Author Topic: Gingrich and Romney are black?? - Pastor Manning  (Read 2758 times)

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
Gingrich and Romney are black?? - Pastor Manning
« on: January 17, 2012, 08:48:16 PM »

This is a clip I found on the leftists the young turks videos.  I have not seen the whole video, but here Pastor Manning claims that Gingrich and Romney have black blood in them.  What do you guys think about this?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Gingrich and Romney are black?? - Pastor Manning
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 09:14:42 PM »
Only a liberal can get away with calling Pastor Manning "colorful" and mean his personality.

I very much doubt that Romney has any black blood because of the way Mormons have historically viewed blacks and he did come from a Mormon family.

As for "Leroy", I think that's pretty thin evidence for someone to be considered part black. Leroy was originally a white name anyway.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 10:39:29 PM »
 :::D :::D

This guy is just a cartoon of a person.  I keep thinking Im watching a saturday night live sketch.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 11:25:49 PM »
At times pastor manning is quite funny.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 11:53:21 PM »
NO comment...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 11:16:25 AM »
What's up with those subtitles?  Do the Young Turks translate into broken English so sand maggots can understand them?

Very annoying.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2012, 11:17:05 AM »
NO comment...

No comment means not posting anything. lol

I think that was one of the more passive-aggressive posts you've made.  :::D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2012, 04:15:54 PM »
No comment means not posting anything. lol

I think that was one of the more passive-aggressive posts you've made.  :::D

I try not to be negative. But I wanted to convey my thoughts that it would not have been a great thing for JTF to get involved with Pastor Manning. I don't know how others feel but I feel vindicated by pronouncements like these. This and his wacky 9/11 conspiracy bend...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2012, 04:41:03 PM »
I try not to be negative. But I wanted to convey my thoughts that it would not have been a great thing for JTF to get involved with Pastor Manning. I don't know how others feel but I feel vindicated by pronouncements like these. This and his wacky 9/11 conspiracy bend...

9/11 'truthers' are from the same mold as Holocaust 'revisioners'  .  You have to be a complete kook to believe such ridiculous conspiracies.  I won't ever take Pastor manning seriously for this reason.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2012, 07:56:15 AM »

Oh I know that video of his was absolutely silly. He says some really weird things and sometimes some good things too. I try to take the good and laugh at the silly and reject the bad in most commentators. At least some of his silly videos are entertaining but I know that it's frustrating to see someone who is supposedly right wing take up with the 9/11 conspiracy crap.