Author Topic: Newt Gingrich Tells "Politically Incorrect" Truth About Race And Poverty - video  (Read 652 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Another 2 videos on the same subject - one in English, one in Hebrew. This time in the video, we see the powerful and exciting confrontation between Newt Gingrich and Juan Williams on the issues of race and poverty.

Please "like", favorite and comment on both videos. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

In English:

In Hebrew:

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I love how Newt tells it like it is.  He's an excellent debater.  He doesn't cower when Williams threw the race card at him.  Romney would have bent over backwards insisting how he's not and has never been a racist, and that he just wants African Americans to succeed, blah, blah, blah.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I think it was this exchange that helped Newt the most in the polls.  Conservatives want a candidate like this who doesn't sugar coat the truth.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
He's also the only one who is already attacking sultan obama.
The rest of them are making excuses for the enemy polluting the blackhouse.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I totally agree, Gingrich also understands the progression of the Nazi-muslim movement and history.  He has proven abilities, and has a Conservative record on the things that matter, Pro-life, Pro-Marriage between man and woman, Pro-Tax Cuts, Pro-Israel, Pro-America, Period!   Abolish the Czars, and Obama care, and Start using our own Energy supplies, eliminate the EPA regulations and hook into the Keystone XL Pipeline to get America moving again!  Will people see the clear choice we have here, or another 4 of Hussein??????