Author Topic: Whats going on?  (Read 455 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Whats going on?
« on: February 24, 2012, 04:32:23 PM »
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Whats going on?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 04:01:05 PM »
Any idea anyone?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 06:21:07 PM »
The other comment was two years ago.  It is not a current event, whatever it is.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 06:58:39 PM »
It looks like there might have been a demonstration in Jerusalem by religious Jews and it involved a cab driver running over one person and another van dropping an explosive in the middle of the street.  I don't know what the demonstration was for if it was one. I don't know who was driving the cab and I don't know what that van dropping the explosive was for?

Why, what was going on? When did this happen?  Did you take this video?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 07:00:03 PM »
It looks like there might have been a demonstration in Jerusalem by religious Jews and it involved a cab driver running over one person and another van dropping an explosive in the middle of the street.  I don't know what the demonstration was for if it was one. I don't know who was driving the cab and I don't know what that van dropping the explosive was for?

Why, what was going on? When did this happen?  Did you take this video?

I just noticed it was posted in August 2009 on Youtube...So something was happening back then.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein