Author Topic: Ron Paul Supports Muslim Terrorist Bombers On Iranian TV - new English video  (Read 1786 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Why no background in this video?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Why no background in this video?

בס''ד

I'm embarrassed to say it but I forgot. I did the rendering which takes a long time and only then realized that I forgot the background.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This one video is the anti ron paul trump card that overrides all his followers' zombie-speak.   After seeing this clip of ron paul yemach shemo, I have an absolute hatred for that sick filth.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This one video is the anti ron paul trump card that overrides all his followers' zombie-speak.   After seeing this clip of ron paul yemach shemo, I have an absolute hatred for that sick filth.

I just watched a couple of clips from FOX news tonight... And they are treating RP very nicely. Bill O'Rielly simply said that RP would not win the caucus because his opinions are 'outside the acceptable' republican opinions. He did not mention the radical ideas, and he covered over the newsletter issue. And even our old friend Sarah Palin had no bad words for RP even saying that we should vote for him if he wins the republican nomination....

I am a little disappointed with the 'conservative' medias stance on paul...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I like the bright green background. It's different.  :)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
wonderful I hope this Nazi does terrible today
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
It's hilarious! Every time a video against Ron Paul comes out their supporters post the most silly and irrational comments you could ever expect in order to defend their Führer.

It's possible that these Paulestinians have only two pictures which they worship: The first Führer (YSV), and now the other who thankfully has no chance of winning the nomination.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
For Good will be considered evil, and evil Good...Ron Paul is another Obama or Jimmy Carter. 
Zechariah 12:2   "Behold, I will make Jerusalem a Cup of drunkeness to all the surrounding peoples, when they lay siege against Judah and Jerusalem.  And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it.   The Lords will be done....Israel's enemies will be Toast!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Carter and Ron Paul barely give lip service to the terror attacks against Israel.  Jewish complaints are trivialized and anti-semetism and bigotry ignored.   The Lord also will roar from Zion, And utter his voice from Jerusalem; The heavens and earth will shake;  But the lord will be a shelter for his people, And the strength of the children of Israel.  ~Joel 3:16~

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
when I showed this video to a few Ron PAul Nazis that I know, I didn't get the usual spin and doubletalk; they didn't even respond--for a while. THEY CAME BACK SAYING THIS GUY'S A TERRORIST THIS GUY'S A TERRORIST!!! HAHAHA  :laugh:
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I have to say that I never trusted Paul because they said he puts earmarks in a bill, and then votes against the bill, knowing that it will pass, and he will be able to say he didn't vote for the bill, but gets it anyway.   Then seeing him speaking about Hamas just building a few bombs, told me this is not the guy for the American Presidency! + legalizing cocaine and other drugs which is totally and unequivocally Immoral and dangerous to our Youth!