Author Topic: The World Is Boiling! Many different topics lets discuss this!  (Read 531 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: The World Is Boiling! Many different topics lets discuss this!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 12:26:03 AM »
http://www.divineinformation.com/videos-english/the-world-is-boiling-2/

Rabbi Mizrachis site... He is very interesting... I don't have time to listen to this tonight, but I may listen tomorrow...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 10:50:43 PM »
About Moshiah, I personally disagree. The verses he brought Rambam explains them in worldly terms and not the way its said (and repeated), and then saying that's the only way.
 But then when he smacks (verbally) the smolanim, I agree with what he is saying (im in the middle right now- really 1/3rd)
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 12:37:23 AM »
I am watching this now.... So far I agree with him and I am only at 10 minutes now... This is a long talk, 1hr 39m...

I recommend that some others listen to this also...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 12:48:10 AM »
So far I agree with his opinion of Facebook... But a lot of you already know I poo poo facebook...

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 01:26:12 AM »
The moshiach thing seemed like a very logical approach to me. Eaither A. they chilonim all leave or b revolution with out some kind of "chosen one". Can JTFers think of another solution.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2012, 01:34:02 AM »
About Moshiah, I personally disagree. The verses he brought Rambam explains them in worldly terms and not the way its said (and repeated), and then saying that's the only way.
 But then when he smacks (verbally) the smolanim, I agree with what he is saying (im in the middle right now- really 1/3rd)

I think he meant the Kahanist have the right idea but the wrong time like Efrim in the dessert ultimaly the people of ephrim did see Israel because they were resurrected . Even Rabbi Kahan said there would be a civil war if Shulchan aruch law was enacted. its on you tube i forget wich video but they arent soo many around i think it was the YU shir he gave. But at the same time. He blasts Arabs and says they are savages and they eat each other and says he would do too much condemning they would probably kill him like they did Kahane is his line of reasoning I bet.. He the only Rabbi I know that has the guts to say the truth about Islam and the Arabs Constinatly, in every lecture he condemns as well as especially Iran as you saw in this particular video.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2012, 01:43:39 AM »
I must be cursed or something... This is the third time my download stopped because of slow network... I think I need to call comcast about this because my DL rate is pretty cruddy.

This video is 500+MB and I only was able to dl about 150M before the connection reset.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2012, 10:43:21 AM »
I think he meant the Kahanist have the right idea but the wrong time like Efrim in the dessert ultimaly the people of ephrim did see Israel because they were resurrected . Even Rabbi Kahan said there would be a civil war if Shulchan aruch law was enacted. its on you tube i forget wich video but they arent soo many around i think it was the YU shir he gave. But at the same time. He blasts Arabs and says they are savages and they eat each other and says he would do too much condemning they would probably kill him like they did Kahane is his line of reasoning I bet.. He the only Rabbi I know that has the guts to say the truth about Islam and the Arabs Constinatly, in every lecture he condemns as well as especially Iran as you saw in this particular video.

I detest the fact that he speaks against Yigal Amir refereeing to him as the "murderer". I told him before as well to stop with that non-sense. I shouldn't be the only one.
 I never said to impose the Torah upon all. That is not the best approach, on the other hand just saying that things will be done once Moshiah comes, etc. is also very problematic especially when things actually can be done. He was describing a scenario where 80% are Religious and only 20 aren't. do you think that in these circumstances the religious (which itself has many issues and problems that need to be worked out) should take orders from the extremist chilonim (the ones who openly fight against G-D)? Do you think that in these circumstances gays bars (as he mentioned), the prostitute places, the atheist and anti-Israel professors and the other junk in public shouldn't be stopped, especially where their is actual power to stop it?
   I'm not saying hes bad, but I think we need to beat the haredi out of him (I'm saying this jokingly.)
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.