Author Topic: Pro Jewish Music of all kinds.  (Read 88027 times)

Offline HEBREWHONOR

• Junior JTFer
Re: Pro Jewish Music of all kinds.
« Reply #425 on: May 19, 2013, 10:53:46 PM »
yeah bro, great to see your name again. actually i'm glad i picked at this thread ! here's my contribution to this post : some kahanist /religious oriented acts

metal : check this guys out , golgolot isn't the only hebrew metal out there
(btw :just on the safe side since this is youtube,stop it before it reaches the end,so you wont see the links youtube shows when a video ends,'cause, who knows what it might link to, this site isn't known for modesty)
teihu :

aniroe :

darksoul (one of my own old bands ) song "mavet la aravim" (death to the arabs )

eli dali (אלי דאלי):

there's some more but cant find any vids on youtube , search for "david lazzar" songs,he's awesome

none metal act :
kahanist industrial/noise project "barzel"

« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 11:44:39 PM by HEBREWHONOR »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #426 on: May 20, 2013, 12:49:38 AM »
Wow HEBREWHONOR! I like a couple of those videos there...

I like the Aniroe track, and the Eli Dali track specifically. The audio on the others was difficult to listen to. I am not yet a fan of industrial noise either.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #427 on: May 20, 2013, 12:52:55 AM »
Sorry if you don't like the hip hop, but I just found some new stuff from Nossan Zand from his recent release 'Believers'... Here are some tracks...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #428 on: May 20, 2013, 01:16:58 AM »

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #429 on: May 26, 2013, 08:40:08 PM »
Here's an old one but it's good.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #430 on: May 26, 2013, 08:44:14 PM »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #431 on: May 26, 2013, 08:58:12 PM »

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #432 on: May 26, 2013, 09:09:47 PM »

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #433 on: May 26, 2013, 09:19:24 PM »

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #434 on: May 27, 2013, 11:11:29 PM »
One of my favorite artists... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_EADBnXjXc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I know some don't agree, but I loved her! She was amazing!

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #435 on: August 02, 2013, 12:02:40 PM »
Metal from holon tel aviv

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #436 on: August 05, 2013, 02:10:27 AM »
for Jewesses, this is from Jerusalem

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #437 on: August 05, 2013, 02:52:23 AM »
Melodic doom from Nahariyah

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #438 on: August 16, 2013, 01:36:40 AM »
Some music to get in the mood for Rosh Hashanah which is quickly approaching:

Here is a hip-hop Rosh Hashanah song sung by Prodezra, it discusses the Torah portion we read on Rosh Hashanah (The Akeidah).

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #439 on: August 25, 2013, 11:01:28 PM »
Folk jewish black

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #440 on: August 25, 2013, 11:06:26 PM »
B|

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #441 on: October 16, 2013, 01:20:21 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #442 on: October 16, 2013, 01:29:12 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #443 on: October 16, 2013, 01:34:23 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #444 on: October 16, 2013, 01:51:23 AM »
Just in time for Chanukkah (next month):

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #445 on: October 16, 2013, 01:59:52 AM »
Not exactly a music video, but Jewish music personality Lipa Shmeltzer produced this video about his search for his long lost relatives.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #446 on: October 16, 2013, 02:18:19 AM »
Alright, enough Lipa, how about a little MBD (Mordechai Ben David)... I like him cause he has the same initials as I do...  :o

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #447 on: October 16, 2013, 02:24:41 AM »
With all the talk about Moshiach recently, how about a song entitled 'Moshiach!'...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #448 on: October 16, 2013, 02:31:55 AM »
How good it is to sit together in friendship...

Now for a slightly less 'traditional' rendition of Hiney Matov...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #449 on: October 16, 2013, 02:46:08 AM »
For a finale this evening I will drop some of the newest postings of Rabbi Shlomo Carlebach... Never before seen video...