Author Topic: Shvartzas celebrate the end of Slavery with well...a free for all  (Read 16302 times)

Imerica

Re: Shvartzas celebrate the end of Slavery with well...a free for all
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2007, 03:52:34 AM »
I am VERY serious. The rap and hip hop music today is disgusting, immoral, violent, and degrades women in the most depraved way.

The worse a rap star's criminal record is, the more popular they become.

It's primal, simple, and lacks any real understanding of what really makes a human being a good person. In other words, it's the lowest common denominator.

And people call this music.  Funny Bethohoven never made a song saying "Kill whitey, kill a cop, sell dope"  I mean the most violent criminal behavior and these stupid record companies produces this vomit as well.  They are also part of this cause what interest them is the all mighty dollar.
And its "Beethoven".

Joe Schmo

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2007, 04:03:36 AM »
I am VERY serious. The rap and hip hop music today is disgusting, immoral, violent, and degrades women in the most depraved way.

It's primal, simple, and lacks any real understanding of what really makes a human being a good person. In other words, it's the lowest common denominator.

And people call this music.  Funny Bethohoven never made a song saying "Kill whitey, kill a cop, sell dope"  I mean the most violent criminal behavior and these stupid record companies produces this vomit as well.  They are also part of this cause what interest them is the all mighty dollar.
And its "Beethoven".

??? ??? ???

Imerica

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2007, 04:07:53 AM »

And its "Beethoven".

??? ??? ???
Why the confusion? Ludwig Von "Beethoven" is his name. Masterwolf mispelled his name.."Bethohoven".

newman

« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2007, 04:10:30 AM »
You've got to admit that rap is terribly negative and destructive. I don't think it's doing young negroe men any good at all to be raised on this dreck.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2007, 04:15:22 AM »

And its "Beethoven".

??? ??? ???
Why the confusion? Ludwig Von "Beethoven" is his name. Masterwolf mispelled his name.."Bethohoven".

You're right, Erica.  But you should have said, 'and its SPELLED "Beethoven". 

newman

« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2007, 04:24:42 AM »
Imerica,

How does it feel to keep getting demoted.

HAHA!

Quit picking on Imerica. You gotta admit she's a real trooper.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2007, 04:25:16 AM »
Learn something new every day - I never saw it spelled with two E's.

Anyway you know Erica - it was just a typo - big deal... right? ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2007, 04:26:39 AM »
Imerica,

HAHA!

It is just the give and take of the forum - don't worry Newman - she can hold her own.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2007, 04:30:42 AM »
Imerica,

HAHA!

It is just the give and take of the forum - don't worry Newman - she can hold her own.

Yes.  She CAN.  I may not always agree with Erica, but I admire her courage.

Unlike Chaimfan, I think Erica would meet with me if I asked her to.  She takes a beating here on the forum, but doesn't get scared off.

Erica is PROOF that we're NOT racist at JTF!

newman

« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2007, 04:37:11 AM »
Everybody LOVES Erica.....anybody who doesn't is a bum! :-* :-* :-*

Imerica

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2007, 09:08:25 AM »
Imerica,

HAHA!

I'm feeling no pain. But it must make you guys feel like you're on top of the world to THINK that I'm somehow drowning in tears of depression because people here don't like me. ;) I don't need promotions on a message board to make my life worth living. I have myself, my family and friends as proof that I'm worth the time of day.  8)

Imerica

« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2007, 09:09:27 AM »

And its "Beethoven".

??? ??? ???

You're right, Erica.  But you should have said, 'and its SPELLED "Beethoven". 

You should tell that to bullcat who told me the exact same thing when I left one letter out of a word. Thanks.

Imerica

« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2007, 09:10:53 AM »

You'd know, wouldn't you? You did the exact same thing over ONE letter. This person adds a couple of letters and no one corrects them but myself.

Imerica

« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2007, 09:12:21 AM »
Imerica,

HAHA!

Unlike Chaimfan, I think Erica would meet with me if I asked her to.  She takes a beating here on the forum, but doesn't get scared off.

lol that depends on who you ask, Scrabbin. YOU may not be racist, and maybe even bullcat and newman may not be racist but some here have racist tendencies.

Imerica

« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2007, 09:14:36 AM »
Sattire: *Looking for love in all the wrong places...* LOL :D

Fortunately, I'm not looking to be loved here. I'm stuck in the twilight zone which is this website. Thanks again Allen and others who painstakenly succeeded in getting me to reply here in the first place. Now I don't know how to leave.

newman

« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2007, 09:19:13 AM »

Fortunately, I'm not looking to be loved here. I'm stuck in the twilight zone which is this website. Thanks again Allen and others who painstakenly succeeded in getting me to reply here in the first place. Now I don't know how to leave.
Everybody thinks the world of you anyway. This situation looks like a topic for Gerry Springer or Phill Donahue. I can see it now:

"Black woman is veteran member of 'racist' internet forum!" lol :laugh:

Imerica

« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2007, 09:29:50 AM »

Everybody thinks the world of you anyway. This situation looks like a topic for Gerry Springer or Phill Donahue. I can see it now:

Oh NO!

newman

« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2007, 09:43:13 AM »
The more I think about it, the better it sounds. You'd have people in the audience screaming out...?.... (What's the female gender of uncle tom?) :o

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2007, 10:37:37 AM »

You'd know, wouldn't you? You did the exact same thing over ONE letter. This person adds a couple of letters and no one corrects them but myself.
No Imerica -  I wasn't correcting you - I was just informing you that the man's name was Vespucci.  You told me it was a typo and I accepted that.
So if you didn't like my doing it to you - why didn't you just let it go with MasterWolf.  
Don't drag me into it.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2007, 10:40:53 AM »
Imerica,

HAHA!

lol that depends on who you ask, Scrabbin. YOU may not be racist, and maybe even bullcat and newman may not be racist but some here have racist tendencies.
In our own way we are all racist - not just on the forum - I don't care what anyone says - we all have our prejudices.  It just depends how you act on them.
We all don't drag people out of or behind cars - because that is what separates humans from animals.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 08:11:44 PM by bullcat3 »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2007, 10:42:40 AM »
This is not a racist forum - it is a place for open discussion.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2007, 10:51:25 AM »

Well put. Thank you, bullcat3.

People love to call us racists when we put the truth out there. It's their way of trying to stop us from free speech.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

newman

« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2007, 11:10:14 AM »

[/quote]
 This situation looks like a topic for Gerry Springer or Phill Donahue. I can see it now:

[/quote]

I know it's not racist. I used quotation marks because that's what liberals would say

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2007, 10:08:02 PM »
This makes me think that we need to define and clarify some terms that get thrown around, ones that don't necessarily mean the same, and aren't always bad.  These terms: Racist; bigoted; prejudice. 
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Imerica

« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2007, 10:47:26 PM »
How do you explain the racist remarks, bullcat? Where there are racist remarks, a racist is usually not far behind.