Author Topic: Palestinian kids at Arafat memorial: the Jews killed Arafat  (Read 482 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Palestinian kids at Arafat memorial: the Jews killed Arafat
« on: February 09, 2012, 12:29:33 PM »

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Palestinian kids at Arafat memorial: the Jews killed Arafat
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 12:30:04 PM »

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 12:37:26 PM »
I wish the Jews had killed Arafat. We have to carry the great shame of not only letting him live but actually inviting him to lord over part of the holy land.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 01:41:09 PM »
AIDS killed Arafat

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 03:41:19 PM »
AIDS killed Arafat

Don't you know that the Jews invented AIDs? Uhh Huhh...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2012, 08:10:43 PM »
Don't you know that the Jews invented AIDs? Uhh Huhh...

lol, yes I'm sure that's what anti-Semites claim. They blame Jews for everything!

On a serious note, I think the source of AIDS was tracked down to chimpanzees in Africa. Natives there were slaughtering them for food and a virus that infected chimps jumped species when blood from the chimps being slaughtered splashed on the humans killing them.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2012, 05:30:25 AM »
lol, yes I'm sure that's what anti-Semites claim. They blame Jews for everything!

On a serious note, I think the source of AIDS was tracked down to chimpanzees in Africa. Natives there were slaughtering them for food and a virus that infected chimps jumped species when blood from the chimps being slaughtered splashed on the humans killing them.
I think AIDS can be traced down to simians but the way it was transmitted to humans was through sexual contact.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2012, 08:08:41 AM »
I just can't believe that. I mean I know some people are sick enough to do things like that, and Ulli did post an article once on the forum that showed that Arabs had tied up Orangutans in this one place to use them sexually. However without completely tying the apes up and immobilizing them, I think it would be very hard for a man to penetrate a chimp against its will.

We all know how powerful Travis was, right? They're all strong enough to take a fully grown man and toss them over the fence like they were a banana. Not to mention that when they go into attack mode, they attack people's faces and genitals, especially men on the last one. If they did this to a rival chimp, they would make sure that other chimp wouldn't be producing any offspring, that's why they do it. I don't see why any human would present his genitalia to an unbound chimpanzee unless he wanted a sex change operation.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2012, 11:05:43 AM »
I just can't believe that. I mean I know some people are sick enough to do things like that, and Ulli did post an article once on the forum that showed that Arabs had tied up Orangutans in this one place to use them sexually. However without completely tying the apes up and immobilizing them, I think it would be very hard for a man to penetrate a chimp against its will.

We all know how powerful Travis was, right? They're all strong enough to take a fully grown man and toss them over the fence like they were a banana. Not to mention that when they go into attack mode, they attack people's faces and genitals, especially men on the last one. If they did this to a rival chimp, they would make sure that other chimp wouldn't be producing any offspring, that's why they do it. I don't see why any human would present his genitalia to an unbound chimpanzee unless he wanted a sex change operation.
Doesn't have to be a chimp. SIV can be carried by many monkeys. It is also known as the Green Monkey Virus.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2012, 11:23:37 AM »
Right, I just think I read a report a few years ago that had said it had been tracked down to a certain population of chimps as being the source, unless the information has changed. Chimpanzees are killed for bushmeat, and when you're hacking any animal apart with a machete, blood does fly, plus some of it may have been eaten raw.

I looked it up and this page says HIV actually has two sources, both monkeys and chimps. Apparently Chimpanzees killed and ate monkeys and got a different version of SIV from the monkeys, and it mingled with the Chimp's SIV to produce HIV-1 which was then passed to humans from bushmeat consumption.

HIV-2 is said to have come from monkeys directly called sooty mangabeys from people killing and eating them. It's a rarer form of the virus.

http://www.avert.org/origin-aids-hiv.htm

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2012, 11:25:38 AM »
Slight Edit, I think the "Arabs" I mentioned earlier were actually Southeast Asian Muslims.