Author Topic: What did Russia say they would do if Israel attacked Iran?  (Read 1129 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
What did Russia say they would do if Israel attacked Iran?
« on: February 25, 2012, 06:01:15 AM »
 >:( >:(
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: What did Russia say they would do if Israel attacked Iran?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 02:42:08 AM »
This doesn't answer your question to the fullest, but maybe it's a start:

http://www.juancole.com/2010/02/top-russian-general-american-attack-on.html

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 02:50:10 AM »
By the way, I think (and I'm no great thinker, believe me) that WWIII will happen if we or Israel DON'T stop Iran.  To put it another way:  If Iran does get their nuclear bomb that they're salivating over getting, that's when all Hell will break loose on this earth.  It's unbelievable and insane to me that neither we nor Israel has not taken action long ago and nipped it in the bud.  Now the flower has almost bloomed and we sit back and watch them make a mockery of us and laugh at us.  This is the equivalent to Hitler working on an atomic bomb in 1939 and everyone talks and talks and does nothing while the idiots believe whatever Hitler would have told them. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 03:06:54 AM »
From the world point of view they would rather love dead Jews and create more holocaust museums than like victorious Jews.

So if Iran did send bombs Israel's way and with Obama as president, it would only be condemnation and nothing more.

Yet if Israel were to defend herself and cripple Iran, expect world and UN condemnation and sanctions against Israel.  Actually that would be a good thing from a biblical perspective.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Threats from Putin
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 07:23:41 PM »
Threats from Putin!

Russia's Putin warns against attacks on Iran, Syria
Reuters – 3 hrs ago

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said Russia is concerned about the "growing threat" of an attack on Iran over its nuclear program, warning that the consequences would be "truly catastrophic."

In an article on foreign policy for publication on Monday, six days before a March 4 presidential election he is almost certain to win, Putin also warned Western and Arab nations against military intervention in Syria.

"I very much hope the United States and other countries ... do not try to set a military scenario in motion in Syria without sanction from the U.N. Security Council," Putin said, according to a transcript.

On Iran, he said that "the growing threat of a military strike on this country alarms Russia, no doubt. If this occurs, the consequences will be truly catastrophic. It is impossible to imagine their real scale."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 10:32:19 PM »
I don't think they would do very much. Yes Russia has more and more modern nukes than the rest of the world combined, and could theoretically vaporize any nation they wanted with the touch of a button, but I really don't think they would ever go through with that. They clearly can observe their archrival the United States self-destructing before their eyes and as anti-Semitic as Russia is, Israel is small potatoes in comparison.