Author Topic: Boy, 7, branded a racist for asking schoolmate: 'Are you brown because you come  (Read 995 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
The mother of a seven-year-old boy was told to sign a school form admitting he was racist after he asked another pupil about the colour of his skin.

Elliott Dearlove had asked a five-year-old boy in the playground whether he was ‘brown because he was from Africa’.

His mother, Hayley White, 29, said she received a phone call last month to say her son had been at the centre of a ‘racist incident’.

She was then summoned to a meeting with Elliott, his teacher and the deputy head of Griffin Primary School in Hull.

Summoned: Hayley White was called to her son Elliot's school to deal with the 'racist incident'

Ms White, an NHS healthcare assistant, said: ‘When I arrived at the school and asked Elliott what had happened, he became extremely upset.

'He kept saying to me, “I was just asking a question. I didn’t mean it to be nasty” and he was extremely distressed by it all.’
 More...Deporting hate preacher Abu Qatada 'could take two years' and £1m in benefits and surveillance... even if Britain wins battle to kick him out
Gary Lineker says footballers shouldn't be paid more than nurses (and yes, he does get £2m a year from the BBC for Match of the Day)

Ms White claimed she was asked at the meeting to read a copy of the school rules and in particular its zero-tolerance policy on racism.

‘I was told I would have to sign a form acknowledging my son had made a racist remark which would be submitted to the local education authority for further investigation,’ she said.

‘I refused to sign it and I told the teacher in no way did I agree the comment was racist. My son is inquisitive. He always likes to ask questions, but that doesn’t make him a racist.’

Zero-tolerance: Ms White refused to sign a document agreeing that her son was a racist despite the insistence of staff at Griffin Primary School, pictured

The school had launched an investigation after the younger boy told his mother about Elliott’s comment and she complained.

Ms White, who lives in a three-bedroom house with her son and nine-year-old daughter Olivia, has now applied to have Elliott moved from the school.

She claimed she was told there were places at nearby Thanet Primary School, but the council informed her last Friday that this was not the case.

‘I am going to appeal against this decision because I think Elliott is being victimised,’ she said.

Satisfied: Kingston upon East Hull MP Karl Turner said he was content the remarks were not racist

Karl Turner, Labour MP for Kingston upon Hull East, last night insisted that the school and Hull City Council had a statutory duty to take racism seriously.

‘However, having spoken to Hayley, I’m satisfied that her seven-year-old son, Elliott, was not being racist in his remarks but just inquisitive,’ he said.

‘It seems the matter has been taken out of all proportion and common sense seems to have gone completely out of the window.’

In a statement, Griffin Primary head teacher Janet Adamson said the school had acted ‘in accordance with the council’s guidance for schools on the reporting of racist incidents’.

Vanessa Harvey-Samuel, head of localities and learning at Hull City Council, said: ‘There is a statutory duty to report any incident that is perceived to be racist by the victim or any other person.’

Last year, it was revealed that teachers are branding thousands of children racist or homophobic following playground squabbles.

More than 20,000 pupils aged 11 or younger were put on record for so-called hate crimes such as using the word ‘gaylord’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2103175/Boy-7-branded-racist-asking-schoolmate-Are-brown-come-Africa.html#ixzz1mtcHlVsL
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I once asked a boy if he was a redhead because he came from Ireland.  I guess I should've been locked up.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
This is child abuse to subject this kid to this because he asked a simple question.

What stands out to me about this particular case is that he didn't even say anything hateful. He didn't say "brown people are gross" or "Ewww, you come from Africa, you doo doo head". No, he said "Are you brown because you come from Africa?" Clearly anyone with common sense can see the difference. Even if he HAD said something like the first two statements, the kid is 7, and gently explaning to him that saying things like that can hurt someone else's feelings would have been the right way to go about it rather than making it a big legal issue with forms signed and all that bull.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Vanessa Harvey-Samuel, head of localities and learning at Hull City Council, said: ‘There is a statutory duty to report any incident that is perceived to be racist by the victim or any other person.’
Why is it people carrying three names always seem to behind issues like this?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Why is it people carrying three names always seem to behind issues like this?

That was probably a rhetorical question but I want to talk about it anyway. Hyphenated names indicate a liberal family where the wife doesn't want to take the name of the husband.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
That was probably a rhetorical question but I want to talk about it anyway. Hyphenated names indicate a liberal family where the wife doesn't want to take the name of the husband.

Actually, 'progressive' women won't even do the hyphen nowadays... they just don't take their husbands name at all.

I've even heard of a 'progressive' male who took his wife's name.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion

The mother of a seven-year-old boy was told to sign a school form admitting he was racist after he asked another pupil about the colour of his skin.

Ms White claimed she was asked at the meeting to read a copy of the school rules and in particular its zero-tolerance policy on racism.

‘I was told I would have to sign a form acknowledging my son had made a racist remark which would be submitted to the local education authority for further investigation,’ she said.

‘I refused to sign it and I told the teacher in no way did I agree the comment was racist. My son is inquisitive. He always likes to ask questions, but that doesn’t make him a racist.’

Zero-tolerance: Ms White refused to sign a document agreeing that her son was a racist despite the insistence of staff at Griffin Primary School, pictured

BRAVO  This is incredibly important. We must stand firm against these bullies. Signatures are so important. This woman did the right thing.

And may these fools all end up in car crashes.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Yes true. It is in Germany the same.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Actually, 'progressive' women won't even do the hyphen nowadays... they just don't take their husbands name at all.

I've even heard of a 'progressive' male who took his wife's name.

Progressive meaning so totally henpecked he may as well have removed his own balls.

A lot of times the children of such a marriage will have hyphenated names because they'll have their fathers name and then a hyphen and their mother's name or vice versa.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 09:13:01 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Yes true. It is in Germany the same.

I don't know why women wouldn't want to have their husband's name. It is not as if marrying him and becoming one with him and taking his family name is going to erase her identity.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
This and many others are done deliberately.
For what? Control. They want to tell you what to do. And eventually rationing. Regulating what you can have. You are allowed one bicycle every twenty years. You are allowed one pants a year; you are allowed one shirt a year; you are given an apartment and that's where you'll stay for the rest of your life...etc...
Also, they're using these dummies as a shield for their dirty deeds.
Example. You own a company and you have to fire someone. If you go up to the employee and fire him face to face you may get slapped in the face. If you have a large company, you hire upper managers and lower managers and have the lowest one fire the employee. You don't get blamed.
Example 2.
You call up your cell phone company. You get an unknowledgable customer service person. No matter how hard you try, you can never get to the people responsible. When you try to place blame the only one you can yell at is the poor shlub who's getting paid $2 an hour. How can you be so mean to some poor kid?
So, here we go. How can you blame the poor careing teacher/social worker? You must be very mean.
The problem here is you can't find the devil.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
No one can blame muslamic kids for such crimes.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.