Author Topic: Planned Parenthood Think-Tank "Study": Healthier To Abort Than Give Birth  (Read 1200 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Guttmacher Institute Study: Healthier For Women To Have Abortions Than Carry To Term

http://health.yahoo.net/news/s/nm/abortion-safer-than-giving-birth-study

No words for this pseudoscience, but millions of women (particularly the younger) will probably eat this right up.

Axl

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Hey its a selling point for the obese gorillas on food stamps and have kids out of wedlock...

Oh brazillia, time to get an abortion again...its good for you...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Hey its a selling point for the obese gorillas on food stamps and have kids out of wedlock...

Oh brazillia, time to get an abortion again...its good for you...
Negroes shouldn't need much selling on abortion. Aren't they the most likely of any race to have them?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
This is the most sick and disgusting thing I've ever seen pass as 'health advice'.

The most obvious point is that it's certainly not the healthiest choice for the innocent child in the womb.

The second most obvious point is that giving birth is completely natural and the woman's body is designed to give birth. A surgical procedure which is artificial and unecessary and unnatural obviously carries risks including the risk of death or blood clots. It's true women can die giving birth too but to say that's MORE risky is ridiculous.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
On the one hand the study is disgusting and without a doubt evil. On the other hand it is helping to reduce the number of leftists in this world.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
On the one hand the study is disgusting and without a doubt evil. On the other hand it is helping to reduce the number of leftists in this world.

Depopulation (especially in the Western world) is part of globalization. It's hard to make a one world government when there are so many people in the world. In order for the NWO types to get what they want, they do many things. One of them is to dissolve borders and promote mixed cultures and dissolve the identity of nations to where nobody really feels connected to their own group or roots anymore, but sees themselves as "world citizens". In addition to this, a general dumbing-down of the world population is necessary, at least in the West. Brown vs. Board of education in the USA integrated the school systems and now the general curriculum is much simpler and teaches much less than it used to. Other Western countries have also had to make allowances for multiculturalism and diversity and have had their educational systems suffer. So you have a population that is nationless and dumbed down.

Another important aspect to this is reducing the overall number of people. Fewer people are easier to control. This is one reason that leftists promote abortion of unborn babies as a method of birth control, as well as euthanasia of terminally ill people or severely disabled people (like Terri Schaivo). Obama Care will not be about giving everyone access to health care, not at all. It will be about LIMITING access to health care. Too old? Too sick? Too bad! Especially if you're one of those pesky white or Jewish people. Disabled children will be killed through abortion or early infanticide (some legal infanticide has already happened, look up Baby Doe). Peter Singer, a left wing so-called ethicist from Australia, has given the opinion that a newborn shouldn't be considered to be a person until 30 days after birth. A lot of doctors would agree with him on this because they hold the belief that it saves suffering in the long run if a disabled child's life is snuffed out rather than that person being given the chance to reach their full potential (no matter how much or how limited that might be).
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 09:39:05 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Guttmacher Institute Study: Healthier For Women To Have Abortions Than Carry To Term

http://health.yahoo.net/news/s/nm/abortion-safer-than-giving-birth-study

No words for this pseudoscience, but millions of women (particularly the younger) will probably eat this right up.

Axl

Too bad their mothers were not more health conscious
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
This looks like propoganda right out of the third reich.

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
I apologize if this has already been covered, but it needs mentioning.

It is textbook, uncontested medical knowledge that the exact opposite is true, especially with regard to breast cancer--women who do not give birth are at a far greater risk for developing breast cancer. There are many other examples of different cancers and diseases for which a woman's chance of developing are greatly reduced by the simple act of motherhood.

Since this is a Jewish forum, I imagine we've got many doctors in the house. Please add to my commentary.
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I find it despicable that the so called think-tank basically states that pregnancy is a disease that needs to be cured with abortion.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Planned Parenthood Think-Tank "Study": Healthier To Abort Than Give Birth
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2012, 02:29:32 PM »
Negroes shouldn't need much selling on abortion. Aren't they the most likely of any race to have them?

Whenever I think abortion I think rich white teenager.  I dont know the answer to that.

As far this being the healthier choice....THERE WOULD BE NO PEOPLE if everyone chose this so called healthy choice.  Ysv to planned parenthood and their supporters.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2012, 02:35:45 PM »
Whenever I think abortion I think rich white teenager.  I dont know the answer to that.
As far this being the healthier choice....THERE WOULD BE NO PEOPLE if everyone chose this so called healthy choice.  Ysv to planned parenthood and their supporters.

I had to go to one of these 'clinics' for an unrelated reason, and I didnt see any black women there. 

Remember, Black women often have their kids to keep their welfare going.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2012, 05:35:12 PM »
I had to go to one of these 'clinics' for an unrelated reason, and I didnt see any black women there. 

Remember, Black women often have their kids to keep their welfare going.

Blacks do have higher rates of abortion than Whites.  The clinic you went to was probably in a White neighborhood.  Another thing to understand is that among Blacks and Whites abortion and child birth are not mutually exclusive.  Many women who have abortions also have illegitimate children and vice versa.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2012, 06:32:15 PM »
Blacks do have higher rates of abortion than Whites.  The clinic you went to was probably in a White neighborhood.  Another thing to understand is that among Blacks and Whites abortion and child birth are not mutually exclusive.  Many women who have abortions also have illegitimate children and vice versa.
Blacks just screw out of wedlock and get knocked-up more, period. Anyone who doubts how much negroes are in love with abortion need only remember the troll Erica (I'm Erica).

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2012, 08:14:51 PM »

A lot of blacks have abortions. In fact when all this started the earliest feminists were also eugenicists and were trying to deliberately cause there to be fewer black children. A lot of times abortion clinics are in the black areas of town. If there are more abortions of white babies, it often has to do with the fact that in many areas whites are still a majority of the population.

http://www.statehealthfacts.org/comparebar.jsp?ind=468&cat=10

Nevertheless it amazes me how blacks can vote for pro-abortion candidates when the abortion movement itself causes the death of so many black babies and was founded on the ideas of not just radical feminism, but eugenics.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2012, 08:32:58 PM »
Dangerous to whom? They say that aborting is safer than carrying a baby to term and giving birth to it.  And it probably is if the only safety being considered is the potential mother's. But then, shooting a baby in a crib would also be safer than carrying a baby to term and giving birth to it.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2012, 08:48:10 PM »
My eyes say different.
Healthy people who go thru late term abortion appear very weak and sickly. I know some women who become schizophrenic after late term murder.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2012, 08:53:36 PM »
My eyes say different.
Healthy people who go thru late term abortion appear very weak and sickly. I know some women who become schizophrenic after late term murder.

Maybe it was due to guilt that was consuming them. Maybe they kept imagining the child they could have had and knew that they had chosen instead to murder that baby.

Some late term abortions have to do with hydrocephalus where the head is swollen with fluid, where it would be difficult to deliver the baby normally. The obvious choice I would think in such a situation would be to deliver the baby with a C section and then see if the hydrocephalus can be effectively treated. Instead, since the condition may result in a mentally disabled child, the doctors encourage the parents to let them pull the baby partly out by his or her legs and then collapse the skull entirely while the baby is fully conscious and feels everything going on.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2012, 09:10:31 PM »
If the primary religion of America is worshipping blacks, the second-most practiced religion is worshipping murder.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2012, 09:21:57 PM »
Speaking of Planned Parenthood, you should all know that its founder, Margaret Sanger was a eugenecist.  She wrote a book called "The Pivot of Civilization" which was all about the benefits of abortion, and how it would rid society of the "feebleminded," the epileptics, prostitutes, etc.  If you Google it, you can probably find a copy of the entire book online. 

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2012, 08:09:20 PM »
If the primary religion of America is worshipping blacks, the second-most practiced religion is worshipping murder.

For liberal Jews liberalism is their religion, abortion is their holy sacrament and Judaism is just the branch of liberalism.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2012, 08:34:28 PM »
For liberal Jews liberalism is their religion, abortion is their holy sacrament and Judaism is just the branch of liberalism.
And negroes.