Author Topic: BNP supports Israel!  (Read 16673 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: BNP supports Israel!
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2008, 08:33:00 AM »
Ambi, That sounds a bit heathen.
I am not a revisionist. History is what it is.
The  European identity and history is largely heathen. The Church adapted to it to a large extent.
We must defend our nation and its heritage. That includes the period before the Roman Empire, and before the Christian Church became state religion in Europe.
Greek philosophy and mythology e.g. have as much influence on European culture as Judaism.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2008, 08:33:46 AM »
But the BNP has Christian members and even a few Jewish members.Pat Robinson or Robertson is Jewish
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2008, 08:35:51 AM »
Thats what StørmFrønt believes,right?ps Hitler was just misunderstood! :::D

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2008, 08:36:16 AM »
I have tried to help the lost souls of StørmFrønt back to reality!But come on?your kidding right?wayne jude
It's not because you like Europe's history and the native religion/culture/customs that you are a Stormfronter. BTW most of them now nothing about  our culture. The first Skinheads  were BLACK  :D

What a joke that White Nationalists follow the customs of their arch-enemies...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2008, 08:37:29 AM »
I have tried to help the lost souls of StørmFrønt back to reality!But come on?your kidding right?wayne jude
It's not because you like Europe's history and the native religion/culture/customs that you are a Stormfronter. BTW most of them now nothing about  our culture. The first Skinheads  were BLACK  :D

What a joke that White Nationalists follow the customs of their arch-enemies...
Thats true working class brits of all races ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2008, 08:37:57 AM »
But the BNP has Christian members and even a few Jewish members.Pat Robinson or Robertson is Jewish
I think most right wing parties in Europe defend the freedom of religion, and therefore are not explicitley Christian.
Also the Catholic Church is infiltrated by Marxists, so it has no use to defend Catholicism here, since it defends the third world invasion.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2008, 08:40:32 AM »
I think most right wing parties in Europe defend the freedom of religion, and therefore are not explicitley Christian.
Also the Catholic Church is infiltrated by Marxists, so it has no use to defend Catholicism here, since it defends the third world invasion.
Well they had a white Catholic priest on T.V. last night defending obamas pastor and Farrakan, his bishop wants to do something about him

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2008, 08:40:42 AM »
Not a Catholic.Have you seen my little web site?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2008, 08:42:00 AM »
Man its not that important to me but.......

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2008, 08:55:30 AM »
Man its not that important to me but.......
Why do you pick S.Carolina is'nt somewhere that has snow and changing seasons better like Idaho or montanna i have a friend in Montaana it's very nice

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2008, 08:57:13 AM »
In case of total collapse every place is good.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2008, 08:59:37 AM »
Anywhere is fine.I just want our home back .....wayne
Good and righteous things.families ,respect for one another...ect!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2008, 09:02:08 AM »
Anywhere is fine.I just want our home back .....wayne
Good and righteous things.families ,respect for one another...ect!
The way the western world is heading now, things are going to explode internally. But after chaos order will reemerge, so that's good. After that life will be much better.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2008, 09:05:34 AM »
Ambi I agree........From caos comes order, so I hope for caos!!!!!!!!!!!!wayne O0