Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 689 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: February 27, 2012, 11:15:01 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 12:41:58 AM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Pastor Rick Warren whorin' his church out to Muslims
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 08:54:17 AM »
He's not one of America's foremost Pastors he's a Liberal and i wouldn't be a bit surprised if his proclivities lead to both genders
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 10:54:24 AM »
I'm very familiar with that obese swine. He looks like a child molestor with that goatee of his.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 01:11:51 PM »
I think there's a joke about pedophiles looking a certain way on the news, they usually have a "molestache". lol

Seriously though this guy is a total sellout. There should be no reason at all to close the distance or heal division here. Christians and all other decent people should do as much to keep their people away from Islam as possible.

I honestly think a lot of pastors like this one are not even really believers but are just plants who have a political agenda to pursue and they are doing it through the church institutions.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 01:32:28 PM »
I think there's a joke about pedophiles looking a certain way on the news, they usually have a "molestache". lol

Seriously though this guy is a total sellout. There should be no reason at all to close the distance or heal division here. Christians and all other decent people should do as much to keep their people away from Islam as possible.

I honestly think a lot of pastors like this one are not even really believers but are just plants who have a political agenda to pursue and they are doing it through the church institutions.
Whoren is an obese tub of lard who lives only to get his fat face in the Orange County Register and the nightly news as much as he possibly can. In terms of his faith and practice, let's just say he's the Christian version of Pruneface.