Author Topic: STOP GAYS IN ISRAEL  (Read 615 times)

Offline Great Joe

• New JTFer
STOP GAYS IN ISRAEL
« on: January 22, 2012, 11:17:28 AM »
According to Israel Today news dated 12th January 2012, Tel Aviv is regarded as the No.1 Gay city in the world according to the recent survey conducted by gaycities.com and New York stands next to it.
Its very high time that we take action against this ungodly thing in our Holy Land. The Sad thing is that the government of Israel is do supporting that as it says its a "decomacratic nation" in the middle east and nothing to do with those gays. Surely if it continues God will punish Israel very soon.. as He is much concerned about his people and his land. We need leaders today like Moses, Joshua, Ezekial who kept their nation at those times holy and secure.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: STOP GAYS IN ISRAEL
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 01:39:54 PM »
I've seen an article about that.

Tel aviv one of the gayest cities ever.   I do wonder, is it gayer than san francisco?  Seems impossible.   Ya never know I guess.  Indeed many would argue tel aviv is "too gay."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 01:53:07 PM »
It could host a Pedofront convention with all the fags and deviants that live there.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 07:12:21 PM »

Tel aviv one of the gayest cities ever.   I do wonder, is it gayer than san francisco?  Seems impossible.   Ya never know I guess.  Indeed many would argue tel aviv is "too gay."

I think tlv is not quite there yet.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 09:11:08 PM »
That's one of the things that really does need to be dealt with. It destroys nations.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 09:13:18 PM »
It's hard for me to believe TA is as bad as San Fransicko, West Hollyweird, or parts of San Diego, but it's certainly an insane place in general. Israel in general and Tel Aviv in particular constitute the world's largest mental hospital.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2012, 03:35:40 PM »

I thought Sydney, Australia was the gay capital of the World.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision