Author Topic: Pro Jewish Music of all kinds.  (Read 88140 times)

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Re: Pro Jewish Music of all kinds.
« Reply #250 on: August 09, 2012, 10:03:03 PM »
Symphonic jewish folk black metal

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #251 on: August 09, 2012, 10:13:36 PM »
Cool Noachide! Do you know what the symbols are?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #252 on: August 09, 2012, 10:18:00 PM »
Cool Noachide! Do you know what the symbols are?

Some of that looks like Astrology symbols...

Although some look like demon worship... Pentagram, etc... Not exactly kosher in my book...

You may find this information interesting :

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/312102/jewish/Mezuzah-and-Astrology.htm

But that particular symbol is not Jewish, it is a Satanic worship symbol...
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 10:28:07 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #253 on: August 09, 2012, 10:27:29 PM »
Some of that looks like Astrology symbols...

Although some look like demon worship... Pentagram, etc... Not exactly kosher in my book...
That's what it was turned into! But that is not what it WAS! But if used in an evil manor it would be demonic!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #254 on: August 09, 2012, 10:30:09 PM »
No, that particular image {the pentagram with the goat head} is a Satanic symbol..

Samael = Satan
Lilith = Demoness

Wikipedia:

Pentagrams were used as an important religious symbol by the Pythagoreane.g.Pythagoreanism in ancient Greece and Babylonia relating to the elements theorized by Empedocles to comprise all matter. Pentagrams are used today as a symbol of faith by many Wiccans, akin to the use of the cross by Christians and the Star of David by Jews. The pentagram has magical associations, and many people who practice Neopagan faiths wear jewelry incorporating the symbol. Christians once more commonly used the pentagram to represent the five wounds of Jesus.[4][5] The pentagram has associations with Freemasonry[6] and is also utilized by other belief systems.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #255 on: August 09, 2012, 10:33:55 PM »
Excuse the pentagram symbol guys. I wasn't aware it was in this video. I don't condone that at all.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #256 on: August 09, 2012, 10:35:47 PM »
Excuse the pentagram symbol guys. I wasn't aware it was in this video. I don't condone that at all.

Ok... I was beginning to wonder...

The hebrew text on that pentagram spells 'Leviathan'..

Satanists use a pentagram with two points up, often inscribed in a double circle, with the head of a goat inside the pentagram. This is referred to as the Sigil of Baphomet. They use it much the same way as the Pythagoreans, as Tartaros literally translates from Greek as a "Pit" or "Void" in Christian terminology (the word is used as such in the Bible, referring to the place where the fallen angels are fettered). The Pythagorean Greek letters are most often replaced by the Hebrew letters לויתן forming the name Leviathan. Less esoteric LaVeyan Satanists use it as a sign of rebellion or religious identification, the three downward points symbolising rejection of Trinity.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #257 on: August 09, 2012, 10:40:44 PM »
Let's make things Kosher. XD

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #258 on: August 09, 2012, 10:45:49 PM »
No, that particular image {the pentagram with the goat head} is a Satanic symbol..

Samael = Satan
Lilith = Demoness
Yes! but it is crap! Originally it was inverted! The image you put up is a product of the Vatican, and used by satanists! 

" Light is Jacob's Ladder by which we ascend to Celestial knowledge, the upper rundle being in the fourth Sephira, represented by the Pentagram."
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 11:05:47 PM by Ephraim »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #259 on: August 10, 2012, 12:00:31 AM »
Yes! but it is crap! Originally it was inverted! The image you put up is a product of the Vatican, and used by satanists! 

" Light is Jacob's Ladder by which we ascend to Celestial knowledge, the upper rundle being in the fourth Sephira, represented by the Pentagram."

This is the same image from the video. It is obviously the satanic pentagram..

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #260 on: August 10, 2012, 12:12:19 AM »
Ephraim,

You must be careful and not accept all that is called 'Kabbalah' as authentic Jewish Kabbalah. I can find no mention in any kosher source that the pentagram is in any way related to the Sephirot of Tepheret/Beauty. I did find several sites which mention this in relation to Greek and other quasi-Kabbalahs but Jewish Kabbalah doesn't have this symbol.

As I posted above, concerning the Mezuzah and Astrology, there is a minor connection... But of course this is not an inverted star within two concentric circles {as the Satanic pentagram is}.

Here is a discussion {from Aish.com} concerning the Sephirot of Tiferet:

http://www.aish.com/sp/k/48965381.html

Tiferet -- which literally means "beauty" or "glory" -- is the most central as it mediates between chesed ("kindness") and gevurah ("strength").

Literally taken, the word "middle" implies a compromise, a "little of this" and a "little of that." But the word "middle" has a much more positive and pronounced connotation when used as a description of tiferet. It connotes a way that is of a completely different nature than either of the two previous sefirot -- it uses them both, but in amounts that suit an entirely different mode of activity.

For instance, every country has the most important task of surviving among other nations. This is the duty of the prime minister, president or king. To this end, he has a state department which works on building friendly and pleasant relationships amongst the various nations. Then there is a defense department whose job is to prepare for war against belligerent nations.

A SYNTHESIS
The same is true of chesed, gevurah and tiferet. Chesed has an innate "ideology" of goodness. It wants to give for the sake of giving. It sees in this the ultimate goal, and the more one gives -– regardless who is deserving -- the greater and better things.

Gevurah, on the other hand, sees giving as poisonous. Only things earned by equal and fair labor are "good." Thus, it has a powerful ideology of "quid quo pro" and "no free lunches." It sees the ultimate goal of creation as every creature earning its own way.

Tiferet comes along creating a synthesis of both of these approaches. It includes both these approaches because it has a broader goal in mind, and therefore makes use of both. Its goal is "the development of the human being to his greatest potential."

I googled that phrase which you quoted above {without attribution} and found it at this site:

http://www.alchemylab.com/jewish_alchemy.htm

From what I can tell it is certainly not a Jewish site...

And according to most counts of the Sephirot, the fourth emination is actually Chesed...

1) Keter - Crown
2) Chochma - Wisdom
3) Binah - Understanding
4) Chesed - Kindness
5) Gevurah - Restraint
6) Tiferet - Beauty
7) Netzach - Victory
8) Hod - Splendor
9) Yesod - Foundation
10) Malchus - Kingdom
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 12:24:08 AM by muman613 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #261 on: August 10, 2012, 12:28:07 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #262 on: August 10, 2012, 02:22:12 AM »
Alright.... Here is another Grateful Dead related posting...

Today, August 9th, happens to be the 'Yartzeit' {Anniversary of the Death} of Jerry Garcia. I remember this day in 1995 when he passed, it was a day I took off from work to attend a memorial at Griffith Park in Los Angeles.

Jerry Garcia may not have been the most righteous person, but he was close. You may be puzzled why I say this. In a recent thread I posted about Talmud Sotah 13, which discusses that a righteous man lives full years, he will die on the same day he was born. Jerry Garcia was born August 6th, and died on August 9th... Only 3 days passed. He almost lived a complete, righteous, life...

His living bandmates and other bands who adored Jerrys incredible guitar style got together on his birthday and recorded 4 hours of Grateful Dead songs with guest players. I am not going to watch the entire 4 hours tonight, I just started watching about 20 minutes ago... But I will certainly watch it all...

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #263 on: August 10, 2012, 07:51:05 AM »
Muman, What besides Jerry Garcia's talent and the day he died make him close to being a righteous man?
I'm serious.  I never considered Jerry Garcia righteous.  I wonder what makes you consider him so.

America is still mostly xenophobic and racist. That's the nature of America, I think.
Jerry Garcia
I think it's too bad that everybody's decided to turn on drugs, I don't think drugs are the problem. Crime is the problem. Cops are the problem. Money's the problem. But drugs are just drugs.
Jerry Garcia
The real problems are cultural. The problems of the people who take drugs as a cultural trap - I think there's a real problem there, the crack stuff, the hopelessness of the junkie. The urban angst.
Jerry Garcia
What we do is as American as lynch mobs. America has always been a complex place.
Jerry Garcia

You know...drugs are okay if you are Jerry Garcia ( and maybe not if they contributed to his death).  He had money and means.  For most people serious drug use destroys their lives.  So I just have trouble with the concept of Jerry Garcia being called near righteous.  Could you help me out here?

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #264 on: August 10, 2012, 11:47:32 AM »
Good Morning BullCat3,

First let me explain that when I say that Jerry was righteous I am using a definition of righteous which is different from the Biblical and religious definition. There is no comparison between a righteous Torah scholar and Jerry Garcia. Having said this I still find a modicum of righteousness for reasons I will attempt to explain below.

While in retrospect I agree that the entire 60's Hippie scene was a step backward for morality and values. But the central theme which was what was attractive about it was the love and peace which all involved felt was possible. While I was involved with the Dead 'scene' I learned about myself, about getting along with others, and about dreaming for a peaceful future. Although most Deadheads put their faith in pacifism not all did. The Grateful Dead, for much of their career {40 years} did not involve themselves with politics. I knew Republican and Democrat deadheads.

The members of the dead were very active in various charities, there was the Rexx Foundation and the one named  Seva {I believe} would collect peoples old eye-glasses and provide them to people who were unfortunately poor and needed glasses. There are many charitable foundations which the members of the dead contributed to.

The Grateful Dead was primarily a White Rock Band which never had many black fans. In all the years I went to shows I only saw 2-3 black people in the 100s thousands of heads which I saw. For the most part I agree with several of the quotes you bring from Garcia. I don't believe that the drugs are the problem, they are just drugs, and the problem is that people are attracted to them and become addicted. Not all drugs are as evil as Heroin or Cocaine.. During my years of exploration I did try many things. I do not encourage others to follow this path but it is what led me to where I am today. I regret that I had to do what I did {getting involved with some bad players and bad substances} but in retrospect those things are a part of who I am. The fact that today I can say that I would not go down that path again is the rectification of my errors.

The music which the band produced was magical. The togetherness and love which was felt at performances is similar to the feeling I get today while davening Shabbat morning prayers looking around at my friends in my minyan. I feel that closeness with my fellow Jews who I share this spiritual connection. While I was exploring spirituality the Dead provided a small glimpse of what spirituality was.

Anyway, I hope I explained some of my rational...

Dead related Charitable organizations:

http://www.seva.org/site/PageServer?pagename=events_landingpage

The Sight Program is Launched
Dr. Grasset introduced the group to Dr. G. Venkataswami, a retired eye surgeon in India known as "Dr. V" who was just setting out to fulfill his vision of making cataract surgery as "ubiquitous as McDonalds," and therefore affordable to the poor. That was the beginning of Seva's partnership in the high-volume eye clinic that would become the internationally known Aravind Eye Care Systems.

Since then, Seva-supported programs and partners have helped nearly three million blind people to see again through affordable cataract surgeries. In just the past year, Seva's Sight Program benefited over 700,000 people worldwide.

The Rex Foundation:
http://rexfoundation.org/home/mission/

The Grateful Dead was always known for generosity and the performance of numerous benefits. In the fall of 1983, the Rex Foundation was established as a non-profit charitable organization by members of the Grateful Dead and friends to further this tradition. The Rex Foundation enabled the Grateful Dead to go beyond responding to multiple requests for contributions, and proactively provide extensive community support to creative endeavors in the arts, sciences, and education. The first benefit concerts for the Rex Foundation were held in the spring of 1984 at the Marin Veteran’s Memorial Auditorium. Since 1984 the Rex Foundation has granted $8.7 million to over 1,000 recipients.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #265 on: August 10, 2012, 12:55:12 PM »
I appreciate your taking the time to answer, Muman.
I do appreciate the profound impact you feel Jerry Garcia and the Grateful Dead/being a 'dead head' had on your life.

I can't agree with you on the 'drugs' issue.
Drugs have the ability to destroy lives and families.
No one should ever promote their use.  Ever.

When you stand at the bedside of a brain dead child and see the devastation of a family, that is the only opinion you can have.
G-d Bless the people that have traveled that path unscathed.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #266 on: August 10, 2012, 01:29:57 PM »
2012 Progressive metal debut album

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #267 on: August 10, 2012, 01:34:46 PM »
Melodic zionist black metal!

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #268 on: August 10, 2012, 03:47:05 PM »
 :dance:

As far as music goes, there is no question that the Israeli Jewish music is the most beautiful and pure.
The Grateful Dead played some classics and Metal in general also has it's followers. Musical taste is obviously subjective and you could selectively appreciate most genres.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #269 on: August 10, 2012, 03:57:02 PM »
:dance:

As far as music goes, there is no question that the Israeli Jewish music is the most beautiful and pure.
The Grateful Dead played some classics and Metal in general also has it's followers. Musical taste is obviously subjective and you could selectively appreciate most genres.

I had some very divergent tastes in music... I liked Jam Rock {The Dead, Phish, etc.} and I also liked Heavy Metal {Metallica, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, etc.}... But I have grown tired of heavy metal though I never tire of hearing old and new grateful dead...

Of course I mostly listen to new and classic Jewish artists now...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #270 on: August 10, 2012, 03:58:51 PM »
Shlomo Katz "Zion":

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #271 on: August 10, 2012, 06:16:21 PM »

I meant to say... " originally not inverted"

The symbol in the video, and the one that you put up was used by the RCC to persecute many different groups that didn't go along with their beliefs! By saying they worship satan!

I didn't post the website because it was gnostic. And so everyone knows... I do not follow that website, I only follow Judaism now! I was just making a point from a gnostic source.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #272 on: August 12, 2012, 01:49:46 PM »
SHI 360 does a song to free Jonathan Pollard:

[ censored ]

PS: For some reason the video was removed {or made private for some reason} and it can no longer be viewed on youtube.

The song can be heard on Ben Breskys Israel National Radio show @

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/News.aspx/4135#.UCg9tULKmlg

PS: I am considering 'ripping' the song from the interview and putting my own video version on the net.... But I can think of reasons that they may have taken it down...

Listen @ http://dwnmedia.israelnn.com//arutz7/shows/bb/beat120805.mp3

http://dwnmedia.israelnn.com//arutz7/shows/bb/beat120805.mp3
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 07:38:52 PM by muman613 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #273 on: August 12, 2012, 11:08:56 PM »
Alright, I just spent about 20 minutes putting this little montage together. Lets hope they don't ask me to take this down...

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #274 on: August 12, 2012, 11:15:04 PM »
Awesome, Muman! :clap: :clap: :clap: