Author Topic: Frank Sinatra Was a Catholic Italian Zionist!  (Read 1865 times)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Frank Sinatra Was a Catholic Italian Zionist!
« on: February 13, 2012, 06:05:24 AM »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Frank Sinatra Was a Catholic Italian Zionist!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 08:14:04 AM »
That was a really nice video that even included a performance in it. Compare someone like him to someone like Whitney Houston and you know there is no comparison. Thanks for posting that.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 09:15:48 AM »
Frank Sinatra was a great signer, I like the song Chicago.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 09:58:21 AM »
Yes he was a strong Zionist for Israel
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Stu Gots

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 10:54:51 AM »
I don't believe a thing out of his mouth.  He only did what the Jewish Mafia of Vegas and  LA told him to do plus the Jewish movie producers in Hollywood,  Bugsy Siegel, Meyer Lansky, Mickey Cohen, Louis B. Mayer, Harry Cohn, I could fill up the whole page.  Don't believe a thing this gentleman ever said or did was genuine except make love to Ava Gardner. 
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 07:31:38 PM by Stu Gots »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2012, 12:00:36 PM »
I don't believe a thing out of his mouth.  He only did what the Jewish Mafia of Vegas and  LA told him to do plus the Jewish movie producers in Hollywood,  Bugsy Siegel, Meyer Lansky, Mickey Cohen, Louis B. Mayer, Harry Cohn, I could fill up the whole page.  Don't believe a thing this GUMBA ever said or did was genuine except make Ava Gardner.

uhhh, he was tied to the mafia, but not the Jewish one.  His ties were to the Italian Mafia.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2012, 12:22:40 PM »
Frank Sinatra probably related well to Jewish people.
From what you say, he interacted with them throughout his career and probably did owe them a debt.
So, it probably wasn't a hardship for him to support Israel.
There were worse things he supported, than Israel, like the Kennedy's.

What did he do to Ava Gardner?  :::D  Gumba :nono:  That's not nice. Unless, you mean friend. ::)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Stu Gots

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2012, 03:28:13 PM »
uhhh, he was tied to the mafia, but not the Jewish one.  His ties were to the Italian Mafia.
Don't be naive!!  The Jewish mafia were the ones who determined if he worked in movies, Vegas, TV, recorded, etc.  If they said, "Clean my toilet", he said "Sure, Fuggedabaudit"!! That movie clip was a put on!!  You wanna believe he was a Zionist, then believe in a fairytale.  He made a movie in 1966 named, "Cast a Giant Shadow" with Yul Brynner and Angie Dickenson about the 1948 War of Independence shot in Israel and he shot this trailer to make money for the picture which he got residuals for.  It's a put on that he was a big time Zionist. Sinatra was a money man and a lover. period.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 05:49:56 AM by Stu Gots »

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2012, 09:08:50 PM »
Don't be naive!!  The Jewish mafia were the ones who determined if he worked in movies, Vegas, TV, recorded, etc.  If they said, "Clean my toilet", he said "Sure, Fuggedabaudit"!! That movie clip was a put on!!  You wanna believe he was a Zionist, then believe in a fairytale.  He made a movie in 1966 named, "Cast a Giant Shadow" with Yul Brynner and Angie Dickenson about the 1948 War of Independence shot in Israel and he shot this trailer to make money for the picture which he got residuals for.  It's a put on that he was a big time Zionist. Sinatra was a money man and a lover. period.

Stugots, you're a fake

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2012, 02:02:51 AM »

Cast a giant shadow was a cool movie. 

Are you saying that anything good sinatra did should be credited to the jewish mafia (except his lovemaking)?   That's rather odd.  Why don't you tell us what you have against him that's bothering you so much.