Author Topic: Pictures Of The Syrian Massacre - Muslims Slaughter Muslims (JTF English video)  (Read 1012 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Two new videos on the same topic - one in English, one in Hebrew.

Please "like", favorite and comment on both videos. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

1. In English:

2. In Hebrew:

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Why are these muslims complaining? This is what they wanted all along when they pledged their allegiance to that nazi koran.

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
Great video Chaim.  Another graphic reminder of what they are ready to do to their fellow muslims.  Imagine what they have in store for the infidels

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Good! Infighting within Syria shall extend to maximum possible limits and the muslamics shall fully destroy the muslamics until their own end.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This is why I laugh when I get hate emails from muslims about my comments on youtube videos. I just got one where the arab said that the entire arab world would march on Israel and kill all the Jews... I laugh because I know that the muslim arabs are going to kill all the arabs before they can begin killing the Jews... Muslim on muslim violence is incredible.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
evil savages.
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!