Author Topic: Bad news: Obama leads Romney in latest poll 51% to 45%  (Read 855 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Bad news: Obama leads Romney in latest poll 51% to 45%
« on: February 06, 2012, 04:11:27 PM »
בס''ד

I knew this was going to happen. The traitor leftwing news media is going to claim that there is an economic recovery (a big lie - things will eventually get much worse). The hopelessly stupid American people will fall for this and Barack Hussein Obama will get a second term, G-d forbid.

This is why I think our English-language movement in the U.S. must focus on the November 6 election for the next 9 months. We must do whatever we can to defeat Obama.

Please help us promote our videos and enlarge our movement. How much is saving Israel and America worth to you? Think about it and please support us generously and actively.

Here's the latest poll information:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0212/72490.html

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Bad news: Obama leads Romney in latest poll 51% to 45%
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 04:56:03 PM »
Yes, I was afraid of this.   People don't know the facts behind the Unemployment percentage.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 05:06:16 PM »
Yes, I was afraid of this.   People don't know the facts behind the Unemployment percentage.
From what I understand the government is committing a blunt fraud by lowering the reported count of the workforce. But why then we don't hear anyone of the candidates talking about it ?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 05:10:58 PM »
From what I understand the government is committing a blunt fraud by lowering the reported count of the workforce. But why then we don't hear anyone of the candidates talking about it ?

Well, the unemployment percentage has used this methodology for quite some time, so its nothing new. 

The GOP needs to keep this simple, and show that if you factor in those that have given up looking... and the underemployed... you get a very different picture.  But they are working against a media that desperately wants Obama to win.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 05:27:23 PM »
The shvartza Administration itself has said the improved job numbers are not expected to hold up... If Romney gets the nomination I think his numbers for the general election will improve... Right now people are still unsure of who our sitting president will be facing...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2012, 06:39:49 PM »
The shvartza Administration itself has said the improved job numbers are not expected to hold up... If Romney gets the nomination I think his numbers for the general election will improve... Right now people are still unsure of who our sitting president will be facing...

You are probably right.  They expect the percentage to go back up above 9%  This is all very unpredictable though.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2012, 06:58:53 PM »
Romney is just a tool used by the media in order to enable Osama's reelection
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2012, 07:44:37 PM »

בס''ד

I know this will sound crazy to some, but I would not be surprised if they rigged the unemployment numbers before the election. They can simply say that they are making "seasonal adjustments" which is something they do every month. The reports we get are not raw unemployment figures but "seasonally adjusted" by the Obama-appointed Commerce Department officials.

I would like to do some videos exposing this farce.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2012, 07:47:52 PM »
Chaim, do not forget also that by more than a two to one margin, the stupid American people still blame Bush rather than Obama for the bad economy. Thus BHO is somewhat immunized here no matter what.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2012, 07:51:19 PM »
בס''ד

I know this will sound crazy to some, but I would not be surprised if they rigged the unemployment numbers before the election. They can simply say that they are making "seasonal adjustments" which is something they do every month. The reports we get are not raw unemployment figures but "seasonally adjusted" by the Obama-appointed Commerce Department officials.

I would like to do some videos exposing this farce.

Make sure to talk about the record numbers of people who have STOPPED looking, and are therefore NOT part of the calculation.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2012, 07:56:20 PM »
the general election is still months off, but it does freak you out. if barack hitler obama gets re-elected, were screwed.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2012, 10:26:00 PM »
It doesn't look too good for Romney.  I think we're in trouble.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2012, 12:26:06 AM »
I think if Osama loses, he'll just lose the electoral though win the popular vote at the same time.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2012, 06:09:54 PM »
Romney is just a tool used by the media in order to enable Osama's reelection
It's funny you see it that way because many people feel that Newt is the spoiler being sponsored by the powers that be wishing to see our sitting president in for another term.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years