Author Topic: Progressive Left:Talk Radio Not Left Enough  (Read 2557 times)

Offline El Cabong!

• Pro JTFer
  • CUBA SI, CASTRO NO!
Progressive Left:Talk Radio Not Left Enough
« on: June 21, 2007, 05:39:17 PM »
Progressive Left: Radio Not Left Enough

They always show their true colors when it comes to freedom of speech: only if it goes along with leftist views. You never hear them complaining that the msm is too far left and unbalanced. Or that most major newspapers are left wing liberal swamps of America haters. This "think tank" says that the reason the majority of talk radio stations are conservative is because of "not enough diversity owned in the term of gender/racial/minority ownership". Sounds like communism to me.

What a crock of shiite. They're just upset because no one wants to listen to left winged fruit loop asholes on the radio. What happened to Air America? What they really don't want to address is the reason the major news network channels and cable news channels aren't conservative is because they're owned by leftist liberal shitheads. This is why Fox News is so successful, because it is the only one that doesn't slam the U.S. or the troops or constantly slant the news against the U.S.

»thinkprogress.org/2007/06/20/radio-report

REPORT: The Right Wing Domination Of Talk Radio And How To End It
The Center for American Progress and Free Press today released the first-of-its-kind statistical analysis of the political make-up of talk radio in the United States. It confirms that talk radio, one of the most widely used media formats in America, is dominated almost exclusively by onservatives.

Ultimately, these results suggest that increasing ownership diversity, both in terms of the race/ethnicity and gender of owners, as well as the number of independent local owners, will lead to more diverse programming, more choices for listeners, and more owners who are responsive to their local communities and serve the public interest.
All I Need To Know About muslims I Learned On 9/11

www.thereligionofpeace.com/ »www.mousebyte.net/ »www.brusselsjournal.com/

Kahane Was Right: Zionism Is The Only Way***G-d Bless The USA & ISRAEL

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Progressive Left:Talk Radio Not Left Enough
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 09:32:38 PM »
No surprise Barbara Boxer is working with Hitlery.  Boxer's daughter married Hitlery's brother. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 09:50:57 PM »
They will never succeed at stopping Conservative talk radio. While I think all the conservative hosts are sell outs, but there is no comparing them to Allan Colmes who was complaining about American weapons shipment to Israel during last summers Lebanon war which Israel lost.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 09:55:53 PM »
They will never succeed at stopping Conservative talk radio. While I think all the conservative hosts are sell outs, but there is no comparing them to Allan Colmes who was complaining about American weapons shipment to Israel during last summers Lebanon war which Israel lost.

And the other day, Colmes said to Netanyahu that Iran is building a nuclear arsenal because some politicians from the US and Israel have said a military option is "not off the table."  When Netanyahu brought up that Iran plans to wipe both countries off the map, Colmes still defends Iran. 

How is conservative talk radio a sell-out? 

What do you think of Lou Dobbs?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 09:58:07 PM »
Lew Dobbs is a jew hater. Chaim discussed this once a few years ago. All the conservative hosts just cozy up to the republican party.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2007, 10:06:18 PM »
Lew Dobbs is a jew hater. Chaim discussed this once a few years ago. All the conservative hosts just cozy up to the republican party.

Dobbs dislikes all the caucus groups that are in the congress.  He thinks they should be representing America, not all these different ethnic,religious,racial and other groups. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2007, 10:07:59 PM »
Yeah and he is also an anti semite. I know Chaim addressed this but it was a long time ago. Why don't you ask Chaim about it?