Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 2497 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: January 19, 2012, 10:38:21 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 12:24:05 AM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Perry's out
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 10:40:34 AM »
I hope this helps Santorum

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 10:44:39 AM »
Ron Paul is popular with Libertarians, white supremacists, Leftists and last but not least his overseer and puppet master Schwartz ..Soros
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 11:06:17 AM »
Some reports say he is going to endorse Gingrich! This would be great news for Newt!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 11:11:41 AM »
Now we're left with two non-Romney caddates and one of them has to concede sooner then later if there is any chance of beating Romney.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2012, 11:49:45 AM »
He IS endorsing Newt.

Its gonna be a nail biter.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2012, 03:54:23 PM »
Previously,   I thought Rick Perry would stay in the race until after South Carolina,     then drop out after getting less than 10 % of the vote.

In thinking about Perry's decision to drop out today,   it appears to be a good decision for his future political career.     A single digit performance in a state that he heavily concentrated on could have damaged Perry's chances of being re-elected as the Governor of Texas.      

Hopefully,   Perry's endorsement of Newt will help offset any damage that the ABC interview of Newt's 2nd wife could cause.     Realistically,   Newt is the only viable candidate that stands in the way of Mitt Romney getting the Republican Nomination.       Related to that,   Newt appears to be the candidate who has the best chance of defeating BHO in the general election.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2012, 04:12:21 PM »
South Carolina voters sure didn't mind McCain leaving his wife for a young trophy broad four years ago.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2012, 04:25:05 PM »
True but as I recall South Carolina has a huge military population and they conveniently forgot that John McCain was a liberal womanizer and voted for him solely because he was a military hero.  Newt doesn't have that immunity.
I thought McCain won because SC has a relatively large young-voter demographic which overwhelmingly went for the leftist McCain (much like the under-30 vote overwhelmingly goes to the leftist Nazi Paul today).