Author Topic: Selected Utube comments on Santorum  (Read 380 times)

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
Selected Utube comments on Santorum
« on: February 18, 2012, 02:51:55 PM »
Just testing the water here seeing what the online community think of ole ricky seeing as JTF seems to be moving to support him.

Iran trambles the rights of GAYS but here in the U.S. I'm going to intervene in every state to strike down same sex marriage laws....

Hypocrite indeed...

North2016 6 months ago 32

and this **** is winning the iowa caucus! We deserve what we get if we don't vote ron paul 2012!

Strange0ne 1 month ago

Proof that Rick Santorum hates Muslims more than he hates gays.

andrewldexter 2 months ago

I think that Rick Santorum is gay!

PBXVIILY 3 months ago

He criticizes Iran for trampling the rights of gays and women, yet he would do the exact same thing given the opportunity. If anyone held onto him before this, it's really time to let this [censored] go the way of old Lassie. He doesn't give a DAMN about gays OR women; he's a filthy, rotten war-mongerer, and he'll say anything to start war. Maybe we should declare war against Santorum.

zzxxqy 6 months ago

It's sad, but we can't let Iran get a bomb. The next president must be ready to fight Iran. And since North Korea has the bomb already, we should attack them too with shock and awe before they have a launcher that can reach the states. Also the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya should continue untill victory together with the bombing of Yemen and Pakistan. Syria should be bombed as well.

Sounds crazy? Vote or at least research Ron Paul so the next president does not do what I just wrote.

fatjohn1408 6 months ago

"Trampling the rights of GAYS", this coming from a guy who also said in the same debate he that is willing to go state to state to make sure each do not give gays the right to be married. Well...talk about trampling.

98wongjf 6 months ago

the only reason this country got reagan was their referendum on carter. the only reason this country will get ron paul is its referendum on obama. the referendum on santorum gets us to ron paul as well. freedom, prosperity and peace!!!

gatersaw 6 months ago

haha. oh the irony. the person with the most in common with Iran is the theocrat Santorum. what a loser playing demagoguery and religion; and he cant even do that well.

gatersaw 6 months ago

@StoogeWatcher Tell me one of Santorum's critics who defends sharia law and radical Islam.

justsignmeup911 6 months ago

@Katzbynite What's wrong with hating Sharia Law. which you liberals defend? You smear people for opposing it. Why would you oppose anyone who is against stoning rape victims, cutting off hands, killing gays, and hanging Christians?

StoogeWatcher 6 months ago

@justsignmeup911 Ironically, many of Santorum's critics support gays being stoned to death, thanks to their defense of Sharia Law and radical Islam.

@HoraceBoothroydIII You left-wingers are the nutjobs for supporting Sharia Law and radical Islam!

Sick lunatic....I would NOT feel safe with this crazy bastard in office. Murder is not a "wonderful thing," but I guess he gets off on that sort of thing.

drinkstwohanded 1 week ago 11

Wow! Lets make him President, he is full of olive oil and spaghetti.

franklindavid 1 week ago in playlist RICK SANTORUM 4

Nobody should be using nuclear energy or building nuclear weapons. USA is the biggest perpetrator of the biggest deception ever concocted against humanity. All nuclear reactors must be decommissioned now and every single nuclear weapons destroyed. Then we will be able to live once again in peace and dignity. We are better than these lies.

earthdance11 1 hour ago

@drinkstwohanded america today reminds me of "lord of the flies."

LucidDream101 7 hours ago

This kind of logic is not ok. This kind of thought shouldn't be present in 2012 America.

mchandler2112 13 hours ago

We killed them .. That was the first thing I thought when i heard about this .. We had those scientists assasinated ... I'm learning more everyday

Hinklec4 15 hours ago

@feyzu66 Actually, Ron Paul is the only candidate who would stop the endless intervention in other countries. And he is the only candidate who would make a budget cut.

null98Jeff 19 hours ago

@null98Jeff and he is different in what way...they are all the same

feyzu66 19 hours ago

This guy is really scary...

Jtoneyreid 1 day ago

So anyone accused of being involved in the construction of a nuclear weapon is open to assassination? That sounds like terrorism to me. And it's wonderful? Killing may sometimes be a necessary evil, but calling it wonderful is crass and repulsive.

shalomamigos 1 day ago

Note to Rick: They work for their government mostly because they have no choice. Unfortunately, it seems that people in this country believe they have no choice except you, Romney, and Obama.

hes an ignorant bigot..who needs to be dropped kick off a table..hes against woman rights..the constitution..he thinks woman is good for is giving birth..hes against the tea party..birth control..and gays rights...he was for obama..now hes against it..he even has a buisness that helps the governement cerser the internet..hes a lier and a fake pancake...hes another obama..

vote ron paul for president...

tomboyanonymous

this is a cry out to anyone watching this, I will pay good money for you to assassinate this man, kill him before he causes WW3, you will save millions of innocent lives!!

Brendan9895

I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
Re: Selected Utube comments on Santorum
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 02:53:58 PM »
Every video I've seen so far the comments are predominantly negative.

How did this guy win in minnesota? the peeps on utube sure aren't voting for him.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 03:07:04 PM »
Every video I've seen so far the comments are predominantly negative.

How did this guy win in minnesota? the peeps on utube sure aren't voting for him.
If you go by youtube comments Ron Paul easily wins the GOP nomination.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 04:29:19 PM »
A friend of mine has recently called Santorum "fascist" for his alledged discriminatory laws against gays and muslims ;o;

Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2012, 05:44:17 PM »
One thing you have to give credit to for the Paulestinians.  They are very good at social media networking, etc.  They can make a handful of loonies sound like a massive crowd of loonies.

Luckily for us, they havent figured out to inflate their voting in the  actual polls

This is why in spite of the fact that you see the Paulbots canvasing the entire internet.... Paul is insignificant when it comes to the actual polls.