Author Topic: Young boy rapes pensioner.  (Read 2545 times)

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
Young boy rapes pensioner.
« on: February 04, 2012, 02:17:40 PM »
News as reported from various sources.
I'll be interested in any comments you have on it.

A 14-year-old boy has been detained for the protection of the public after he raped a 77-year-old Oxfordshire woman.

The boy knocked on the woman's door in Banbury and asked to talk about the war before attacking her on 12 November last year, Oxford Crown Court heard.

The teenager, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was detained for a minimum of two years, minus 65 days already spent in custody.

He had admitted one count of rape when he appeared at the court in November.

The teenager visited the pensioner the day before Remembrance Sunday.
School project claim

Alan Blake, prosecuting, said the victim lived alone in sheltered housing, and the attack happened 20 minutes before the elderly woman was due to be visited by her son.

She recognised the 14-year-old and invited him in as a few weeks earlier he had visited her to say he was researching a school project about the elderly.

He told her he wanted to ask her questions about the war and asked her to close her eyes and taste some sweets she might have eaten in the past.

She opened her eyes and saw he had exposed himself.

A struggle followed, and she fell to the floor and was unable to get up due to her mobility problems.

At this point, the phone rang and the victim asked the boy to answer it.

It was her son, calling to say he would be late as his daughter had been sick in his car.

The boy then raped the woman.

The defence said the boy had expressed "true sorrow and regret" for his actions that day, which he found "almost impossible to explain".

The teenager was described as an "immature and damaged child" in reports presented to the court.

Judge Patrick Eccles told the boy: "This was a cruel and revolting sexual attack on a vulnerable 77-year-old woman living in her own home."

He told the boy that he had "abused the trust" of his victim, which made the offence "more serious".
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Young boy rapes pensioner.
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 03:04:40 PM »
They should cut 'it' off that poor misguided child. They would only be helping him to never do it again.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 02:25:33 PM »
Interesting lack of reaction from JTFers.
I am BritishSword

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 04:35:04 PM »
chemical castration is required for all sorts of rapists
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2012, 05:26:44 PM »
Interesting lack of reaction from JTFers.
I read it when you posted it but I couldn't find anything smart to remark.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2012, 07:02:50 PM »

It's absolutely sick, British Sword.  It's revolting and I hope he gets exactly what he gave in SPADES

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2012, 08:48:17 PM »
Castration withs a sharp instrument is in order.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2012, 09:10:16 PM »
Forget chemical castration! 

Physically chop it off!  Then send him to prison where he'll get a taste of his own medicine!

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2012, 10:24:40 PM »
Castration withs a sharp instrument is in order.
I would say a dull instrument!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2012, 10:30:33 PM »
That's really sad. One of the things that I always appreciated about older people was their ability to pass on knowledge of their experiences, and they like to talk about them, so it was win-win as far as that went when I would talk to them. The fact that this boy would not only rape this woman but take advantage of her like that when she was trying to pass on her knowledge to him, makes it even more disgusting.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2012, 05:29:05 AM »
LCZ, you're right that Christianity contributed to stopping a lot of barbaric pagan practices when it came to non-Christian people in Europe including those that were the ancestors of the Americans. The degradation of American culture and European culture is in lock step with the eroding of Christian faith in those areas.

You also made an interesting point about the fact that young people are discouraged from listening to or honoring older people. I believe that when I was in school I was taught that old white people were the ones who were the racists, the ones who treated women like animals, those who hurt  black people, etc. and that their ideas were antiquated and evil. There's no surer way to murder a culture than to prevent it from being passed on from one generation to the next.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2012, 10:50:11 AM »
and its LKZ

I don't know why I typed LCZ. I was maybe thinking LoCust instead of LocustKilling

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2012, 12:39:00 PM »
we need love and human contact, or we die at birth, and growing up, we become insane.

I've heard of babies dying even though they were fed and otherwise physically cared for in institutional settings if they couldn't see outside of their cribs (like could only see the ceiling) and weren't held and talked to enough.

Culture shows a greater stage in psychological development; the person can choose how to live beyond survival based on the life preferences he chooses for himself, and for the others in his life. This promotes self-worth and empathy, not to mention a sense of belonging. Forget those three, you'll sooner find some struck thrice by lightning.

One of the things I talk about frequently on this site is that people all have their own backgrounds, their own people, their own place, and yet the NWO agenda is to mix everything together into one big mush so that nobody excels over anyone else in anything.

The family creates human decency, loyalty, and the pinnacle thereof is that you can be mad at someone you love and learn to work problems out like sophistacated humans, instead of snarling and biting. Liberal society replaces decency with tolerance for decency and indecency, loyalty for reverance for someone that dosen't know you, or loyalty to a thing (ex. store, gang, brand) and erase anger completely, unless they give you something to direct it at, so it stays bottled up until you explode. There's more than one way to skin this cat, but encouraging a strong family unit can erase the damage of most of society... don't shelter kids too much anymore, or they become gangster jokers that try to how everyone how tough they really aren't by racing each other to screw up their lives... grandpa's war stories might fix that though. If they don't have a role model who made it, not whitney houston, but a role model who made it through life, rarely do they know how to live.

I think public schools and a lot of modern tv is a real problem as far as the commie brainwashing kids receive.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2012, 03:03:37 PM »

I don't need people to be smart, I just need them to be honest.

Although smart is obviously a bonus
I am BritishSword

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2012, 11:03:30 PM »
When I talk about NWO I'm talking about an agenda that was spelled out quite openly and named by people like the elder George Bush and others.

It's pretty much synonymous with a communist/liberal agenda.

It's the move toward globalization, dissolving of borders, dissolving of separate nations and peoples. It's a major part of why illegal immigration is allowed to flow freely into the USA and why leftist governments in the West hate Israel so much for being different from its neighbors, and why Muslims are allowed to flood into Europe. It's why segregation was attacked so fiercely in places like the USA and South Africa, and forced integration put in its place. It's why miscegenation is constantly promoted in the mass media.  It's what drives the feminist and LGBT movements, because men and women must also have their differences erased as much as possible for communism to triumph, as well as what you mentioned before about dissolving of the family structure.

When you hear someone spout off that they're a "world citizen" then they are buying in to this agenda.

One of the books I read in college was a business book, and it said something to the effect of "To be a good world citizen, do this and this". Well, I'm NOT a world citizen; I'm a citizen of Texas and of the USA.  This 'world citizen' bunk is trying to say we're all one with every type of people on earth, as if our individual roots and traditions and backgrounds mean nothing, and that we're all just the same underneath. I don't buy in to that at all.

Everything that is liberal or communist can be traced back to this. It's about dissolving group identity, about dissolving any sense of place within your community and people, it's about making everyone in the world "One".

Here is a 'popular' song that has been used to brainwash people into this mindset, a little more blatant than most:

That pretty much spells out the communist/NWO agenda in a nutshell.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2012, 11:26:54 PM »
How demented. Someone should kill him.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2012, 11:58:51 PM »
This beast has to be either a schvartze or Paki.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2012, 04:11:26 AM »
This beast has to be either a schvartze or Paki.

Nope he was a white kid.
I am BritishSword

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2012, 09:30:42 AM »
Nope he was a white kid.

Honestly I feel like this makes it even worse. He can't use the excuse of coming from a culture that taught him to be depraved. He fully and willfully chose even more than those others would have, to be evil.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2012, 02:25:59 PM »
Same here to, rich private schooled white kids. But half of everyone from the negighborhood shows up in "g unit" clothes and puts on their little gangster voice, that I really don't see as different them putting on a gay voice. What the appeal is in either is that they get attention. And both bring them terrible lives.

It might be that, being stripped of their own culture or made to feel shame if they were to even entertain the thought of celebrating it, that even the gay 'culture' seems more appealing than being completely blank slate. It's something to identify with, to be a part of. This is also true of 'gangster' culture and many other subcultures. You have a lot of young white people cut off from their roots that just feel empty and want to latch onto something they can belong to and feel a part of without being shamed for it.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2012, 06:25:23 PM »
I'm inclined to agree with all the honourable members.
Despite his tender years, he needs a robust solution.
  I agree with what RubyStars said, that the exploitation of an older person willing to share knowledge makes this deeply sickening.

Reports of an apparently abusive childhood cannot factor into this. He should be placed into a mental institution for at least eight years.

The judge lectured him on how revolting and depraved the attack was and then places him away for merely two years.

yep, that judge was obviously thoroughly disgusted with him.

Thats my view anyway.

I am BritishSword