Author Topic: Al Qaida cooks children and tells parents to feast on them  (Read 5194 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Al Qaida cooks children and tells parents to feast on them
« on: July 13, 2007, 09:44:52 AM »
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56643

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GLOBAL JIHAD
Report: Al-Qaida bakes little boys
Iraqi official provides account of atrocity to embedded writer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: July 13, 2007
1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

A reporter embedded with the U.S. military in Iraq reports a government official has recounted a new atrocity by al-Qaida: several instances in which terrorists baked a young boy, then invited his family to lunch with the victim as the main course.

The report is from Michael Yon, a Special Forces soldier who returned to Iraq to report on the successes there, inspired, he told radio talk-show host Hugh Hewitt, by a "news cycle that seems to pander toward the terrorists."

Yon was in Baqubah listening to the statements of an Iraqi official who asked that his name not be reported. Yon said the Iraqi told him al-Qaida arrived in Baqubah and united a number of criminal gangs, leaving death and destruction behind.

(Story continues below)

"Speaking through an American interpreter, Lt. David Wallach, who is a native Arabic speaker, the Iraqi official related how al-Qaida united these gangs who then became absorbed into 'al-Qaida.' They recruited boys born during the years 1991, 92 and 93 who were each given weapons, including pistols, a bicycle and a phone (with phone cards paid) and a salary of $100 per month, all courtesy of al-Qaida. These boys were used for kidnapping, torturing and murdering people," said Yon's dispatch, "Bless the Beasts and Children."

"At first, he said, they would only target Shia, but over time the new al-Qaida directed attacks against Sunni, and then anyone who thought differently. The official reported that on a couple of occasions in Baqubah, al-Qaida invited to lunch families they wanted to convert to their way of thinking. In each instance, the family had a boy, he said, who was about 11 years old," Yon continued.

"As Lt. David Wallach interpreted the man's words, I saw Wallach go blank and silent. He stopped interpreting for a moment. I asked Wallach, 'What did he say?' Wallach said that at these luncheons, the families were sat down to eat. And then their boy was brought in with his mouth stuffed. The boy had been baked. Al-Qaida served the boy to his family."

'Nobody lifted a finger'

In an exchange of e-mails with WND, since Yon was reporting this week from a region with no telephone signal, he confirmed his report.

He was in Buqubah for several reasons.

"One of those reasons was that AP had just reported a massacre as fact which turned out to be fallacy. Secondly, this mass murder I described in 'Bless the Beasts and Children' occurred only about 3.5 miles from where I am writing to you tonight. There were reporters here during that time, including from AP, and AP also had a stringer here. (Meaning they had two.) The 'massacre' that turned out to be a farce but was reported by AP happened just days before my report of a real massacre, but AP and others simply ignored despite having assets only minutes away," he said.

"I gave the name of the village, grid coordinates, photos and posted video, and published names of Iraqi and American officials who were very easy to reach. Nobody lifted a finger. This upset a lot of people at home, and rightfully so. I was here with hard evidence – photos, video, grid coordinates and plenty of witnesses, yet flatline from MSM," he told WND.

But he stayed in the area, asking questions.

"That's when one Iraqi official mentioned the baking," Yon said, a report he said later was confirmed for him by other Iraqi sources.

"Perhaps it's urban legend. I have no idea. But my reporting was spot on. … I quoted someone and offered zero opinion," Yon, whose work is financed directly by his readers, told WND.

He said while he did not witness this, there have been myriad other atrocities.

"I have not just heard about them, I have seen them," he told WND.

Yon said in another dispatch he witnessed the excavation of the heads of decapitated children.

"There is no imaginary line of credulity that al-Qaida might cross should it go from beheading children to baking them," he wrote.

He added: "Al-Qaida: the organization that gleefully bragged about murdering roughly 3,000 people by smashing jets full of civilians into buildings and earth. Al-Qaida in Iraq: who proudly broadcast their penchant for sawing off the heads of living breathing people, and in such a manner as to ensure lots of spurting blood and gurgles of final pain, in some cases with the added flourish of the executioner raising up the severed head and squealing excitedly."

"People at home might find it incredible, improbable, even impossible. Yet here in combat with al-Qaida, the idea is no more improbable-sounding than someone saying 'The chicken crossed the road.' Maybe the chicken crossed the road. Maybe not. The veterans I've been talking with here have no difficulty imagining the chicken crossing the road, or al-Qaida roasting kids. Sickening, yes. Improbable, no," he said.

"One clear indicator of just how bad a terrorist group is, is when battle-hardened soldiers – and writers like me who travel with them – don't find it hard to believe a story which purports that al-Qaida had baked a child and set his roasted body out as the main course at a lunch for his parents," he said.

A comment on Yon's website from "James" suggested the description "barbarians" should apply.

"The moral equivalency argument needs to be crushed. We detain someone without due process and AQI bakes a child and feeds him to his family. Yet many people in the West are saying, 'We're no better.'"

'Report wouldn't surprise me'

A group with far more knowledge about torture and atrocities than it would prefer is Washington, D.C.-based International Christian Concern.

Policy analyst Jeremy Sewall told WND the report is "pretty extreme."

But he also said with the documentation of various other tortures, "Your report wouldn't surprise me."

"I'm just thinking of a report about two Muslims who approached a Christian boy at work at a mechanic's shop. They said, 'Are you a Christian.' He said, "Yes.' And they beheaded him on the spot," Sewall said.

He also cited the recently confirmed report from Turkey, where Muslims martyred three Christians in an attack described as "gruesome."

In that case, "various body parts were chopped off," he confirmed. "It was terrible."

Necati Aydin, Tilman Geske and Ugur Yuksel, (L to R) who were martyred by Muslims in Turkey

As WND reported, Tilman Geske, a German citizen, and two Turkish Christians were martyred – allegedly by five Muslims who met the three victims at a Christian publishing company for a Bible study, according to Voice of the Martyrs.

The report said Geske, 46, Pastor Necati Aydin and Ugur Yuksel were killed with hundreds of stab wounds, and "they were disemboweled and their intestines sliced up in front of their eyes."
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

Re: Al Qaida cooks children and tells parents to feast on them
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 10:12:29 AM »
Islam is nothing but pagan arab tribal savagery dressed up as monotheism. Anyone who thinks this is a religion-let alone one of peace is a few matzot short of a sedur.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 10:18:36 AM »
THERE WORSE
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 02:46:19 PM »
What animals. May they all go to Gehenna.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 04:41:57 PM »
Gd forbid this is even true of any people...i feel like throwing up reading this horrifying story... >:(
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 04:44:37 PM »
Gd forbid this is even true of any people...i feel like throwing up reading this horrifying story... >:(

Then don't read about the Hebron massacre of 1929. These animals make the SS death's Head corps look like quakers.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 04:48:36 PM »
true

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2007, 05:04:43 PM »
Islam is nothing but pagan arab tribal savagery dressed up as monotheism. Anyone who thinks this is a religion-let alone one of peace is a few matzot short of a sedur.

Even the pagan arabs before islam were never that bad. And these are the same fuckwits who say Jews use the blood of Christians to make matzos.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2007, 05:09:01 PM »

Then don't read about the Hebron massacre of 1929. These animals make the SS death's Head corps look like quakers.

who says i dont' want to read about the HEbron massacres. I would certainly hope that our enemies would never dare do anything this repulsively savage...I mean this is Jeffery Dalmer sick!

My thoughts to this article is based on what evidence that Al-Quada or whomever did this?  I personally do not want to believe anyone ever did such a thing and that this is a farse. That's not to say that Al Queda is not savage...whether they cook kids or don't, they are savages...but to me, so far, without evidence, this is a scary fairytale.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2007, 05:21:17 PM »
yes this is true the person who wrote this went to iraq after his friend an former Navy S.E.A.L. was murderd in fallujah   
Michael Yon, a Special Forces soldier who returned to Iraq to report on the successes there, inspired, he told radio talk-show host Hugh Hewitt

I posted this the other day this is his friend in happier days

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=6731.0
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 05:25:03 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2007, 07:10:30 PM »
I don't know... this sounds pretty out there... are they sure this is true? I mean... I know the muslims are sick pieces of garbage but cooking young boys?

I'm skeptical of this one. You know I hate the muslim nazi excrement as much as you do... but this sounds really extreme.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

newman

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2007, 07:15:09 PM »
They love chucking body parts around and getting intestines on the end of sticks and waving them about. I wouldn't put anything past them.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2007, 07:20:56 PM »
I don't know... this sounds pretty out there... are they sure this is true? I mean... I know the muslims are sick pieces of garbage but cooking young boys?

I'm skeptical of this one. You know I hate the muslim nazi excrement as much as you do... but this sounds really extreme.

I think the both of you, Jeffguy and Newman both have good points.  To me, it makes no difference if they did cook boys or didn't...they are savages irregardless of what they do...

And certainly we have soon the photos of the intestines being paraded around..ugh!

newman

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2007, 07:53:54 PM »

I think the both of you, Jeffguy and Newman both have good points.  To me, it makes no difference if they did cook boys or didn't...they are savages irregardless of what they do...

And certainly we have soon the photos of the intestines being paraded around..ugh!

Walid Shoebat described the Hebron massacre as 'canniballistic'.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 11:16:56 PM by newman »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2007, 11:14:25 PM »

Very good points, dannycookie57.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2007, 07:03:12 AM »
This is not the first story I read of muslims involved in cannibalistic behaviour. The muslims are satanic savages and there is no limit to the heinousness of the atrocities they commit.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2007, 10:44:02 AM »
I remember... they really did have those pictures where they put the intestines in their mouths... so maybe it's not so far fetched.

newman

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2007, 10:51:34 AM »
Absolutely nothing is beyond muslims because there is no attrocity that they can't justify with their vile 'religion'.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2007, 12:39:02 PM »
It's true Islam is like Baal they sacrifice their children

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2007, 12:59:53 PM »
Yes, those lunatics sacrifice their own children to jihad. The reason I have a hard time with it is why would they waste a good suicide bomber? I mean... they could kill at least a half dozen Jews instead of having Muhammed bin Roasted?

Why bake today, what you can strap a bomb on tomorrow?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2007, 05:01:18 PM »
That's true they do that in order to  intmadate the    Iraqis who are turning against them

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2007, 12:25:01 PM »
Most moslems worship molloch

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2007, 12:35:30 PM »

I've never heard this before... explain. I know that molloch is a Canaanite falsegod mentioned in the Bible.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 06:21:08 PM by jeffguy »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2007, 01:25:11 PM »

I've never heard this before... explain. I know that molloch Canaanite falsegod mentioned in the Bible.
They used to sacrafice children to him ,burn children i think this akin to what the moslems do do today

Shot at 2010-01-03