Author Topic: Help Chaim Find a Mate Idea!  (Read 36943 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Help Chaim Find a Mate Idea!
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2007, 10:35:06 AM »
Well Chaim is 50 but i think that age shouldn't matter a great deal...

After all Chaim is trying to get into Israel and needs to find someone to help him do this
You're right, age should not matter at all. I am sure that there are many women who believe in the same things as Chaim does, are JTF supporters, right wing Kahanist and will be smart enough to realize that a good man like him would make a great husband. I just dont understand how he is still single! Even if she is younger, age is not everything! What matters is ones passion for life, beliefs etc...

So why don't you marry him after you convert?

Lol Yacov!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2007, 08:48:35 PM »
I don't like hearing Chaim described as having pretty low standards because he is 50 and desperate.
First off 50 is not equivalent to dead - especially for a man.  :)
I imagine the problem that Chaim has is his devotion to the cause of JTF and the lack of time caused by his activities to advance that cause.   ;)
I'm sure desperate is not a good description of Chaim.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

kellymaureen

« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2007, 09:28:54 PM »
Plenty of women prefer men who are older than them, I know I do, older men are more settled in their lives.  I do admire him for committing his life to a very worthy cause, but hope that he can now find a wife and have a family.  I dont think he will have that many difficulties. :)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2007, 09:34:09 PM »
Chaim has expressed more than once that he would prefer a woman who was an Israeli citizen. Being very near the same age as Chaim I can tell you that if anything he has a very definite picture in mind of what he is looking for. I really don't believe a person his age is willing to settle at all. Why should he! He still has his looks and seems to be in great shape. He is on the ball and going places. He would have no problem attracting someone that still has a few more child barring years in them. At the age of 50 the  time for settling is long passed either you get what your looking for or don't bother at all. Who needs  aggravation.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2007, 09:44:38 PM »
I understand what you are saying  :)  now.
I believe that Chaim probably does have high standards for choosing a mate - he is just open to more possibilites then someone like Yacov.
You'd be surprised how many women of childbearing age would like to meet  a man(even a little older) serious about marriage and having children - it is just a matter of where to meet them.  ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2007, 02:29:12 PM »
Don't know how Chaim does it but he looks pretty young for his age. I would have guessed mid 30s from the videos.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2007, 06:09:34 PM »
Don't know how Chaim does it but he looks pretty young for his age. I would have guessed mid 30s from the videos.

Yes I agree, though recently he is looking a lot more tired.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #82 on: October 25, 2007, 05:34:21 PM »

Yes I agree, though recently he is looking a lot more tired.

I also moticed that... perhaps it has to do with all the new projects and happenings in the last few months!