Author Topic: Romney weak on Rpaul  (Read 406 times)

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
Romney weak on Rpaul
« on: February 13, 2012, 01:56:17 PM »
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Romney weak on Rpaul
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 03:09:16 PM »
Is this raising the possibility that Paul could be his VP choice? Scary to think about :(

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 11:08:22 PM »
Is this raising the possibility that Paul could be his VP choice? Scary to think about :(

Rubystars,   I don't think Mitt Romney will select Ron Paul as his VP choice if G-d forbid Romney wins the nomination.     However,    it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Romney selected Rand Paul is his VP pick.     Especially since many Republicans foolishly believe that there's a significant difference between Ron and Rand. 

It seems like Romney and Ron Paul are working together in some manner,   as each rarely criticizes the other.    Yet both of them have gone after Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum repeatedly.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 01:49:45 AM »
I'm sorry though I would still vote for Ron Paul over Obozo because a second term of him would be far worse than his first.  It's not like I don't hate Ron Paul or think he's an anti semite.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 01:55:51 AM »
I'm sorry though I would still vote for Ron Paul over Obozo because a second term of him would be far worse than his first.  It's not like I don't hate Ron Paul or think he's an anti semite.

What a nightmarish scenario....
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2012, 02:12:39 PM »
Let's hope we don't have to be put into any of these nightmare scenarios but in reality I feel like we're already in one.