Author Topic: Here Barack Hussein Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - new English video  (Read 535 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Two new videos on the same topic - one in English, one in Hebrew.

Please "like", favorite and comment on both videos. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

1. In English:

2. In Hebrew:

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Here Barack Hussein Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - new English video
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 11:39:14 AM »
Great videos!

Even for those who foolishly are unwilling to admit BHO is a Muslim,    how they can justify him sitting in the so called Church of Jeremiah Wright's for 20 years!   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 02:38:05 PM »
I pray people are waking up, if the Jewish vote will go Republican, we have a chance to Change the White House.  In a vote last night.  Do you find the President friendly to Israel, Moderate, or down right Hostile, the vote was  4% friendly....13% neutral.... and 83% hostile.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 11:24:03 PM »
I have tried really hard to post this link as a comment on the video but I keep getting an error.
Maybe someone else.

http://looktruenorth.com/liberty/freedom-of-religion/12738-obama-admits-hes-a-muslim.html
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf