Author Topic: Romney won the past 2 debates; he'll win big in Florida on Tuesday  (Read 816 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Unfortunately, Mitt Romney decisively won the past two debates. He has taken the lead in all of the latest Florida polls, and he will win next Tuesday's primary by a big margin, in my opinion.

Therefore, it now appears very likely that Mitt Romney will win the Republican Presidential nomination. He was not our choice, but if he wins the nomination, we will do everything we can to help him defeat Barack Hussein Obama in November.

Newt Gingrich's latest debate performances were very disappointing. His statement in the debate last night that he would support an independent "Palestine" state if the Arab Nazis would pretend to recognize Israel's right to exist was awful. Gingrich's position on this issue is now the same as that of Romney and Rick Santorum.

The Republican position on Israel is still far better than Obama's. Obama will enable Nazi Iran to develop nuclear bombs which can lead to a holocaust, G-d forbid. And Obama will relentlessly and obsessively pressure tiny Israel to commit national suicide. So for Israel's sake, we must do everything we can to prevent Obama from winning a second term - in which case he would not have to face the voters again and could focus on fulfilling his Muslim dream of destroying Israel, G-d forbid.

G-d willing, we will now launch a major campaign of almost daily videos attacking Obama. We have over nine months until the November 6 election, and so if we produce multiple videos every week, we can reach hundreds of thousands of voters. In a close election, that could make a difference.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Romney won the past 2 debates; he'll win big in Florida on Tuesday
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 02:34:19 PM »
בס''ד

Unfortunately, Mitt Romney decisively won the past two debates. He has taken the lead in all of the latest Florida polls, and he will win next Tuesday's primary by a big margin, in my opinion.

Therefore, it now appears very likely that Mitt Romney will win the Republican Presidential nomination. He was not our choice, but if he wins the nomination, we will do everything we can to help him defeat Barack Hussein Obama in November.

Newt Gingrich's latest debate performances were very disappointing. His statement in the debate last night that he would support an independent "Palestine" state if the Arab Nazis would pretend to recognize Israel's right to exist was awful. Gingrich's position on this issue is now the same as that of Romney and Rick Santorum.

The Republican position on Israel is still far better than Obama's. Obama will enable Nazi Iran to develop nuclear bombs which can lead to a holocaust, G-d forbid. And Obama will relentlessly and obsessively pressure tiny Israel to commit national suicide. So for Israel's sake, we must do everything we can to prevent Obama from winning a second term - in which case he would not have to face the voters again and could focus on fulfilling his Muslim dream of destroying Israel, G-d forbid.

G-d willing, we will now launch a major campaign of almost daily videos attacking Obama. We have over nine months until the November 6 election, and so if we produce multiple videos every week, we can reach hundreds of thousands of voters. In a close election, that could make a difference.

I think these primaries have been very very bitter, and have caused a lot of friction among the republican establishment and of course, among the forum.   

The GOP candidates are all lousy and phonies, but in the end, I would support Kim Kardashian over Obama.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 02:49:40 PM »
this guy will not attack sultan obama.
this looks bad. the evil left is winning.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 03:10:20 PM »
Romney is obviously the last choice.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 03:33:48 PM »

second to last.   ;D

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2012, 04:08:23 PM »
Romney is a slick, ruthless, lyin' politician, which means he can win.  The American people like a good BS artist, not a truth teller.  Romney is the only candidate with a chance of beating prince hussein.

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2012, 04:45:30 PM »
The left is so powerful in the US, it is frightening.  We have a completely leftist failed president who has destroyed the country and destablized the world.  Yet he is still ahead in the polls and has overwhelming media support

At the end of the day, I don't think Romney or Gingrich would go out of their way to pressure and destroy Israel like Hussein Obama, Carter and Clinton sought to

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2012, 06:09:29 PM »
Florida is just one state and Gingrich won SC which has been the decider for the last several elections or so.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2012, 07:57:46 PM »
בס''ד

Of course we will have to, but I have serious doubts about Romney's ability to defeat Obama. If Romney gets the nomination I feel like we would have already lost.

That has always been his position. I think what makes it worse is that he takes that position knowing full well that the Fakestinians have no legitmacy.

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2012, 01:17:00 AM »
I live in Central Florida. I early voted for Gingrich on Thursday. As much as I don't want Obama to win, IF ROMNEY WINS, I WILL NOT VOTE IN THE GENERAL ELECTION! That's right, I will sit it out. Voting for Romney is far more immoral than voting for Gingrich--which really isn't even immoral. Romney is a pagan, evil Mormon and a radical leftist who supported the assault weapons ban while Gingrich voted AGAINST IT IN THE HOUSE! Romney will make gun owners and many other right-wing groups his sacrificial lambs to the evil left and stupid Americans.

YEMACH SHEMO TO THAT MORMON PIG!

I hope you animal Romney supporters are happy! He may win the primaries but he sure won't win the general election. I don't know ONE EVANGELICAL THAT IS PLANNING ON VOTING IN THE GENERAL ELECTION IF THAT MORMON LEFTIST PIG WINS!
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2012, 01:50:42 AM »
I live in Central Florida. I early voted for Gingrich on Thursday. As much as I don't want Obama to win, IF ROMNEY WINS, I WILL NOT VOTE IN THE GENERAL ELECTION! That's right, I will sit it out. Voting for Romney is far more immoral than voting for Gingrich--which really isn't even immoral. Romney is a pagan, evil Mormon and a radical leftist who supported the assault weapons ban while Gingrich voted AGAINST IT IN THE HOUSE! Romney will make gun owners and many other right-wing groups his sacrificial lambs to the evil left and stupid Americans.

I hope you animal Romney supporters are happy! He may win the primaries but he sure won't win the general election. I don't know ONE EVANGELICAL THAT IS PLANNING ON VOTING IN THE GENERAL ELECTION IF THAT MORMON LEFTIST PIG WINS!

I see your point man though I would vote for a Mormon over a muzzie any day.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2012, 01:54:50 AM »

Thats not true, the evangelicals have been polled about this very subject and will overwhelmingly go out and vote against Obama, even if the candidate is a wacko Mormon.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2012, 06:47:30 AM »
So we will get a choice between Obama and Obama lite. I guess we'll have to go with Obama lite.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2012, 09:38:10 AM »
It could be Newt is planning his moon station idea so it can be inhabited by the fakeastinians  :::D The problem with Newt is he is a politician who will say whatever he feels will gain him support... As I said before I will support whoever is the last person standing for the GOP... About the only two I would have reservations over is Santorum or Paul.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2012, 01:51:21 PM »

second to last.   ;D

But BHO is no choice.  ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2012, 02:16:50 PM »
Thats not true, the evangelicals have been polled about this very subject and will overwhelmingly go out and vote against Obama, even if the candidate is a wacko Mormon.

The same polls that said Romney was going to take SC by a big margin?
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!