Author Topic: PETA "Homegrown Terrorist": Slaughters More Than 95% Of Pets In Its Care  (Read 469 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
hypocrites and sounds like a major cover up:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I tried to tell you guys PETA supported domestic terrorism before but certain people on here just made fun of me for talking about PETA's support of ELF and ALF and how they target scientists and others. Just because you don't hear about them in the news much doesn't mean they aren't out there threatening people and destroying property.

As far as killing animals, PETA's philosophy is that we shouldn't have pets to begin with. They don't really believe in companion animals. They believe that if all dogs and cats were killed, that we wouldn't be able to "own" them anymore. This is kind of crazy.

If they applied this logic to human beings, it would mean they would think it would be right to murder all the blacks in America back when they were slaves so they wouldn't be slaves anymore.

The fact they consider human lives and animal lives to be about equal shows just how little regard they have for human life, such as their crazy campaign comparing a chicken slaughterhouse to the Holocaust, as if those two were even remotely equivalent.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
This is like a few women I've met who said that they'd rather abort a baby than give it to someone else to raise.
That is so sad.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
This is sad indeed.
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!