Author Topic: Glen Beck is a righteous gentile?  (Read 651 times)

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
Glen Beck is a righteous gentile?
« on: January 10, 2012, 02:49:21 PM »
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Glen Beck is a righteous gentile?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 03:03:32 PM »
quasi

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 08:47:28 PM »
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 09:38:14 PM »
Glenn Beck is a quasi-righteous gentile for the following reasons, according to my opinion:

1) He supports Israel - Good
2) He supports Ron Paul - Bad
3) He is an active Mormon - Not so good...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 08:34:06 AM »
Glenn Beck is a quasi-righteous gentile for the following reasons, according to my opinion:

He also supports "Jews for Jesus", check this article for example:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/blaze-exclusive-katy-perrys-parents-respond-to-media-allegations-of-anti-semitism/

Apparently Katy Perry's dad said some stereotypical things about Jews and how we love money. I don't care much about this things and it's true there is a difference between hatred to stereotypes but the article quotes in his favor "messianic Jews" who says this dude is totally ok, he works with them and he loves Israel.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 08:39:27 AM »
I didn't know he supported Ron Paul. How can he be pro-Israel and support Ron Nazi Paul?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2012, 08:45:52 AM »

I don't believe that he supports Ron Paul.  He may agree with some of his ideas.  That doesn't qualify as support.
Why is his being an active Morman 'not so good'?
I don't understand.
He supports Israel.  By his actions, not just with words.
How does his religion make him 'quasi' righteous?
What does he have to do?  Does he have to change his religion to be righteous?

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2012, 09:13:36 AM »
I don't believe that he supports Ron Paul.  He may agree with some of his ideas.  That doesn't qualify as support.
Why is his being an active Morman 'not so good'?
I don't understand.
He supports Israel.  By his actions, not just with words.
How does his religion make him 'quasi' righteous?
What does he have to do?  Does he have to change his religion to be righteous?
He said he would rather vote for Ron Paul as a third candidate than to Newt Gingrich. As far as I know he only began to severely criticize Ron Paul very recently once the old Ron Paul news letter had re-emerged. And even then he said he doesn't believe Ron Paul is an anti-semite or a racist or a bigot.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2012, 09:35:48 AM »
He said he would rather vote for Ron Paul as a third candidate than to Newt Gingrich. As far as I know he only began to severely criticize Ron Paul very recently once the old Ron Paul news letter had re-emerged. And even then he said he doesn't believe Ron Paul is an anti-semite or a racist or a bigot.
I would have a tough time voting for Newt Gingrich, myself.  I'm no fan of that crazy Ron Paul.  I would never cast a vote for him.
Still, I can see where Glen Beck's dilemma is. 

At least Glen Beck has been calling Paul out on that newsletter.  Where else have you heard it mentioned much?  I still believe that Glen Beck is a very decent man and righteous gentile.  I know that no one person can be all things to me.  If I cut off every person that disagrees with me in the slightest, I'm going to be standing alone.
That is just my opinion. 

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2012, 09:52:02 AM »
I think CNN brought up the news letters before Beck did. And the thing is the news letter and a whole lot other material was already common knowledge and any researcher for a news organization should have been aware of them. So, I guess Glenn Beck and his organization felt that this wasn't a big deal until somebody else brought this issue to the news.

What bothers me with Beck isn't that I disagree with him on many issues, but that I don't trust his honesty on dealing with certain issues, and Ron Paul is the top one.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2012, 11:09:53 AM »
As far as Ron Paul's newsletters, GB has been bringing it up frequently on his radio show.  The issue seems to really bother him.  How often has CNN brought it up, after initially reporting on it?  Have they kept on the issue?  I'm not arguing your point.  I'm wondering.

Fair enough, Zelhar.  We can agree to disagree on Beck.  I can understand why you feel the way you do about it.