Author Topic: Check out this Idiot's shirt  (Read 1097 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Check out this Idiot's shirt
« on: January 30, 2012, 02:50:21 PM »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Check out this Idiot's shirt
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 06:12:55 PM »
typical dirty subhuman muzzie
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 06:35:34 PM »
Typical muslim scum.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 08:59:14 PM »
Forget their pretending to originate algebra, they consider that to be their greatest achievement.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2012, 10:03:30 PM »
disgusting muzzie pig (my apology to pigs)
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Ameshkin69

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 03:00:02 PM »
ha ha that der be pretty good but aint as funny as this shirt!

this shirt be funny right here and aint nothin wrong with it since god commands us to rape little virgins and take they land in the torah!

http://www.mujahideenryder.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/official-shirt-idf.jpg

Offline Ameshkin69

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 03:02:14 PM »
Rubystars, you be supporting the confederacy?!?!

Me too man!  I likes it how all we israel supporters also support taht der slavery!

many people dont even be knownins that god tells us that it's ok to enslave others, aslong as they got that der darker skin!!!

im surprised how many israel supporters are also slavery supporters, but that make me happy! seem like all the smart epeople be supportin that der israel!

cuz they know what siode god is on! the side that rapes babies and enslaves black people!!!!!!

goooo god!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2012, 03:04:10 PM »

Me too man!  I likes it how all we israel supporters also support taht der slavery!

many people dont even be knownins that G-d tells us that it's ok to enslave others, aslong as they got that der darker skin!!!

im surprised how many israel supporters are also slavery supporters, but that make me happy! seem like all the smart epeople be supportin that der israel!

cuz they know what siode G-d is on! the side that rapes babies and enslaves black people!!!!!!

goooo G-d!

OOOOoohhh OOOOhhhh Ahhhh Ahhhh

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2012, 08:41:12 PM »

I know I made a joke about it in the other thread, but I don't actually think slavery was a good thing at all in the USA. I dont' think one human being should own another. I don't think it was wise to use a foreign force of slave labor to do work any more than it's wise now to import a foreign force from Mexico to do menial jobs. If slavery had never happened, cities like Washington D.C., Detroit, Atlanta, and others would be safer and cleaner places to go.

many people dont even be knownins that G-d tells us that it's ok to enslave others, aslong as they got that der darker skin!!!

I don't think that has anything to do with it. You're just being silly now.

cuz they know what siode G-d is on! the side that rapes babies and enslaves black people!!!!!!

goooo G-d!

Troll.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2012, 08:43:49 PM »
ha ha that der be pretty good but aint as funny as this shirt!

this shirt be funny right here and aint nothin wrong with it since G-d commands us to rape little virgins and take they land in the torah!

We don't advocate violence or illegal activity on this site.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2012, 08:49:14 PM »

goooo G-d!
Hi Ralph.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2012, 10:53:03 PM »
Why is there a giant piece of turd in that shirt?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2012, 04:04:34 PM »

Me too man!  I likes it how all we israel supporters also support taht der slavery!

goooo G-d!

If this isnt the biggest piece of trolling I have seen in a long, long time. Such chutzpah to speak such lies against the Jewish religion. Just for this post I suggest that the poster be banned...

PS: Rubystars is not Jewish and what she says does not represent the Jewish religion...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2012, 06:42:36 PM »
If this isnt the biggest piece of trolling I have seen in a long, long time. Such chutzpah to speak such lies against the Jewish religion. Just for this post I suggest that the poster be banned...

PS: Rubystars is not Jewish and what she says does not represent the Jewish religion...

His other post was far worse.  It was obvious he was a Muslim.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2012, 08:28:54 PM »

You're right on both counts

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2012, 08:46:00 PM »
I approve of the second shirt, which the troll posted. The woman depicted is a terrorist who raises her children to be suicide bombers.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2012, 10:28:19 PM »

goooo G-d!

Confederacy was never about enslaving black people. Black Africans were the ones who started slave trade, accompinied by Arab Muslim savages.

CSA were true patriots of this country. If South would win, this country would be in better shape now.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!