Author Topic: Help Chaim Find a Mate Idea!  (Read 36767 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Help Chaim Find a Mate Idea!
« on: June 20, 2007, 10:56:33 PM »
I feel very bad for Chaim that he has not been able to live out his lifelong dreams of moving to Israel, marrying, and having a family.  I also feel it is not too late for him, as my mother always tells me, "it's never too late for men to get married, have kids, etc."  Anyway, along these lines, I figured we could set up a folder where we could post links to Jewish matchmaking sites.  I'm sure they, along with the obvious Jewish dating sites like www.jdate.com, are out there.  I believe Chaim's requirements, which he stated on a recent show, include a girl who believes in and practices Torah Judaism.  I also believe he would prefer an Israeli girl, or someone at least willing to move to Israel, and a girl 35 and under (so she is still of child bearing age).  I think she should also be understanding of the fact that although Chaim will love and support her, most of his time will still be devoted to the JTF cause.  Finding suitable matches may not be an easy task, but I don't think it will be impossible.  Any further suggestions.  Let's grow a list of possible contacts.  Hope everyone in the forum is doing well.

Ari

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
Re: Help Chaim Find a Mate Idea!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 11:40:16 PM »
"The Chairman" truly is a life-long soldier whose only true love has been preserving the Jewish Homeland and by proxy Western Civilization...the man deserves all the acclaim one can bestow !!
If I'm not mistaken he was banned from Israel at a time or at least wasn't allowed on TV, which I'm sure the self-hating establishment is relishing to reinstate !
Some men are summoned to a calling beyond the gravitation of the earthly binding of Souls !
I reserve my time to "the chair"...hoping that he fulfill whatever the destiny Ha'Shem finds suitable !  God's Speed ! 
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 01:32:43 AM »
I wish I could offer some suggestions, but I fear that my own romantic life is in the toilet in its own right. Personally I am surprised that there aren't pioneer girls out in the heartland of Judea and Samaria who are gaga for him, but who knows--maybe there are and they just don't know how to contact him.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 01:45:11 AM »
The only thing I can offer in terms of constructive advice would be for Chaim to find a large Jewish forum with a substantial Israeli audience that offers a large number of subcategories and whose member profiles list a substantial amount of personal information. I have browsed ChristianForums.com for mate candidates, as it does list who is single and there is a well-developed singles' ministry subsection. There are quite a few Zionist Christian ladies there. (I am somewhat in the same boat as Chaim, as I require a pretty specialized mate [in my case, a right-wing, Zionist Christian woman who loves the outdoors and only wants to adopt].)

There are some Jewish posters at ChristianForums, as it is actually an interdenominational/interfaith site, but I doubt there would be enough for Chaim to really want to spend much time searching through it.

Does he browse Aish much?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 01:51:36 AM »
I thought we discussed this months ago in the mate section. I was only bringing this up to show that my personal requirements, even if the opposite, are similar to Chaim's, and necessitate long searches.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2007, 01:56:42 AM »
The only thing I can offer in terms of constructive advice would be for Chaim to find a large Jewish forum with a substantial Israeli audience that offers a large number of subcategories and whose member profiles list a substantial amount of personal information. I have browsed ChristianForums.com for mate candidates, as it does list who is single and there is a well-developed singles' ministry subsection. There are quite a few Zionist Christian ladies there. (I am somewhat in the same boat as Chaim, as I require a pretty specialized mate [in my case, a right-wing, Zionist Christian woman who loves the outdoors and only wants to adopt].)

There are some Jewish posters at ChristianForums, as it is actually an interdenominational/interfaith site, but I doubt there would be enough for Chaim to really want to spend much time searching through it.

Does he browse Aish much?

CF, why wont you look for a Christian woman who lives in Israel?
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2007, 03:08:29 AM »
Why didn't Chaim end up making aliyah when Kehane did?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2007, 04:03:47 AM »
What age-range would Chaim be interested in?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2007, 08:10:15 AM »
Late 20's and early 30's.

I posted this in a dating thread previously:

[A match for Chaim: http://www.nydailynews.com/boroughs/2007/03/21/2007-03-21_maybe_god_has_a_purpose_for_me_here.html

If Chaim and Bizu were to marry, wouldn't Israel have to allow him him residence since she has Israeli citizenship?

Her skin is a light, black tone so it's like as if she had a tan.

I think Chaim could be the person to get her to want to marry.

She and any of the other Ethiopian Jews that she brought with her to the US need to return back to Israel before they get corrupted by the "Black Culture."  Just like how too many Jews who were living in Communist Russia began to identify with the Bolshevik Russians, Ethopian Jews need to avoid identifying with Al Sharpton and rappers. ]

JTF needs to somehow get in contact her.  Although she's older than the age Chaim would be interested in--and the article mentions that she isn't interested in marrying--maybe she could find someone in Israel who would marry Chaim? 

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2007, 08:24:28 AM »
Since it is free to create profiles on these sites, perhaps we can create profiles that advertise JTF on them. I'll look into this idea later tonight. Having a JDATE profile with a title like "In your heart you know we're right" might be interesting. The description could start out with:

A wise man once stated "In your heart you know we're right, and in your gut you know they're nuts." These words from this Jewish hero who has saved thousands of Jews from persecution in Russia apply to finding the ideal relationship because...(to be continued)
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2007, 10:26:39 AM »
To be realistic, Chaim is probably not going to find someone in their late 20's and early 30's.  People generally don't marry with that big an age difference anymore.  I think he should go with someone his own age to have a chance of finding someone; otherwise I think he's setting his expectations too high.  Although I do hope he proves me wrong and finds someone in this age range but I'm a realist.  If I'm in my early 20's and can't find a girl yet, I can only imagine how hard it is to find someone who will marry someone who's life is devoted to Jewish causes, has Israeli citizenship, is 20 years yonger than him, and is a Kahanist.  Pretty slim.  So far I only know of 2 Kahanist women in the US to begin with.   
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 10:31:26 AM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2007, 11:28:50 AM »
To be realistic, Chaim is probably not going to find someone in their late 20's and early 30's.  People generally don't marry with that big an age difference anymore.  I think he should go with someone his own age to have a chance of finding someone; otherwise I think he's setting his expectations too high.  Although I do hope he proves me wrong and finds someone in this age range but I'm a realist.  If I'm in my early 20's and can't find a girl yet, I can only imagine how hard it is to find someone who will marry someone who's life is devoted to Jewish causes, has Israeli citizenship, is 20 years yonger than him, and is a Kahanist.  Pretty slim.  So far I only know of 2 Kahanist women in the US to begin with.   

Why would the woman need to label herself a "Kahanist"?  Isn't it just people who believe in the Torah?  I think there are more than two people who live in Israel who believe in the Torah. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2007, 01:36:20 PM »
yacov, what dating sites is chaim on? I didn't know their were religious dating sites.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2007, 02:36:20 PM »
My requirements are for a woman to be a virgin and to never have had any body desecrations (Tattoos, body earrings, and multiple ear earrings.). And she should be religious and dress modestly.
I would definitely prefer a virgin, but I would consider a non-virgin who has completely repented and has left immorality permanently. I don't mind tats/piercings so long as they are not to the point of distraction.

I will become religious when it's time for me to get married.
Shouldn't you be living for G-d right now?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 02:44:32 PM by C.F. »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2007, 02:42:45 PM »
Do you think not as many Right Wing women would be interested in you because you're Mexican?

I honestly think this has nothing to do with it. It's because my personality tends to be very grating on people.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2007, 02:45:59 PM »
To be realistic, Chaim is probably not going to find someone in their late 20's and early 30's.  People generally don't marry with that big an age difference anymore.  I think he should go with someone his own age to have a chance of finding someone; otherwise I think he's setting his expectations too high.
He wants a woman of childbearing age. That is why age is such a big deal to him.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2007, 02:55:53 PM »
It is unlikely that Chaim will find anyone in their late 20's or early thirties BUT a women in her late 30's is still in a child bearing position.

This is crazy, it should be Chaim himself, searching and trying........everyone cannot speak for him on such an issue. When around a dozen people are wanting you to marry someone, the natural response would be to rebel.

I will become religious when it's time for me to get married.

Live everyday as if it is your last, Yacov. There may not be a time, God Forbid, anything can happen, even if its unlikely.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2007, 03:15:57 PM »
Live everyday as if it is your last, Yacov. There may not be a time, G-d Forbid, anything can happen, even if its unlikely.
Excellent and perfect words, Sarah. More karma coming your way!
Chaimfan

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2007, 05:26:26 PM »
Live everyday as if it is your last, Yacov. There may not be a time, G-d Forbid, anything can happen, even if its unlikely.
Excellent and perfect words, Sarah. More karma coming your way!
Chaimfan
;D Thank you.
The hypocrisy of it all, is that if i told you whose mouth those words came out of, you'd take back that statement.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2007, 06:57:31 PM »
Chaim really needs an Israeli born wife who lives in Israel. It would help him when he makes his next request for aliyah.

The elections may be in a few months, so Chaim may be making his next request in the near future. If he has an Israeli born wife waiting for him in Israel, that would greatly strengthen his position.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2007, 09:02:28 PM »
Hey Jimmy,

I'm guessing there must be some Israeli based dating sites out there.  Maybe Chaim can place a profile on some of these sites and have some luck, or, if he gives his blessing, JTF forum members can help post a profile for him.  I'm sure he'd be a hit with at least some of the women.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2007, 10:28:21 PM »
   I just created a jdate profile under the handle of templejew where I describe the Jewish Task Force. I don't know how long it will take for them to approve it. I put down the height as 6'2" blond hair and blue eyes, 24 years old man. If anyone has a good picture to post on it to get people to view, please let me know. 
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2007, 10:32:36 PM »
Good add, Yacov.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2007, 11:07:20 PM »
I've been viewed aready by Kim23NYC. I still haven't figured out how to view my profile from an external point of view to see what has been approved yet.

Offline stillwaters580

• New JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2007, 12:12:22 AM »
This is my first post to the forum.  I have been recieving Chaim's videos in email for a bit now and decided to check out the forum and found Chaim may be seriously looking for a mate. So, I sent this information to a friend of mine online.  She lives in Israel, is in her late 20's and she is searching for Mr.Right.  The only thing is, I dont know how much she follows her Torah Judaism to date..but I figured, if so, Chaim could be that catalyst for her to find her roots again.  I figured it might be a long shot, but I sent her the information anyways.  Maybe she will send in a post (she goes by the nick, "Lihi")...I know it might be just my wishful thinking, but I thought just maybe they could end up together.  Either way I want to see Chaim and my girlfriend both find that special someone, because they both deserve it :)