Author Topic: So, what do y'all think about the Adelson family funding Newt?  (Read 437 times)

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
So, what do y'all think about the Adelson family funding Newt?
« on: January 24, 2012, 08:52:07 AM »
http://influencealley.nationaljournal.com/2012/01/newts-billionaire-benefactor-t.php

I was thinking to myself when I read about the Adelson family funding Newt's PAC to the note of 10 million that at least one wealthy Jew is supporting a truly pro Israel candidate.  It may be that it is the influence of the Adelson family that is giving Newt the <ahem> extra motivation to be so outspokenly pro-Jew and pro-Israel.  Hey, I wonder if Adelson would fund the JTF?  ;D
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: So, what do y'all think about the Adelson family funding Newt?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 10:53:17 AM »
He is a friend of Bibi.  JTF not likely.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 05:08:32 PM »
A good salesman might be able to convince a person like Adelson that JTF is the best group, in order to run a negative Ad campaign against Ron Paul. This would help the non-Romney candidate in 2 ways. People who abandon Paul, will more likely choose the non-Romney candidate. And Ron Paul needs to be heavily attacked, so that he can not start a third party to siphon off votes in a general election.
JTF is the best group to deliver the Anti-Paul message, being against Foreign Aid, Conservative, and with a strong history of defending us against evil Anti-Zionists.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 09:22:44 PM »
At least he's not giving that money to Obama.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 09:47:52 PM »
A good salesman might be able to convince a person like Adelson that JTF is the best group, in order to run a negative Ad campaign against Ron Paul. This would help the non-Romney candidate in 2 ways. People who abandon Paul, will more likely choose the non-Romney candidate. And Ron Paul needs to be heavily attacked, so that he can not start a third party to siphon off votes in a general election.
JTF is the best group to deliver the Anti-Paul message, being against Foreign Aid, Conservative, and with a strong history of defending us against evil Anti-Zionists.

paul's followers won't abandon him, and paul won't run third party simply because it would really hurt the position of his son in the GOP