Author Topic: america deserves what is coming  (Read 2239 times)

Offline serbarkan

• New JTFer
america deserves what is coming
« on: February 12, 2012, 10:15:56 AM »
CHAIM I RESPECT YOUR AMERICAN PATRIOTISM BUT LETS FACE IT AMERICA AND ITS FOREIGN POLICIES AND BACK STABBING OF THEIR FORMER FRIENDS AND ALLIES IS CATCHING UP WITH THEM.ALSO SOME OF THE PRESIDENTS ARE ANOTHER STORY.LOOK AT CLINTON HE WAS A MURDERER A PERVERT A PERJURERER AN ADULTERER AND JUST AN ALL AROUND THUG.DURING THE 90 S WAR IN THE BALKANS WHEN SENATOR BROWN WAS FLYING INTO CROATIA TO UNCOVER WHAT WAS REALLY GOING ON HIS PLANE CONVIENIENTLY WENT DOWN IN CROAT TERRITORY,BOY WHAT A COINCIDENCE..............THEN THEIRS THE AMERICAN PILOT WHO WAS SHOT DOWN IN SERBIA AND SAID HE SURVIVED ON BUGS AND BERRIES UNTIL RESCUED WHAT A LIAR I KNOW THE SERBIAN PEOPLE I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THAT PILOT WAS SITTING IN A FARM HOUSE BEING FED GOOD FOOD AND DRINKING THE SERBIAN PLUM BRANDY......THEN THEIRS GOOD OLD GEORGIE BUSH WHAT A BOOB,I MEAN ANYONE CAN GO ON FOR PAGES ABOUT  ALL OF HIS IDIOTIC EPISODES WHILE PRESIDENT...........I MEAN THE AMERICANS HAVE SOLD OUT SO MANY NATIONS THEY REALLY DO DESERVE WHATS COMING...........

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: america deserves what is coming
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 10:47:42 AM »
Not speaking for Chaim however I must say that you talk a great deal of BS... America can destroy the world several times over in the blink of an eye... It would have no problem with regional conflicts... Whats coming for America will come for the rest of the world in advance... Don't take such satisfaction... Europe is almost at the boiling point... Anything America will be dealing with will hit the rest of the world far in advance.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 05:55:22 AM »
Why do we allow America-hating lunatics like this to post? Look, serbarkan, how many times did Chaim point out that what Bill Clinton and most corrupt leaders of America do does not necessarily represent the American people in general. Any average American would agree with you that clinton was a traitor and Serbs are America's allies. Now, please, always think before judging
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline serbarkan

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 01:35:55 PM »
I THINK YOU MISS UNDERSTAND.I AGREE AMERICA COULD DESTROY THE PLANET SO CAN OTHER NATIONS AND THE WORLD IN GENERAL WILL SUFFER IF AMERICA GOES DOWN .I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AN AMERICAN SUPPORTER AS A CHILD WE SANG THAT ONCE FAMOUS SERBIAN SONG OJ SERBIO SMALL AMERICA.BUT WHEN YOU SEE DECADES OF DISAPPOINTING FOREIGN POLICIES AND BACK STABBING OF RIGHTOUS PEOPLE ONE DOES GET PRETTY FRUSTRATED

Offline serbarkan

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 10:43:09 AM »
look,sayno21slam ,calling people names,now come on thats a bit ridiculous,you are very quick to judge i m no hater of america,but like the old saying goes if you can t do the time don t do the crime

Offline serbarkan

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2012, 10:18:13 PM »
dan ben noah ,I totally agree with you.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 10:20:33 PM »
The topic title give me a cynical feeling.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2012, 04:34:34 AM »
Quit, typing in all capitals!

Its irritating.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2012, 04:36:01 PM »
Posting in all caps is very annoying. It makes you look like a fool.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2012, 04:41:19 PM »
America can destroy everything, but America IS destroying itself.
I cannot call myself a patriot of America as I used to, for I think it better to stand against this nazi, fascist, bolshevik EVIL govt.
I am scared of US military now, as well.

I believe that IF a person REALLY loves America at this point in time, it is for the sake of right minded people to call out its evils.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates