we become patriotic, we work harder and therefore do better and as a result become inventive and prosperous.

You are what you eat. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2012, 09:12:58 PM »
It is true but as you said there is nothing wrong with it.
How do you know it's true? It sounds pretty ridiculous, like something his political foes would concoct.