Author Topic: Most pedophiles are fags?  (Read 1513 times)

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
Most pedophiles are fags?
« on: March 02, 2012, 04:56:44 AM »
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Most pedophiles are fags?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 10:52:55 AM »
I don't think most homosexuals are pedophiles.  I think a lot of pedophiles are technically homosexuals because they prey on young boys quite often.

I think homosexuality is terrible and a sin to act on it, but pedophilia is much, much worse. At least homosexual adults are consenting to the acts. A child by definition can not consent.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 12:31:22 PM »
Disproportionaly more are homos... but not most.

I think like 30-40% of pedos are fruits (I dont remember the exact number).... and only about 5% of the population as a whole are fruits.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 12:36:20 PM »
And I think a significant percentage of pedophiles pray on both boys and girls.

Offline Dati Leumi

• JTFer in Exile
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 01:18:22 PM »
It's not true!!  Whether an adult male picks a pre-pubertal boy or girl to take advantage of means nothing as to whether a pedophile is gay or straight.  THEY ARE PEDOPHILES; it is another class.  It is conjuctured that most pedophile men pick boys to take advantage of if they pick strangers and pick girls if it is incest within the family. Most of these men have a heterosexual lifestyle of sexual interaction with their wives or girlfriends. 
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 01:34:56 PM by Dati Leumi »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 01:45:16 PM »
It's not true!!  Whether an adult male picks a pre-pubertal boy or girl to take advantage of means nothing as to whether a pedophile is gay or straight.  THEY ARE PEDOPHILES; it is another class.  It is conjuctured that most pedophile men pick boys to take advantage of if they pick strangers and pick girls if it is incest within the family. Most of these men have a heterosexual lifestyle of sexual interaction with their wives or girlfriends.

This is also a 'stretch' of the truth.  Many of them are like Michael Jackson... where they PRETEND to be normal heterosexuals who are attracted to adults.... But in actuality... its all a charade so they can go unnoticed.

The fact of the matter is... M Jackson and those like him NEVER admit to either pedophilia OR homosexuality... because they don't want the world to know about their illegal behavior...

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2012, 12:58:48 AM »
In the bottom line - yimach shmam vezichram to all of them.
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2012, 06:49:13 AM »
They are like the animals, what can I add?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2012, 07:11:29 AM »
For some reason, almost all women and girls I know, tell me that I am a biggot because of my utter disgust from homosexuality. Even my sister, my girlfriend and my mother! (none of them is an atheist or a liberal leftist) I always try to explain them my views but they condemn me totally. What do you think the reason is? Why do most non-liberal men understand me and agree with me (at least most of the time) while the women support the gays.. Why is it so?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2012, 07:33:27 AM »
I don't think most homosexuals are pedophiles.  I think a lot of pedophiles are technically homosexuals because they prey on young boys quite often.

I think homosexuality is terrible and a sin to act on it, but pedophilia is much, much worse. At least homosexual adults are consenting to the acts. A child by definition can not consent.
I agree.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dati Leumi

• JTFer in Exile
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2012, 07:52:10 AM »
For some reason, almost all women and girls I know, tell me that I am a biggot because of my utter disgust from homosexuality. Even my sister, my girlfriend and my mother! (none of them is an atheist or a liberal leftist) I always try to explain them my views but they condemn me totally. What do you think the reason is? Why do most non-liberal men understand me and agree with me (at least most of the time) while the women support the gays.. Why is it so?
One day, the doctor in the Emergency Room who takes the bullet or knife out of your abdomen will be a faggot.  Will you say, "....  you, queer, get me a straight doctor", or, "Doctor- please help me".  I think it will be the latter!!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 09:25:34 AM by Dati Leumi »

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2012, 10:31:23 AM »
Yes. Almost all peds are fags.
and most fags are peds.
So it would be fair to say that without  fags there be almost no peds.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774