Author Topic: SICK Santorum and his stillborn son  (Read 10070 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: SICK Santorum and his stillborn son
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2012, 09:13:38 PM »
I don't like the term "traitor" used against me.  Richard Nixon and Kissinger send arms to Israel during the Yom Kippur War of 1973.  If I said I did not like him because of Watergate or the Vietnam War escalation or the secret Cambodia bombings, etc. am I a traitor?  Then put your money where your mouth is and delete my account. 
What's the matter, did Ben dump you?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2012, 09:20:47 PM »
I don't know whether he should have shown the other children but maybe he wanted to give them a chance to at least see their sibling and be able to grieve the loss.

A lot of parents who have this kind of thing happen to them just want some time at home with their dead child away from the hospital environment or a funeral home environment. They may want to take some pictures or spend a little time holding their child before letting them go. There's nothing wrong with this and I think it's healthy.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2012, 09:27:21 PM »
I don't like the term "traitor" used against me.  Richard Nixon and Kissinger send arms to Israel during the Yom Kippur War of 1973.  If I said I did not like him because of Watergate or the Vietnam War escalation or the secret Cambodia bombings, etc. am I a traitor?  Then put your money where your mouth is

Awww poor little circus boy doesnt want to be called a traitor.   

By the way, RIchard Nixon did not escalate the vietnam war, that was Lyndon Johnson.

U.S. military involvement ended on 15 August 1973, during Nixon's presidency.  I think you need to do a little reading between circus acts.  I really expect more from a boy raised in the circus.   :o

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2012, 09:43:23 PM »
Awww poor little circus boy doesnt want to be called a traitor.   

By the way, RIchard Nixon did not escalate the vietnam war, that was Lyndon Johnson.

U.S. military involvement ended on 15 August 1973, during Nixon's presidency.  I think you need to do a little reading between circus acts.  I really expect more from a boy raised in the circus.   :o
Circus Boy is Weifag.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2012, 09:46:52 PM »
בס''ד

That thinking is what got you banned from Israel for life.

To Circus Clown:

If you are Jewish, then you are a self-hating, cowardly traitor. You call yourself an "American". You would betray America the same way that you betray the Jews. A wimpy backstabber like you cannot be trusted by anyone in any situation. You miserable, gutless weasel.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2012, 09:49:59 PM »
Circus Boy is Weifag.

בס''ד

No, Steven Weigang cannot put a sentence together in proper English.

This is either a wimpy self-hating Jew or an anti-Semite posing as a Jew.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2012, 09:56:39 PM »
בס''ד

This is either a wimpy self-hating Jew or an anti-Semite posing as a Jew.
Which Weifag has done already many times.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2012, 09:57:01 PM »
That thinking is what got you banned from Israel for life.

Only a piece of garbage would say something like this.   This circus sideshow reminds me of chaim jr. actually.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2012, 09:59:58 PM »
Good guess, I forgot all about Homo, Jr.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2012, 10:00:27 PM »
Only a piece of garbage would say something like this.   This circus sideshow reminds me of chaim jr. actually.

בס''ד

It might be chaim jr. It's possible.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2012, 10:01:26 PM »
Shall we I ban him/her/it?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2012, 10:23:08 PM »
Do you really need to ask?

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2012, 11:08:06 PM »
בס''ד

I know one time Weifag sent me a message titled "You make fun about me".  It was hilarious  :::D
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2012, 11:23:56 PM »
Circus Freak has been banned.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2012, 11:50:18 PM »
Circus Freak needs to drop the "circus" from his name in the interest of accuracy.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2012, 12:19:30 AM »
How do you know it's true? It sounds pretty ridiculous, like something his political foes would concoct.

It has been discussed.  Alan Colmes ymach shmo brought it up to put Santorum down.  Rich Lowry scolded him for it and Colmes apologized.  Nobody has denied it.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2012, 01:22:45 AM »
How do you know it's true? It sounds pretty ridiculous, like something his political foes would concoct.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/rick-santorum-dead-baby-critics-lambasted-families-grieve/story?id=15306750

By SUSAN DONALDSON JAMES
Jan. 6, 2012
Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum has evoked squeamishness and ridicule for retelling the story of the death of his son, Gabriel, at 20 weeks gestation and the family's unconventional response -- taking the body home from the hospital and allowing their other children to cuddle the corpse and say goodbye.

The Internet lit up with comments this week after Santorum's meteoric rise to second-place in the Iowa caucuses, nearly tying him with presidential candidate Mitt Romney. Some described Santorum's story as "weird" or "horrifying."

Gabriel was the couple's eighth pregnancy and he survived only two hours. In her book, Karen Santorum wrote about bringing the body home to their other children.

''Elizabeth and Johnny held you with so much love and tenderness," she wrote. "Elizabeth proudly announced to everyone as she cuddled you, 'This is my baby brother, Gabriel; he is an angel.'''

But some mental health experts believe the Santorums may have been ahead of their time by ritualizing their son's death in order to exorcize their grief, though they say taking a body home is unusual and not recommended.

In the context of the times -- the year was 1996 when the family buried Gabriel -- their behavior was understandable, according to Dr. David Diamond, a psychologist and co-author of the 2005 book "Unsung Lullabies."

Helen Coons, a clinical psychologist and president of Women's Mental Health Associates in Philadelphia, said couples are not encouraged to bring a deceased fetus home.

Winslow Townson/AP Photo
Republican presidential candidate Rick... View Full Size
 Winslow Townson/AP PhotoRepublican presidential candidate Rick Santorum, second from left, takes a hay ride with his wife, Karen, left, his daughter, Sarah Maria, his son, Daniel, third and fourth from left respectively, in Candia, N.H., Nov. 26, 2011. Rick Santorum's Wife Breaks Down in Iowa Watch Video
  Iowa Caucuses: Santorum Neck-and-Neck with Romney Watch Video
  Santorum Gets Loudly Booed Watch Video
 "If a couple chooses to do a burial or memorial service for a third-trimester loss, funeral homes will assist in a caring manner," she said.

Radio host Alan Colmes criticized the conservative candidate, who is Catholic, for "playing" with a dead baby. In an interview, Fox News reporter Rick Lowry responded, "You are mocking him."

"I think it is showing a certain unusual attitude toward taking a two-hour baby home who died to play with his other children," said Colmes, who later called the Santorums and apologized, according to his Twitter feed.

Of the nearly 6 million pregnancies each year in the United States, about 15 percent end in miscarriage, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

In about half the cases, a cause cannot be determined. Among the conditions usually linked to miscarriage are a woman's age, chromosomal abnormalities, structural problems, infections, autoimmune disorders or a condition that causes the blood to clot in the placenta, known as thrombophilia.

Technically, because it occurred after the 20th week in the second trimester, the Santorums' loss was a pre-term delivery, which is less common than a first trimester miscarriage.

Medical experts regard it as a fetus, because it was born before the third trimester, when it is viable. But medical experts say the loss is still emotionally devastating.

Couples have different ways of coping, and grief experts say that rituals are often important in healing.

"There are some who choose to move very quickly from the loss and others who find holding a third-trimester baby in the hospital very helpful," said Coons. "Some find it helpful having a ritual on an annual basis, making a contribution or saying a prayer or planting a tree or flowers. Others have a need for private ways to remember the loss."

Washington Post columnist Charles Lane described today his own experience nine years ago with his stillborn son, Jonathan, chastising critics who called the Santorum's response to Gabriel's death as "weird."

The baby's heart stopped in utero just prior to a scheduled Caesarian at 33 weeks.

"Next came hours of induced labor so that my wife could produce a lifeless child," Lane writes. "I cannot describe the anxiety, emotional pain and physical horror."

We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2012, 01:45:26 AM »
I believe it happened...

I do not care. This is not something which would invalidate him as a candidate.

It is a strange story but I don't know what motivated him. I am tired of the media attempting to make big deals about things like this while ignoring the liberals oddities...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2012, 01:49:35 AM »
I think for a child it could be a little scary seeing a lifeless body of what was to be your baby brother, but you know, people have different ways of handling the past and tragedies so I can't judge the man because of that, at least he values life unlike some politicians.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2012, 01:53:35 AM »
I don't like the term "traitor" used against me.  Richard Nixon and Kissinger send arms to Israel during the Yom Kippur War of 1973.  If I said I did not like him because of Watergate or the Vietnam War escalation or the secret Cambodia bombings, etc. am I a traitor?  Then put your money where your mouth is and delete my account. 

You might have been too quick to ban here. sure we have had a lot of trolls but this post just reeks of ignorance. not everyone who signs up here will understand all kahanist concepts immediately, it takes time to sink in.

Take me for example, if you look at my early post, you would think im a troll (that's what some people thought actually), truth was I just didn't know much. heck the name which I signed up under, "kahanist liberal" did turn some heads.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2012, 06:36:59 AM »
There's nothing wrong with what Santorum did. Many families choose to spend a little bit of time with their baby like this. There's nothing creepy or unsanitary about a recently dead person. This was the only chance that the family would ever get to hold the baby and say goodbye. I think if more people knew this was an option they might take it to spend a few hours at home with their baby before having to let them go.

I started crying a little bit earlier thinking about how cruel it is people are ridiculing Santorum and his wife for such a personal decision on how to handle their own family affairs.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2012, 06:42:17 AM »
It's a candidate like santorum who does this vs. Obama who went to Jeremiah wright for 20 years.

It's like praising an animal abuser football player (vick) vs. A Jesus loving qb (tebow)

I mean  come on.  If santorum loses support over this, then I know the US will suffer more setbacks.

Right now its newt or santorum for me.  It will most likely end up as romney
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2012, 06:48:05 AM »
We've already established that the real sicko here is the troll who started this thread, Homo, Jr.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2012, 07:22:34 AM »
We've already established that the real sicko here is the troll who started this thread, Homo, Jr.

Yes he was a sicko. It's a good thing he was banned as his behavior in this thread was just terrible.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2012, 09:00:46 AM »
What's even more sick is that the entire media and NWO is denouncing Santorum for this event that may or may not be true, but this same NWO and its propaganda ministry thinks that partial-birth mutilation is wonderful, righteous, and great and will make you out to practically be a racist (the one unpardonable sin in America) if you oppose it.