Author Topic: I really really do not want to vote for Romney  (Read 602 times)

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
I really really do not want to vote for Romney
« on: February 01, 2012, 04:31:27 PM »
I think he hates Israel as much as Obama. I strongly feel that if Mitt is elected he will case Israel to give away land. I almost feel the Republican party wants to fail. No its exactly how Most people feel. Obama openly hates Israel. Mitt will do it in a more underhanded manner.

I'm sitting this one out and I would not be surprised if many Reps want to as well. If you think Republican President Bush was bad for pressuring Jews to give away Gaza ..Just wait for Mitt.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I really really do not want to vote for Romney
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 05:23:20 PM »
one problem with this strategy... If Obama wins, he can do whatever he wants because he doesn't have to be reelected. If Romney is as bad as you are saying, well, he wouldn't want to hurt his chances with the Jews in the next election...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 07:03:35 PM »
I'm sitting this one out and I would not be surprised if many Reps want to as well. If you think Republican President Bush was bad for pressuring Jews to give away Gaza ..Just wait for Mitt.
First off Bush did not really pressure Israel to give up Gaza... From all I have ever read it seems that the Bush Administration was actually surprised that Israels leadership was so willing to move ahead with the so called road map to peace at all... News Flash... Israel was a back burner issue for most of the 8 years the Bush Administration was in place... It was Bill Clinton that pressured Israel to move along during his last months in office not Bush... As far as people sitting this one out because they don't like Romney goes.... Sitting this one out to accomplish what? Suicide? The worse that will happen to Israel under a Romney administration is a status quote situation which is most likely to be the case under Newt or any other  of the possible choices... I am almost sure 25 or 30 years from now this situation will be no more resolved than it is today no matter who goes into office... Americans who will be voting for an American president should look at the entire issue not only what the candidates position on Israel is... Israel is only a small part of a very large picture of what America's president has to deal with every day.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 07:18:25 PM »
Mitt will be as bad as Obama on Israel???  Thats crazy.  Mitt is definitely a Rino and a phony, but there is nothing in his background to suggest he hates jews the way Obama does.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2012, 08:12:11 PM »
You all make good points. The reason I feel this way is because when Romney was debating Gingrich, Romney stated he agreed with Obama's Mideast policy but felt it should not be spoken of so overtly. Dr Dan made a good point, its sad that the only good thing about Romney is that he will be a first term president. CDJ is right america has to look out for itself  but I am a Jew first and most of the time whats good for us is good for Americas.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2012, 08:39:56 PM »
.... but I am a Jew first and most of the time whats good for us is good for Americas.
So true.  A President who is on our side when it comes to Israel is, without question, a better President than one who isn't.  This is why my first concern when it comes to voting for a President, is whether he's with us or against us.  I believe that Gingrich is more with us than Romney will ever be. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2012, 10:58:50 PM »
You're not the only one

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind