Author Topic: Maxine Waters Unhinged: Boehner and Cantor Are 'Demons!  (Read 1096 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Maxine Waters Unhinged: Boehner and Cantor Are 'Demons!
« on: February 15, 2012, 06:58:21 PM »
This is what the 2012 ' Democrat'  Party represents!       If this doesn't unite the people against BHO,   Maxine Waters,   Nancy Pelosi,  and Harry Reid,    I don't know what will:

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Maxine Waters Unhinged: Boehner and Cantor Are 'Demons!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 10:42:17 PM »
The sad part is, it will NOT change the liberal's minds against the imposter and his cronies. This woman is a nutcase if you asked me! >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Deer Man 420

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 10:50:13 PM »
My grandparents are obama voters, i should just lock them away on election day. They cant be reasoned with at all. :laugh:

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 11:41:26 PM »
The sad part is, it will NOT change the liberal's minds against the imposter and his cronies. This woman is a nutcase if you asked me! >:(

This is indeed an uphill battle.     Especially with the media overwhelmingly on the side of BHO and others with similar agendas.

As for Maxine Waters,  her comments today reminded me of what she expressed last summer.      It doesn't get much worse than Maxine Waters!

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 11:47:39 PM »
My grandparents are obama voters, i should just lock them away on election day. They cant be reasoned with at all. :laugh:

I also have some relatives and others who I know that can't be reasoned with.       When it comes to some people,    it's a dead end street.     If G-d forbid BHO remains in the oval office for an additional 4 years,    they will learn the hard way.   

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 12:19:16 AM »

I also have some relatives and others who I know that can't be reasoned with.       When it comes to some people,    it's a dead end street.     If G-d forbid BHO remains in the oval office for an additional 4 years,    they will learn the hard way.

Most of my family is the same.   they are lifelong Democrats.

But Maxine Waters is just a nonstop train wreck.  Everything she says is so ludicrous, its kinda funny.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2012, 08:13:53 AM »
Hey, I have an idea  ;D all the people we know for a fact, that will vote for BHO, just tell them the he will win by a landslide and there will be no need to go vote that day! Maybe, just maybe, most of them will sit home and not bother to vote!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane