Author Topic: Help Chaim Find a Mate Idea!  (Read 37005 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Help Chaim Find a Mate Idea!
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2007, 12:17:37 AM »
This is my first post to the forum.  I have been recieving Chaim's videos in email for a bit now and decided to check out the forum and found Chaim may be seriously looking for a mate. So, I sent this information to a friend of mine online.  She lives in Israel, is in her late 20's and she is searching for Mr.Right.  The only thing is, I dont know how much she follows her Torah Judaism to date..but I figured, if so, Chaim could be that catalyst for her to find her roots again.  I figured it might be a long shot, but I sent her the information anyways.  Maybe she will send in a post (she goes by the nick, "Lihi")...I know it might be just my wishful thinking, but I thought just maybe they could end up together.  Either way I want to see Chaim and my girlfriend both find that special someone, because they both deserve it :) 

What a great first post that was.  Fantastic!  Welcome to the forum!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2007, 12:22:29 AM »
This is my first post to the forum.  I have been recieving Chaim's videos in email for a bit now and decided to check out the forum and found Chaim may be seriously looking for a mate. So, I sent this information to a friend of mine online.  She lives in Israel, is in her late 20's and she is searching for Mr.Right.  The only thing is, I dont know how much she follows her Torah Judaism to date..but I figured, if so, Chaim could be that catalyst for her to find her roots again.  I figured it might be a long shot, but I sent her the information anyways.  Maybe she will send in a post (she goes by the nick, "Lihi")...I know it might be just my wishful thinking, but I thought just maybe they could end up together.  Either way I want to see Chaim and my girlfriend both find that special someone, because they both deserve it :) 

Chaim is not Mr. Right, he is Mr. Real Right (HaYamin HaAmiti ;)).
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 12:50:17 AM by Zvulun ben Moshe »
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2007, 02:35:56 AM »
Lemme guess Sarah... Mohammed said it?

Offline stillwaters580

• New JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2007, 01:59:20 PM »
[/quote]

Thank You for the heartfelt welcome..I feel in good company here.  Any one who listens and cares about Chaim and the information he gives us is A-OK in my book!  ;D

Offline stillwaters580

• New JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2007, 02:00:25 PM »

Chaim is not Mr. Right, he is Mr. Real Right (HaYamin HaAmiti ;)).
[/quote]

You are correct, I stand corrected  ;)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2007, 02:33:55 PM »
Jdate is liberal i was once on the site as soon as i told a girl i was right wing they stopped talking
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2007, 02:46:59 PM »
Lemme guess Sarah... Mohammed said it?

Nope :)

Whenever the kids line up for prayer at the mosque in my school, the school sheikh tells them to Pray as if it is their last prayer, because God is watching them and prayer isn't for anyone elses eyes except that of God's.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2007, 03:29:32 PM »
   My photo is not even up yet and I have two new messages. Both women who viewed me decided to contact me. It's amazing how things differ when you put down that you're tall and blond. I'm not sure about the ones that contacted me, but just about all the ones that I met when I had a real profile were left wing.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2007, 04:46:18 PM »
Looks like my photo has been approved. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2007, 08:08:50 PM »
Chaim really needs an Israeli born wife who lives in Israel. It would help him when he makes his next request for aliyah.

The elections may be in a few months, so Chaim may be making his next request in the near future. If he has an Israeli born wife waiting for him in Israel, that would greatly strengthen his position.

Did you not see the article I posted? 

A Jewish woman with Israeli citizenship is currently living in NY.  She is in her 40's.  However, she knows people who are younger than her who aren't married.  Maybe JTF could find her, tell her about Chaim and maybe she could find someone for Chaim when she goes back to Israel to visit. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2007, 08:14:37 PM »
http://www.2become1.us/

This is a site where most of the women are in Israel. You can post in English or Hebrew and you can search in either language.

Many write to me on that site but it didn't let me see what they wrote when I checked it yesterday.  But they are not near me so it won't work out. But Chaim wants a woman who lives in Israel.

Chaim is already on a few dating sites already though. I think he on JDate also. But JDate is garbage if you ask me. It is a Bolsheviks site and is not a real Jewish site. It is Jewish by name only. They allow Non-Jews to post there too. And they allow married women who don't have Jewish divorces post there.

http://www.2become1.us

JDate doesn't know whether the person is Jewish.  By the way, are the people who own/manage it Jewish?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2007, 08:17:46 PM »

Thank You for the heartfelt welcome..I feel in good company here.  Any one who listens and cares about Chaim and the information he gives us is A-OK in my book!  ;D
[/quote]

For the record--so we know what is effective in recruiting potential supporters--how did you find out about JTF? 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2007, 07:46:55 PM »
http://www.2become1.us/

This is a site where most of the women are in Israel. You can post in English or Hebrew and you can search in either language.

Many write to me on that site but it didn't let me see what they wrote when I checked it yesterday.  But they are not near me so it won't work out. But Chaim wants a woman who lives in Israel.

Chaim is already on a few dating sites already though. I think he on JDate also. But JDate is garbage if you ask me. It is a Bolsheviks site and is not a real Jewish site. It is Jewish by name only. They allow Non-Jews to post there too. And they allow married women who don't have Jewish divorces post there.

http://www.2become1.us

JDate doesn't know whether the person is Jewish.  By the way, are the people who own/manage it Jewish?

I would not rely on jdate...well unless you are looking in the right spot.  Such as a frum Jewess or somebody really religious...but otherwise, avoid anybody less religious.  there is a way to pick the category and location.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline stillwaters580

• New JTFer
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2007, 12:41:38 AM »

For the record--so we know what is effective in recruiting potential supporters--how did you find out about JTF? 
[/quote]

I just stumbled onto it researching different things about Israel and terrorisim, I am pretty sure it was through using Google. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2007, 10:06:58 AM »
Lynn Samuels

heheh..she's a kook! koo koo koo koo koo...

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2007, 10:09:17 AM »
Lynn Samuels
Lynn Samuels, Really somehow I think Chaim and her would be like oil and water. In fact I believe Chaim said they met face to face. From what Chaim said about his opinion of her I don,t think this is a viable choice. There is actually a web site that you can write to Lynn and she does usually write you back.  I listened to her years back on 77WABC she was nuts in her views but she always was lots of laughs.
I just wanted to add that unless I am wrong she is up in years I'd say late 60's early 70's she is ready for the pasture. 
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 10:13:48 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Chaim, Jr.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2007, 01:02:09 PM »
Randi Rhodes

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2007, 03:26:39 PM »
I modified my fake profile again:

About Me

I am involved in political activism and live by the religious ideals of the Kahanist movement and the Jewish task force. I graduated Cum Laude from Harvard law school and have been admitted into New York, Massachusetts, and Washington DC. I apply my expertise to defend victims of anti-Semitism. I also believe that our constitutional law is heavily based on torah law. A wise torah scholar once stated "In your heart, you know we're right. And in your guts, you know they're nuts." He used this statement to point out that the entire world is out to defeated righteous Jews and Gentiles, but despite all the opposition he stood his ground because he was commanded to stand up for hashem's will. The lesson that I learned from him was that loyalty applies to everything. Loyalty to G-d, Country, and ones spouse go hand and hand. I'm looking for a Jewish wife who shares my goals of saving Israel and the United States. My dream is to have many children whom we can love and raise occurring to genuine torah values. I feel that our world is in a grave state of danger and we must all do our part to fulfill the will of the almighty.
Personal Info

Username:    templejew
Member Number:    110887186
Password:     ****** (confidential)
Email Address:     ****** (confidential)
Last Login:    0 hours and 27 minutes ago
Last Update:    6/24/2007
Lifestyle

I am looking for:   Marriage
Relocation:   I would relocate for the right person or relationship
Relationship Status:   Single
Children:   None
Plan on having children:   I would like to have children
Custody Situation:   I have no children
I keep Kosher:   At home and outside
I go to Synagogue:   Every Shabbat
I smoke:   Non-Smoker
I drink:   Never
Zodiac Sign:   Don't believe in it
Activity Level:   Very Active
Physical Info

I am:   6' 3" (190 cm)   I weigh:    180 Pounds (81.5 kg)
My hair is:   Blonde   My eyes are:   Blue
My body style is closest to:   Muscular
Background

I grew up in:   New York
My ethnicity is:   Mixed Ethnic
I speak:   English, Hebrew
My Religion:   Unaffiliated
I studied or am interested in:   Political Activism
My education:    JD/Ph.D/Postdoctoral
Occupation   Non-profit/Volunteer/Activist
Occupation description:   Political Activism
Annual income:   Over $100,000
Political Orientation:   Right Wing

Personality and Interests

My personality is best described as:
Adventurous/Wild/Spontaneous, Argumentative, Conservative/Clean Cut, Earthy, High Energy, Intellectual, Outgoing, Practical, Serious/Responsible, Simple, Spiritual
In my free time, I enjoy:
Investing, Reading/Writing
In my free time, I like to go to:
Charity Events, Political Events, Volunteer Events
My favorite physical activities:
Martial Arts
I like/own these pets:
I am not a pet person
My favorite food(s):
Jewish/Kosher
My favorite music:
Other
I like to read:
Magazines, Newspapers, Non-Fiction
Relationships

My perfect first date:
We organize a mass movement which brings thousands of Jews together so our message is heard.
My ideal relationship:
I am looking for someone to share my dream of having a true Israel with a righteous government.
My past relationships:
The temple mount needs to be taken back. Let us take back our temple.
My Ideal Match

Age Range:
25 to 35
Relationship Status:
Single
Religious Background:
Orthodox (Baal Teshuva), Hassidic, Modern Orthodox, Traditional, Unaffiliated
Education Level:
High School, Some College, Associate's Degree, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, JD/Ph.D/Postdoctoral
Drinking Habits:
Never
Smoking Habits:
Non-Smoker
I am looking for a:
I'm looking for someone to share my dream of saving Israel and the United States before it is too late.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 07:58:42 PM by takebackourtemple »

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2007, 06:52:37 PM »
That's an interesting profile.  It would be nice if there were actually some women out there who would be interested in a profile like that, but on jdate I would tend to doubt it.  They usually like schwartze music and muscle bound goons in the gym.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2007, 07:23:10 PM »
   I gave them what they want. Tall, blond, athletic, an attorney, high income. Some women don't care about the profile as long as they like the picture.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2007, 07:55:48 PM »
Why didn't you write that Chaim is Orthodox? It says unaffiliated.

This is not Chaim's profile(I didn't use his photo or his age) but an ideal one that was made up. I did use much of what Chaim says to generate this profile so I see how it can be confused.
   I can use "Orthodox" because people will understand it, but I used "unaffiliated" instead because "Torah Jew" was not available.
   You can disagree, but in my opinion a torah jew serves G-d directly while an orthodox jew serves him indirectly through the orthodox community. I don't see a need to separate orthodox, conservative, and reform. There is Jewish and non-Jewish. There is observant and non-observant.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2007, 09:21:21 PM »
I'm not set up on IM. Could someone or all of you see if you can get this girl to join our forum?

jaxkap1225

Joe Schmo

« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2007, 10:41:06 PM »
What age-range would Chaim be interested in?

Child-bearing age.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2007, 08:53:43 PM »
   Here user name is IMjaxkap1225. The clever non-members find ways for people to contact them without both having to purchase memberships. Jdate usually screens out people trying to secretly pass email addresses or IM accounts. In this case, I think she got past them.
   To the best of my knowledge all the IMs are now compatible with each other. If not, I would guess this is an AOL IM account.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2007, 08:55:05 PM »
How about Randi Rhodes, Lynn Samuels or Joy Behar?
Are you trying to find Chaim a mate or kill him?  ;)
I don't know Randi Rhodes but 10 minutes with Lynn Samuels or Joy Behar and he'll want to kill himself.
I know I would.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.